Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
She went on her knees and kissed the knob and got up. All the time I was laughing at her words. She sat beside me, thanks for fulfilling all my desires I am sorry if I had made you dissatisfied for not letting me fuck my pussy.
Don’t say that avi what we did is much more than expected. I will never ask you to do it and I will never demand your pussy. I too wish that you maintain your virginity till marriage. She became emotional and hugged me tight. I looked at time it was getting late so asked her to wear dress as aunt may come now. We got dressed and chatted for some time. She said it is time to leave now. I asked how pain there is, there is some pain but I think it is manageable. Come on I shall drop you home I said while I got up. She said no need drop me to station and I shall go by train other wise it takes hell of time to go by road. Before I dropped her to station I brought a pain killer tablet we went to restaurant where we had some snacks and took tablet. By the time you reach home there wont be any pain, and be cautious to walk carefully in house so no one should suspect you. She said thinks for concern and I shall take care. I dropped at station she departed with heavy heart.
Before I returned to lodge I got call from aunt, she too asked me to come to station. I ssaid ok I shall come there I didn’t ell that I was already at station. I had to wait till aunt returned, I took her as she was exhausted with traveling by local train we went back to room. she just hugged at room and said I missed you a lot baby. I was forced to stay back where in I no excuses to say had. I repeatedly told them that you are left alone they wanted you too come there. I knew you would get still boredom by coming there, here you had all the freedom which you would have lost there, so didn’t call you. It is alright aunt some how I could spend time by roaming here and there but you nights it was too hard to spend you know I laughed mischievously. I know, I know you stupid have tasted blood must be thinking same all the time hehehe. You are potential man you could have searched some girl here in Mumbai, there is no scarcity she too smiled mischievously. How could I tell her that I had my share of fun with new girls?
If you had taken me with you we could find some chances there, we could manage some quickies I replied. That doubt I had I had suspected the same and we would be in funny status if we were found out by some one, that is the reason I avoided you, she was delighted to hear that I was thinking of her and I missed her a lot. But if you had taken me there I would had some chances of finding some other suitable matches too I said laughing at her. I would not have permitted it to happen, I cant share my fun toy with others she hugged me tight. That was the other selfish reason why I didn’t force you to come there, you are handsome and full of tactics you could trap some girl or woman that I was sure. Se continued. I don’t know how possessive these women become after they lay hand on new boy or lover. In case of aunt she was over cautious she was not ready to come to me and she can’t bear sharing me. Any way I had more fun here than going out and trying there. If I had gone there I had be forced to stay neutral to save image of self and aunt here I had all the freedom and I really enjoyed. Come on shona I cant explain how much I missed you she hugged me tight, I am sorry for leaving you alone baby. Now aunt has come back and she will take care of you dear shona she showered kisses on my face. Wait let me get freshened up she left me for wash room. by the time she returned I had changed my dress.
I was worried if she notices scrambled bed sheets and room condition was really worst when I had left. But by the time we entered into room every thing was in order, my heavy tips to room boy had saved me. All the dishes were removed and new sheet had spread in such short time. I thanked that room boy for helping me indirectly. Aunt came back and sat beside me, she surely had fire in her eyes at the same time she looked tired. Beta can you wait till I get some rest, if you need me right now I shall oblige she said while she looked into my eyes. I know how tedious to wait for lover at this young age, I too was young some time she said in kyu ki saas bhi ……… style.
Come on let us have some nap I took her to bed we laid together in tight embrace. After some rest she awakened me. When I opened my eyes she had already got fresh and changed into night suit. Come on baby get ready tea is about to arrive get fresh she hurried me. We leisurely had snacks and tea while she was giving of all details of the ceremonies and rituals took there and she was explaining who had worn which saree or dress and ornaments etc. who behaved how and all those women talks which was making bore but I had no guts to tell it. When I was fed up with it I said ok darling drop it and let me see how yu look without saree and raised her suite. She cooperated by raising her hands to remove dress and we were nude in no time. This time she didn’t need any invitation to hold my cock, she began playing with it. I was looking at her after little play she began kissing it and soon my cock began disappearing into her mouth. I was wondering how these women change their attitude. One who was opposing to taste it was taking my cock as much she could. She was looking at me whether I was enjoying her sucking or not, still she had not mastered art of sucking I had to advice her to suck it nicely and properly. Like a good student she nod with every instructions I gave and she implemented them without any grumble, she continued sucking my cock. I was trying to hold her hanging boobs but it was bit difficult as I was laying on my back and she was at my leg side, she was sitting on my legs. Darling I too want to taste that juicy pussy of you, can you turn over this side I asked her. No way I won’t leave it till I am satisfied she replied with smile. I am not asking to leave it but let us do it together, so that you will have more fun I asked her turn her ass this side keeping my dick in her mouth, which she readily agreed. Before I took over t her cunt she said you should have let me enjoy this master dick of yours. If you lick mine I may lose my concentration shree beta she was bit worried.
