Thriller System is supreme
As Avi remained in this contemplative state the many students, security officer outside the venue began to become restive eager to enter the venue of happening. But the security officer have closed the venue for now and the archaelogical department is being contacted if they knew about what caused the incident.  The head of Archaeological department Prof.Das has just arrived to the scene and the inspector is asking him about the particulars of the site, asking if it is any strategic site of any national importance as then they may need higher ups permission to go into further details. Upon getting to know that no such findings of importance have been discovered yet at the site but that recently they did find something worth researching. That is why they are trying to cordon off this area from outside view.

Upon learning that, he realized that it is safe to enter the limits without receiving any disciplinary action in the future. He along with few constables entered the limits and began to enter the premises. The crowd surrounding the site are restive eager to enter the site themselves. The campus security is having a hectic job controlling the crowd. The inspector has earlier grabbed the smartphones of few students who were trying to shoot the area afraid that any national strategic details may get leaked to the media and wider public. Still some were posting the news in social media, and were trying to shoot videos.

Richa, Bhoomika and rest of the cycling club members too lost consciousness and were later taken to the campus hospital. Richa and Bhoomika gained consciousness and were wondering what exactly happened at that time. Richa was worried about Avi eventhough she only recently came into contact with him but he has become a goodfriend. Bhoomika too felt worried eventhough she repeatedly criticized him in the past. She reassured Richa that nothing bad might have happened to them, that they too must have just lost consciousness like the rest of them. Some of the nurses posted there were trying to get information about the incident from them but they received no information from them. The doctor later reprimanded these nurses and gave them a stern warning to not disturb them and let them recover.

Meanwhile in a faroff place in some lab, another kind of emergencylike situation is taking place. 
A young lady was being reprimanded by her senior.

Senior---- Do you know how serious of a mistake it could have been?? It could have led to cataclysmic consequences. It's consequences would not have been limited to this lab alone, it might have affected the entire campus and even nation. I didn't expect a senior researcher like you to have been so careless.

Lady---- But sir, that energy burst was so sudden, we were not expecting such event.

Senior---- That is the whole reason why while dealing with such sensitive experiments, that robot help is required to be taken. Don't behave like a child. You have undergone training, and you even assisted me severaltimes to train the students. That robot was required precisely to handle such sensitive cases. It was even well equipped to handle experiments even amidst an earthquake of magnitude 7. The type of experiments we are conducting require such sensitivity even though the chances of such events happening are negligibly low, i didn't expect you to commit such type of silly mistake.

Lady---- But sir, that robot requires maintenace and i had been complaining to the department for the last few months. The error rate in the experiments have been creeping up due to that, it almost reached double the average error rate that might have come with manual handling. Recently there had been budget squeezeoff for the project and we were under pressure to repeatedly show the results. The experiment was at a critical stage. Sample No.E-1782, C-286, ZB-4359 were showing favourable results. Especially Sample No.E-1782 successfully survived the first round of mutations to the gene Trp53+. We just need more such iterations if this is just a oneoff case and later we can involve the primates candidates. This could be the candidate for some serious funding from the Department of Biotechnology and Ministry of Science and Technology, Defence ministry. Not to forget even the industry leaders will fall in queue. It could lead us into an era of humans with enhanced anatomical capabilities.

Senior---- That maybe the case but you can't forget the ultimate pursuit of science can't come at the altar of public safety. Your mistake could endanger the whole department's standing in the eyes of the minsitry. I want strict cordoning off the lab. Lynch off every lab subject, this is Stage IV alert

Lady---- But that is the highest stage of alert. It requires special permission of the Head of the department. Besides our experiments there are multiple other serious experiments in the same lab. The losses will be humongous, it could run into tens of crores and even our future careerpaths might be at stake as a result.

Senior---- Any inaction from this point would be even more deadly. I have the powers under the secret clause to give such order under very exceptional circumstances. Call it luck or bad luck but the head of department is off to the conference in Switzerland and he is not available for contact at present. Now this is urgent, don't delay it anymore. Take the help of all junior assistants and all the lab equipment is to be destroyed and the whole lab is to be sanitized to the A-level. All the participants have to undergo 3 weeks quarantine later under strict supervision. Now delay no more and contact all the assistants, this is an emergency, nomatter what stage of experiments they were in destroy all the smaples, and don't let a single subject contaminate anything outside the lab. I will inform the minsitry so that an expert team from outside will later do a second level of sanitization. Now, get to the action instantl, i want no excuses. I want all the 25-30 assistants immediately on the ground and call them here nomatter what the situtaion they are in. Do you understand ??

Lady---- Yes sir. [Secretly cursing the senior and her fate. Her dreams of her research featuring in the Nature methods were in shambles].
She immediately called her assistant and informed her to contact all the assistants immediately. Seriousness level is getting debarred from the college if not attending promptly to the call.

Meanwhile, Bhoomika who is comforting Richa in the hospital received a call from the department to come to the lab immediately. Even when informing of her situation, still they did not go lenient. It is a do or die situtation, one that can threaten her academic career in the college.

Bhoomika---- wow. I did not ever come across such type of a calling. That should be some serious Emergency.
Richa---- What happened ?
Bhoomika---- I have to goto the lab. I got an urgent call.
Richa---- Why now?? The doctor mentioned that we should take proper rest after that incident. Did you inform them about that incident.
Bhoomika---- Yes, i have informed them. But still they said that the situation reuires her presence immediately.
Richa---- wow. That is some serious department you have there. Well, you better take care and if you can explain to them your situation properly you need to explain to them there. They might be better able to access your situation there.
Bhoomika---- OK. I will. Meanwhile you atke care. I will try to come as early as possible after i finish my duties there.
Richa---- OK bye take care.
Bhoomika---- See you my love. :D :P
Richa---- Hey i said no such public display of affection repeatedly. And what is with your attitude, you are just going to the lab.
Bhoomika---- Haha. I just want to see  your cute reply. Byebye.
Richa---- Bye.
[+] 1 user Likes 2avi's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
System is supreme - by 2avi - 04-01-2022, 05:31 PM
RE: System is supreme - by 2avi - 04-01-2022, 07:17 PM
RE: System is supreme - by 2avi - 04-01-2022, 09:10 PM
RE: System is supreme - by 2avi - 04-01-2022, 11:14 PM
RE: System is supreme - by 2avi - 05-01-2022, 11:39 AM
RE: System is supreme - by 2avi - 05-01-2022, 11:49 AM
RE: System is supreme - by 2avi - 05-01-2022, 01:37 PM
RE: System is supreme - by 2avi - 05-01-2022, 05:39 PM