Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
HAPPY ENDING
PART1
=====================================================

I am Srikanth Rao, aged 29, working as a Human resources Manager in a MNC. Three years back when my parents arranged my marriage, I was not interested in marriage and told them to leave me free for at least another two years so that I could settle financially. But my parents forced me to just see the girl. I caught a flight from Chennai to Hyderabad. I went to see Vidhya Rao along with my family. When I saw her I was totally dumb founded. She has more resemblances of actress TAMANNA BHATIA. She is 5'7"; her muscular body with extravagant curves is matching to her allied child like face. The dimple over her cheeks while she smiled made me crazy. Unlike the actress she had two well shaped orbs over her chest and she had a butt length soft silky hairs. She was 20 and just out of her collage. I immediately said yes to my parents. In two months we were married. During that period I used to talk to her in phone. All I could know about her is she is a shy character and less spoken.

On the first night of the marriage it self I stripped her. I was aroused to hilt when I saw her nudity. She had a well toned body. Orbs of her boobs were more spherical. She had a good thick muscular thighs yet smooth and silky. Waist and hip curve was maddening. She cried in pain as I entered her and tore her hymen. She was a pure virgin. Next few days she denied for the fuck. Slowly I molded her in to the world of sex. When her vagina got acclimatized with invading tool, she started to enjoy the sex. We decided not to have babies before another three years, so that we could enjoy the fucking. Vidhya and I moved to our Chennai home after 12 days of our marriage. Vidhya is a good home maker. She had an acute interest in keeping her home fashionable and artistic. We had a Hercules shopping session before she got our home set. Vidhya is a good cook too and she enjoyed cooking. Our first two years were honeymoon. I always liked my shy wife's tight cunt, it didn't seems to loose its properties even after a three years of fucking. But our frequency of fucking became reduced. It could be once in four days and slowly became a week.

The trouble started when I found her not responding as she used to while I fuck her. It had been a few months now. She used to simply lay there with a small hug over my shoulders and allows me to penetrate. Her kisses to me were not the same one I used get from her. When I asked her she simply told that she is fine. But I could feel that she is indifferent.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 21-01-2022, 10:13 AM