Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Probably aunty wanted to say something but this intelligent girl avi shook her head protesting to say any thing. She took her mom to kitchen whispering some thing which I could not hear. Then me and uncle began talking in general topic which later turned to garments. By then aunty and avi returned from kitchen, avi joined us in discussion. See uncle I am newbie in this field better you share your experiences I requested. When I requested him his wife looked proud of her hubby. He began explaining positives and negatives of the trade; he had full knowledge of the trade as he had decades of experience in it.
While I entered into their house I had observed many things. One is this house is a big one like a mansion and there were four 4 wheelers which were top some decade back but now they were still being used. House must have been built when they were in very good financial condition but now house looked old needed maintenance. These things simply exhibited their financial conditions. I continued listening to his explanations. Now he had stopped about positive side and now turned towards negative side of business and how security problem for ladies staff has become biggest challenge, that to after couple of worst incidence took for his staff and he was made responsible for those problems.
Later now a days local goons are troubling them and asking for ransoms for no good reasons. Now he asked about my experiences I went on detailing how I have managed so far and how the things prevail there. I told about rukmani hubby taking care of conveyance and how I am free of this problem. I said we have enough hold there in belgaum and there are o chances of any goons troubling us. When the matter came about designing and marketing, uncle explained how avi is helping them and he appreciated her skills in both fields. So after lots of discussion I suggested them if avi can help in designing and marketing I can help you to set up a unit at my place. Giving good staff and security is my look out, you can shift one unit to my place so that I can maintain your unit too with my good staff. I can appoint some good hands who are non corrupt and can take care of every thing even in your absentee. If yu feel it right you can think of this option. He thought for few moments then avi was the one who came with consent, she encouraged her dad.
That is wonderful arrangement dad I can look after marketing and you know my skills in new designs. That will wwork out really good. Uncle too accepted it and we began disusing about new venture. Then suddenly his face became dull I could not understand why.
By then karan came and he too joined us. we stopped present matter and began discussing in general. He forced me to visit their place to which is nearby. He took me and avi and sakshi too tohis house. There he introduced his family members to me and as usual I touched his parents feet and took blessings from them. I think his parents also were impressed by my nature karan mom offered us break fast which me and avi denied. Avi said no aunt mom has prepared for every one so we will have there only but on insistence of aunty we accepted to have some thing. karans dad and uncle also joined us for breakfast. We spent some time chit chatting; they were so impressed about me as avi gave briefed details about me. It is fine to notice so many diversities at this young age, young man he exclaimed. Then karan said this is the man is one who reunited me and sakshi, that was an additional point that impressed them. Yes I have heard about him a lot by sakshi, karan mom said. We were talking in general then avi dad came to karan’s house he invited all for breakfast. As our brea fast was not complete as we had had very little we accepted to go back to avi house. He insisted all others to join them karan dad accepted and got ready to come tih us. But karaan mom was bit reluctant to go but avi mom called her over phone and insisted to come, so she too got ready. We all walked to avi house leisurely we continued talking.
At avi house karan mom joined avi mom at kitchen to help her prepare food. That was very nice to see, both families had no much formalities, they were like single family. Both aunts prepared food and served us, rest of the members were busy in enjoying the delicious food prepared by both aunts. When we all finished both aunts had their breakfast at kitchen and later they all joined us in hall.
We wer discussing abou general topics some how topic changed to marriage, karan mom suggested have you ever thought of about marriage of avi who is about to complete her course. Avi mom face became dull, bhabhi you know our condition, at this stage it is too hard to think about her marriage, in fact sakshi is also grown up we should arrange marriage of both girls at a time.
But our financial condition is holding us back she sighed. Karan dad t\spoke you need not worry about funds for marriage of our little girls, as usual I am there to help you, we should complete all the rituals at right time, you start searching for boys and we shall complete marriage this year. I think first you have to search boy for avi then for sakshi. Or else we should start searching for both simultaneously. Avi was blushing hearing talks about her marriage att he same time she got bit tensed. But sakshi and karan seemed to be under complete tension.
