Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Doing once more wont make any difference now was fact. Then let me take a shower this humidity is killing me. Oh I am sorry I had forgotten to switch on a c she replied and got to switch it on. Are you comfortable now she asked? It will do good but let me take a shower I replied, I was feeling irritated by all the sweat. As you wish she replied and as I began moving to attached bath. She stopped me in middle not here honey it is not working let us go to adjoining room she replied. Poor girl they don’t have money to repair that also I thought and went to other room I undressed in bed room and placed all my dress there and went into bath room. I took cold shower it felt very good and refreshing to wash all the sweat with cold water. Shit I had forgotten to as for towel. I called avi who opened door handing me towel. Then I had naughty thought I pulled her inside holding her hand. What are you doing shree she cooed? Come on we shall have shower together, she said no she tried to protest but I made her remove dress and she joined me under shower. We played with each others body it all made me so hot I wanted to mount her there itself. She protested not here honey this cold water is making me shiver with cold, we shall go to our room. I tried to fuck her but on her protests and request I cancelled it. We dried each other and we came out nude, she collected her and my dress and we roamed nude to her room, she locked the room behind us. In fact it was no necessary as no one was expected in short time still girl prefer more security. By the time we entered her room had was cooled enough. She made me lay on my back and she came over me, we started our session with smooch.
We both were already enough hot due to all the foreplay while bathing, now she wanted me badly. I wanted to arouse her still more so that she should not have much pain. How about sucking my dick dear I asked. Oh that is honor to me shree darling she replied with smile and she kneeled beside me took hold the already erect cock. She showered kisses on my cock which she had loved the most, then she took out her tongue and licked it with tip, she squeezed tip of the cock and tried to insert her tongue into that small aperture. That was driving me crazy, in just a day she had picked up so well that she was sucking my cock so cleverly as if she had been practicing it for years.
Soon my cock began disappearing into that lovely mouth. As she bobbed up and down her boobs her boobs jiggled inviting me to take care of them, how could I deny that invitation. I took each ball in each hands began playing with them. As she sucked with more pressure I gave equal pressure on her boobs making her crave for sex she did moan but I could not hear I could feel she was doing gooooo goooooooooo. When she left my cock to breath she was enough hot for direct penetration. Do you want me to suck your virgin pussy I asked? Not now shree I am in hurry to get fucked by this master cock of yours, see ho he is throbbing to go inside that tight canal, she replied with smile. She took oil bottle which was waiting for its action. She smeared enough oil on my cock; she poured some on it and smeared it to make it glisten. Then she tried to oil her ass hole, I stopped her turn other side baby let me do that lovely job for you. She took turn and provided her beautiful ass to play. I played with those bums and then smeared oil on my finger and began lubing it with one finger and later with tow fingers. I wanted to insert third too but she stopped me, that is enough. Don’t dilate it too much I want it to happen by your cock. Now I am dying to have it inside me don’t delay anymore she requested. She took position by turning towards head board. She gripped head board and raised her ass to be fucked. I keeled behind her and looked at those beautiful halves of her butt, they were so inviting I smacked on her each halves she cried with pain and pleasure. Oh shree don’t hit too hard she cried, now bam, bam hit her again. Her ass became red with smacking. Then I positioned behind her, rubbed my cock along the crack starting from pussy and ending it at ass hole then sending back. She began moaning loud as it hit her clit on both side movements. On my god it feels so good, do it more she cried. I repeated the act for some more times and then poked my cock head on her tight ass hole. With all the caution inserted missile head in smooth fashion. She cried with pain but not like yesterday. Then I waited for some time to let it make some space for it, when she was comfortable I gave another push this time one fourth of the long cock was into that tight ass. I had to wait again I took both of her boobs in each hand for support and play then I gave another hard stroke to send remaining cock in one go, she cried with pain.
Oh dear cant you make it slow you shook me completely she cried but not loudly. I knew it would give some pain but main portion of loosening is entrance but not latter part, and I too knew that she would lie it after few strokes. I began fucking her ass holding her both boobs she began moaning and crying. My god it feels so good in ass hole, I feel it has filled the entire cavity, come on fuck me and make me your slut shreeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I continued pumping slow initially and then increased speed. Now I left her boobs and hold her ass cheeks to make it easy to bang her in full speed. I began caressing the red marks to sooth out pain and while hold other firmly. Now bend your head down rest it on pillow, I am going to fuck you harder I advised, she did a I told her. Place one hand on your pussy and play with it as I had taught you I asked her. She nods her head and slides her hand beneath her body. Now she was playing with herself and at other end I was banging harder, I had not to bother much as it was her second day my cock was moving easily because of loosening and lubrication. She was crying with pleasure she was getting at both ends one with her hand and other with my cock. Our fuck session continued for long time, when she had second orgasm she moved out dislodging my cock. I was bit disappointed as she had two and mine was no where near. I looked at her questioningly she was breathing hard, she managed to pull me over her ass he turned and lay on her back. I too lay over her. It took few minutes for her to catch her breath.
It was fabulous shree, it was much better than yesterday, and thanks for taking me to that height of ecstasy. She began showering kisses on my face. I am unable to imagine how pleasure it would be to take it in pussy. This had given my immense pleasure getting my ass fucked, now I am imagining the pussy be torn apart and get that monster into me she said with smiling. That will be just too good to experience. God has created it to take cock where as we are doing this ass fuck with animal instinct you will travel direct to heave I replied. Then please do it to me, I want to lose my virginity, I cant bear it any more she replied.

No avi it is not fair you had determined to save your chastity and I want your hymen be intact for your future hubby I replied as I was shocked to hear her statement. It is better to get dressed and let her cool on herself,if I stay here for longer she will lose her self control and may commit it. I had learnt her mental state she won’t bear it any more and she will insist me to fuck her pussy. It was another golden opportunity for me but bad for her, she wanted to stay virgin for her future hubby now she being in super heat she is asking me to fuck her and tear her pussy. I tried to get up she pulled me back not giving chance to get up. Where are you going shree she asked as she caressed my face.
I know you won’t agree for this, I have studied you in to days. You wont like me to lose my virginity, yesterday you were not ready to fuck my ass. Today you won’t agree to take my cherry but I am requesting you to fuck me and satisfy me. Please don’t compel me to hunt outsider to do the same job. I was again shocked to hear, I had not imagined that she would think to this extent. In fact I began cursing myself for arousing and fucking her ass in initial stage. I shonot have entertained her in first step itself, I should have avoided when she asked me to show my cock to her. She is such a good girl I was feeling bad.
What will you say to your hubby when he finds out that you are not virgin I asked as last and conclusive question. We won’t have answer for that and she will go back on her decision. What kind of fool you are shree, at this 21st century how can expect my hubby to be virgin, if he is not how can he expect me to be. Think positive shree nothing is going to happen. I am clever enough to mange if such condition comes. Just no more questions do fuck me. I want to lose my virginity to you and only you. I love you and have honor of deflowering by you shree. Now don’t deny any more. Still I tried to convince her. See my fate I was denying to fuck and steal her virginity but stupid cock was jumping hearing her requests to fuck her. Shameless fellow I did scold my cock. She was trying to hold my cock and was trying to show its heaven. None of my convincing worked, at last I had t agree as she was swearing me to fuck. Now it is time to lick my pussy shree, do whatever you want to do before you inaugurate door to heaven. I am not giving this as you had helped me in many ways and fixed my sis marriage and assured us to help you monetarily also. But I am giving it for the love towards you and it is only be you to do that job.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 24-12-2018, 02:17 PM