Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Karan and sakshi both came to me and sat at each side. I cant believe what you did shree, both of us had no guts to express our love to our parents, but you solved it so wisely. Sakshi showered kisses on my face in presence of entire family, even karan also kissed me.
Yes that is true but how did you have guts to say it to us karn dad asked me. It is simple logic uncle I knew them loving each other and I had guessed that they have not announced it in either of houses. When you raised that subject I took a chance to bring this matter as it was right time as both families had gathered here. I was expecting still more protest but it was much better and easier than I had guessed. Thanks for listening to my words and please excuse me if I had hurt any ones feeling with my words I replied. No, not at all, without your presence it would not have be possible to accept from both ends. It was you who said well with nice words and may be you used few harsh words too but it was for good of us. We really appreciate your skills in debate; we owe you a lot young man avi dad said. Every thing went smooth after that we all had sweets and I got up to leave. They were forcing me to have lunch with them but I denied saying my aunt is alone in room. I shall come other time with prior notice to have a good sumptuous food for a proper treat and I left. They continued sitting together, avi volunteered to drop me but I denied. I shall catch taxi from here to station and no need to bother about me. Still avi was insisting I asked her to sit with them and finalize any pending issues so that you won’t have to face any problem later. Avi mom called me inside her room she tried to touch my feet. I raised her and hold her hands tight, shree I am extremely sorry I didn’t behave properly with you, you had come here to help us but I didn’t have sense to realize it I said lots of bad words to you still you helped us and solved many problems. Sakshi life is almost settled now and I think we will be improving financially too with your help. Please think that I am holding your feet not hands and excuse me, she began crying, I think with lots of difficulty she was holding back her tears. Please don’t say like that, it will reduce age of younger if older people say like that it is not good for you too, please be happy I had come here to offer you another life by helping you people in your business.
It is not single way it is bilateral benefit, it will be benefiting me too, don’t think that I did big favor to you. I raised her hand and touched my forehead. She got embarrassed what kind of a man you are, if it was some one else he would have gone back in middle letting the issue hang and drop in-complete but you stood by us and made all the things easy. You spoke so well I can tell one example before they talk about dowry you just told bhayya to bear on his own and he did accept without single comment. Your every words carried weight beta I cant even imagine how easily you set everything in such a short time. I wish you were my son ,there is small request from my side she said. Any thing you say aunt I replied. From now onwards whever you visit Mumbai you are not supposed to stay in hotel, think that it is your own house and you will be staying and eating here only, this my request she said, I looked at her eyes were filled with tears. Sure aunt next time onwards I will be staying here only, there is no doubt this is my house. It is time to leave aunt I said touching her feet again, jug jug jiyo mere laal, bhagwan use bhi badi umr de jinhone thumhe janam diya. Her words made me also emotional; I gave a light hug to her and left. I bid bye to them and left their house with satisfaction of solving their problem which would help me too.
I took taxi and then local train. Hardly two stations had passed then I received cal from avi, what happened to this girl just now I have come from there now she is calling me again. May be she wants t thank me thinking like that I took her call. Where are you shree she asked, I told exact location. Please come back we need you again she said. I am sorry I am on way and aunt must be waiting for me. No shree it is urgent I think there is some problem between uncle and dad, he nly asked yu to call you she said . I thought some thing has gone wrong, but it was getting late. I am sorry baby I may not be able to come, you talk and resolve whatever problem is. Repeated interference may not look good, already I have interfered a lot try to understand. F I leave today what will you do , will you keep calling me repeatedly. I am sorry and cut the call. By the time I reached next station I changed my mind, I was feeling bad for hurting her, what if the difference is major and my absence may cause some problem too. I got down in next station and headed back.
By the time I reached their house it looked silent I rang bell immediately avi opened door and she took me inside by holding my hand. Where are all I asked finding no one in house? Come on sit down she made me sit on sofa and went inside, saying relax shree I will be back in a minute. She returned with glass of water silently took the glass and drank in single gulp, this Mumbai humidity kills I thought. Where are all I asked again? They went to temple she replied. Then why the hell did you call me back I asked, was getting impatient for calling me back with urgency. See it happened so they had some difference of opinion on few things so argument rose and I was worried that they will quarrel and all the effort you had put go in vain. Some how I could convince both on few points, in fact they wanted you to handle the situation as you said it is not possible to return they resolved it them selves, she replied.
That was good that they could reach to some understanding themselves. But where are they now I asked again. When every thing settled mom, suggested to go to temple and declare it in front of god and prey that there should not be any more misunderstanding so all of them went to temple. Then why you didn’t go I asked her. I didn’t feel like going and the way you had replied I felt you would come back, if I too had gone back what you would think of us she replied. There was nothing ou could have informed me so that I could go back or meet you at temple. Yes I could have informed you but all went so quickly they didn’t even bother to change dress, they went as they were. And the temple is very long from here and you could not find it easily. Why are you asking so much is there any problem to meet me that too alone. Have you started avoiding me after taking my ass virginity she teased me. Oh baby don’t think like that, see I came here in morning just because of your words. I think I didn’t disappoint by coming here and talking about marriage and all. That was great of you shree, I am really thankful for that. We all were so much worried to declare that secret, we were expecting that there will be certainly misunderstanding in our families and will lose relation completely. But you handled it so well that everything finished with dramatic turn and ended in peace.
She moved to me and sat on my lap she hold my face and lip locked, I was not expecting it as she had promised that yesterdays episode was for only once. But how cant butter melt in fire, I too began responding to her smooch. We began smooching she took my upper lip and was sucking I took her lower lip. Later our tongue decided to go for battle. She took my hand and kept it on her right boob; I knew what should be done to it. I was pressing her boobs and she was lost in smooch. We were lip locked for some more time while I enjoyed her beautiful boobs over her dress. When we were done with kiss she volunteered to show her house. We got up and began roaming in that big mansion. It was very nice house but needed repainting. After showing her parents room and then other rooms on ground floor then she said she will take me to first floor where her room is situated. But she asked me to wait for some time. I stood before pooja room which was nicely decorated and many gods idles were placed, they must have spent fortune here to decorate that room, I thought. Then avi returned and took me to fist floor. After showing other rooms she took me to her room, it was also well decorated wit nice paintings hung on wall. Why did you make me wait I asked. In fact my room was all scrambled so I did it neat if you had seen this room in that state you would not only like but would have blamed me for keeping it in that condition.
She made me sit on her cushion bed and she sat on my lap. She began smooching me again, this time I protested stop it avi some one may come. Don’t worry they will return only in evening till then we are free in this empty house, hardly any visitor come to house she replied and went back to smooch again. Her earlier smooch and pressing boobs had made me hot so I resumed playing with her body. When we broke kiss shall I leave now asked abruptly. Why don’t you like my company she asked I could feel hurt in her eyes. I surely like your company baby but this may lead to something else. Yesterday we had sworn that we would not be doing this again, I reminded her. Oh shree forget it I liked it and I want to repeat it again today, we may not get this chance again. So you have already decided to repeat your ass fuck I asked smiling at her. Yes shree I want it again today may be for last time, please don’t say no today she requested. We have already committed once what is there in repeating and she is such a beautiful girl it is too hard to resist I thought.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 24-12-2018, 02:15 PM