Uncle you can go for sakshi marriage and you know my responsibility I shall get married later. Hope line is clear for sakshi I teased her, she too blushed but her mom said how can we think of marriage of younger girl leaving elder girl unmarried she had worry on her face. Now a days it is not that problem, there are so many cases as younger get married earlier than older one. If you want help of avi we can think of sakshi marriage this year, you begin searching for right groom and no need to worry about funds, I am there. Please don’t refuse all the time we have lived like a single family this time also it will be same. I will celebrate her marriage like of my own daughter. Avi dad hold karan dad’s hand to show gratitude. Avi mom also became emotional she began crying how much help we can ask. Already we are indebted by your helps, I don’t hink we ever will be out of this problem and pay you back and apka ahesan ka karj kab ham uthar sake she broke into tears. Cool down bhabhi have you forgotten that it you people who brought us from our village and made us to stand on our legs. We have not forgotten that and we will never forget also. Whatever we have is all yours, we are trying to reduce that burden by making us useful to you in your bad time. We know god is great he will help you in future and he will see that yu are out of problems she tried to sooth her. My wife is so right, we have not forgotten what all you did for us, and he too became emotional. It you people who brought us when our brothers threw us out of house, with all your help we could come to this stage. It was your capital with which we began our business. Never ever think that you are burden to us he assured helping them.
Now I was so happy does people still remember helped by others. This is such a family I think they are staying away from each other but they behave like single family. Even my eyes became damp which karan dad noticed, he hold me hugged me.
We cant think of borrowing every thing from you alone, you know how much dowry they demand, as you said we can keep avi marriage pending and think of sakshi but dowry amount and marriage expences total to high amount so it is better to postpone both marriages for some more time avi mom commented.
Before any one spoke I took the chance to speak at this right time. Do you demand dowry karan bhai I asked. He was startled to answer. No bhai who said we demand dowry and why are you asking now he stammered. See we all are discussing about sakshi marriage and now both of you are keeping quite. This is the right time you speak out I looked at sakshi. She began shivering she bowed down without able to comment any thing.
Why are you dragging karan in middle of discussion karan mom retorted. Oh aunt why are you pretending like as if none of you know that karan and sakshi are in love and they are dreaming of marrying. Hold your tongue shree, who are you to speak about our children. We all live like single family for that you need to color of love and all, don’t try to spoil our family relation. Karanbeta it is right time you throw this man out of my house avi mom ordered him. Soon he got up and moved towards me, his steps were so heavy but he was determined to come to me. I think now I did wrong by interfering in their family matters. Now karan will drag me out of this house and throw me out. May be he may beat me too.
Karan reached me and pulled me, making me stand. I thought this is the time I should run out or else he will beat me up and throw me. I closed my eyes my brain had stopped working and my feet were not listening to my words. He hugged me tight I am sorry bro, he could utter between his sobs. I opened my eyes when I heard his sobs. Don’t worry karan you need not throw me; I am leaving on my own. I tried to move, but he stood still his grip on me tightened. What I can do now he whispered between his sobs. Don’t behave like coward when you have loved each other, you should be bold enough to express it or else you should not have loved I said loudly.
All were looking at karan’s response, they thought that he will deny and send me out of house.
Shree bhayya is right we are in love, deep love. We are inseparable he could manage to say. He stood behind me as if he was worried that his parent will beat him. Come on sakshi is it right I asked her. Now all attention was on sakshi, her mom and his mom were expecting to say it is false. She was quite she could not tell any thing. Come on sakshi is it right avi asked as if she knew nothing about them. On bit more encouraging by her sis, I too moved towards sakshi, placed my hand on her shoulder, tell them if you are loving him I told her.
Hey bloody fool remove your dirty hand from my daughter, right now get out of my house her mom shout at me. Looking me being defamed sakshi stood up and shielded herself behind me, what he is telling is correct, we are in love. We are loving since childhood she expressed her feelings. No it can’t be true it is all drama of this intruder he should be sent out both aunts began shouting.
Karan dad was first to come out of shock. Both of you move this side he indicated to stand in front of them. Both of them looked at me, I gestured them to move. Both of them moved to that spot hesitantly. Come on tell us what the matter is karan dad said in stern voice.
Both of them were standing their face down. This is the right time you reveal your secret love birds I encouraged them. I was getting bit confidence by karan dad’s words. Both raised their heads and repeated what they had summoned earlier. Now the situation took other color and both families began quarrelling at each other with raised voice. All of them were accusing each other as if they had planned to make the pair in falling love. I went back to my place and sat down watching them fighting. all of them were accusing each other and now they were telling that it is impossible to accept their relation. Now they were telling that tradition and caste difference, it is not at all acceptable by us or our respective societies. I let them argue and fight between them. It took several minutes and again avi mom targeted me it is all drama of this boy, he is trying to spoil our family relations.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 24-12-2018, 02:11 PM