I don’t think so if you feel like that you can stop me, but what I think it will enhance your pleasure I tried to convince her. That is what I was telling baby, I am new to both kind of oral you know, so I wanted to enjoy both separately. Come on let me try that also she descended her big butt on my mouth. I adjusted my mouth on her cunt which was already wet and ready for operation tongue. She carefully lay over me not placing entire weight on me, she did play with my cock which was already erect with her previous play. I was inhaling aroma of her cunt , I placed my hand below her hanging boobs while my mouth took charge of her pussy. Those melons felt great in my hands and her pussy began oozing more and more juice, she began moaning but all her moans were being obstructed by my cock lodged in her mouth.
Soon she began having orgasm but still she kept sucking my tool, my face was being washed with her juice. She was getting more horny by her orgasm while she suck my cock, she increased pace of sucking as she leaked more and more juice, I was worried the way she was sucking feverishly she would bite my cock, luckily she had taken care of but still she made few bruises on my cock with her teeth. When her orgasm subside she left the cock. Beta I wanted to eat your cum the way you drank my juice but you are too much to handle I could not make you cum with my mouth like other day. Come on fuck me I cant bear it nay more, the double pleasure was very great despite of my leaking ha not cooled fire into me, it has ignited fire, don’t delay come and fuck me with your hard and long tool. She lay over bed on her back and pulled me on her top. I too was crazy enough within two strokes I had buried my cock, which was not that tight but good enough to brush my cock with her pussy walls. She cried with pain and pleasure for inserting my cock only in two strokes. Hey stupid cant you make it slow see my pussy is aching, if you do like this with teen girls they would die of pain. Wait a little till my pussy adjusts to your size. But I was too horny to listen to her, I began fucking her. She was moaning with every stroke, within little time she had recovered of pain and began pushing her butt to meet my thrusts. I too reached tempo and began fucking in full speed, there she had second orgasm this time she felt cool with her second one she laid still for some time. I too had to get my breath so I stopped for some time and when she was ok I began fucking her slowly and then with full speed. Thus we had two rounds that night and both the time she was satisfied to the core. After second round we went to wash room and came nude and lay over bed. Shree you have ignited fire into me which I had lost since decade, now what wil do when we go back she asked as she caressed my back. Don’t worry aunt whenever you feel itch in your pussy you just remember me and I will be there to extinguish fire I replied smiling at her. That is like good beta she kissed my face and tightened her grip on me, we slept in each others arms.
I got up and got ready to leave to avi place much earlier than her time, I knew this Mumbai traffic. This was the first time I was supposed to visit their house, and surely it won’t be last I thought. I purchased sweet packets and flowers to present both the families. I was sure if I visit one place I will have to visit karan place too. I reached well in time as there was no much traffic in local trains as it was too early. Avi was waiting for me at local station.
At home her parents were waiting for me in hall soon she introduced her mom I touched her feet for blessings, in fact she and others were shocked to see me touching her feet. She said don’t do it beta as she got bit embarrassed too. Then I touched avi fathers feet also, he was so happy he dint even try to pull back but he did certainly pulled me after soulfully blessing me. Then he took me in his arms and gave tight hug, what a sanskar you have beta, see we have almost forgotten these rituals and formalities once we shifted to this city. Your parents must be very lucky to have son like you shree beta. He took me to sofa still holding my hand. He made me sit beside him in fact I wanted to sit on other sofa thinking it wont look good to sit beside elders, even I expressed same to him. I handed one packet to avi and asked her to keep inside, which she took and saw contents she was happy to notice what I had brought, looking at flowers and a red rose she smiled at me. This was not needed beta uncle hesitated to accept it. Avi sat opposite to me and now sakshi entered as she had gone out. She straight away came to me and pulled me and hugged me, hi shree how are you she said and when I sat back she sat on arm of the same sofa, it was three seater me her dad and mom had already occupied it. Though she had ample space on other sofa she preferred to sit on arm of sofa beside me placing her hand over my shoulder.
See sansakar of your daughters he teased, his wife. Jamana has changed and so my daughters he must be coming from small village where such things still prevail, where as my daughters are modern they are born and brought up here in big city she replied with attitude. That was shocking for me and embarrassing for her hubby. Oh come on dear you have hailed from tiny village from north don’t forget it. See he is not related to us but he has such nice behavior where as you and your daughters are spoiled by this city culture he expressed his feelings.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 24-12-2018, 02:09 PM