Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Then I hold her waist in both hands and gave push calculated pressure, it yielded right result. It moved in as per calculation, she cried with pain but she didn’t ask me to stop or with draw, seeing this I gave another push. This time she cried louder oh shree you are hurting me, it is paining a lot please take it out or atleast stop for some time she could manage to say between her sobs.
Every time I fuck new girl always I think of this ,why the hell god has made it so troublesome on first mating. He should have made it easy to travel. No it is not his falut we are driving on wrong side and blaming him for giving pian I laughed at my self. Yes it is right but even in pussy also it is painful entry which he has provided t fuck I questioned my self. He might have made it like that for giving maximum tightness to enhance pleasure on both sides, if it was lose and entry was some thing like eating food it would not be so enjoyable I reasoned out. This time I was forced to stay as it is, I was feeling pity for giving pain but it was unavoidable, I could feel her tunnel gripping my cock, mixture of heat and tightness of wet ass was giving thrill to open another cherry. To reduce her pain I took one boob in my hand and was caressing it lightly and other hand traveled below her body to search front hole. My expert fingers located her clit I took it into two fingers and gve slight squeeze she moaned in midst of pian. Icontinued pressing her boob and playing with her clit made her realx more and concentrate on the pleasure she was getting rather than the pian. Soon her sobs stopped and moans replaced, that was a good sign. You are very smart avi you know how to enjoy and you are too bold girl dear. Have the same passion for some more time and you will be ebale to enjoy maximum I encouraged her, she tried to smile but in vain. When she looked comfortable I began pushing more of the cock, why don’t you wait for some more time she asked. No need dear most difficult part is to enter first portion, I am already more than half into you that hurting stage has gone, now it wont hurt much. See how it is sliding I asked as I pushed more of the cock into that tight passage making the way for my self. Like a bold girl she hold her breath and let me insert into her new hole. I inserted another finger taking care not to send too far to safe guard her hymen, I began finger fucking her pussy while I began moving with half cock hidden into her back treasure. Soon I picked rhythm between mild protests from her. Her pussy was craving for more as her ass was trying to gain some pleasure too. Mmmmmmmmmm that feels good shree, keep doing like that, don’t go too far but keep moving with as much is already inserted she seemed in good spirit. I continued fucking her ass in slow rhythm and her pussy began crying shedding more tears than her eyes ever could. Wow that feels so good shree can you increase speed but be alert not to hurt she encouraged me. That was enough for me to fuck her with moderate speed. I was taking chance to go deeper with every thrust, before she could understand what I was doing I was buried to hilt. When my groin began hitting her hard butt she looked back, my god you have sent it all the way is it she asked . yes darling and congratulations for taking my entire length in first attempt, I said smiling at her. What do you mean she asked as she blushed. Many girls wont be able to take full length on first attempt you are very brave and you could with stand the pain. You are real sportsman I flattered her, is it true I am the only girl who took entire tool on first attempt she seemed happy as her eyes brightened. Though I was flattering her that was working well and she in happiness began pushing her ass backwards to meet my thrusts. Don’t push hard baby still muscles may be tender and sensitive, I don’t want you to get hurt I cautioned her. She said thanks da for all the care love you.
Thanks darling I too love you, I gave some rest to her ass and after some time I resumed fucking her. I gripped her butt to fuck her bit faster this time she too was pushing her ass back to meet my thrusts, it was good that her pain had almost subsided and she was having pleasure on her first fuck. My fingers still played with her pussy and clit taking her to ecstasy, soon she began thrusting her back and placed her hand over my hand which was fingering her pussy. She began shouting louder and soon my hands felt wetness of her erupting juice, she shivered and fell on the bed with intense orgasm. I too move forward for not breaking the contact. She lay straight on her tummy and I lay over her, my hand had remained in place as her hand had gripped. I could feel her pussy spasming in my hand and spurts after spurt gushed from her pussy.
I was completely lying on her back, my full weight was on her she didn’t mind that. She was lost in her own pleasure. But the cock was gripped inside her rectum due to sleeping position. It fet so good for me, I could feel the burning hot inside her ass, one thing I noted her ass hole must be tightened around my cock still she had no problem with it, that made me continue fucking her. I supported my self on my knees which was bit difficult to move legs, then I began moving cock in and out, while rest of the body was over her. My face was on hr face I kissed her cheek and covered full face with kisses. I tried to smooch her but it was difficult for her to turn her face so I planted few kisses on her lips from side. When my lips moved to her ears she giggled, I stretched my tongue and poked into her ear, she could not control laughing she tried to push my face from her ear. So this girl has sensitive ears I thought, I turned her face other side and began licking her face as I kept fucking her ass. I repeated same this side too. First I covered entire face and then kissed side of her lips and slowly went for her ear, this time I didn’t insert my tongue but took her entire ear lobe into my mouth began chewing it. She could not control her self she began giggling and moaning att he same time. She tried to push me but my hold was stong enough I kept chewing her ear and pressed her boob with other hand. Within a minute or so she began moving her body that was making fucking , my cock began moving in and out. She was pleading me to stop but I kept eating her ear and poked my tongue inside her ear, that made her still crazy. She began pushing her butt, I too resumed fucking without letting her go. Please stop it she was crying in midst of moans and giggles. I kept pumping her,. My god some thing is happening to me, now fuck me to your heart content shree. Oh my god I am coming again. I began ponding her forgetting that it is her first fuck, when she cried with pain I remembered her condition.
Shree it is paining so let us move to previous position so that you can fuck me well she cried in ecstasy. I brought her back to doggy without wasting any time I began pounding her ass, placed one hand on her pussy andd other on gripped on her waist. This time I was really fucking her and she too was pushing with back strokes. She began convulsing she had another orgasm but this time she stood as she was. I was fucking her in full speed, this was the first time I was fucking in full speed of new girl. After another ten minutes she had another orgasm and I too was nearing mine. I could not hold any more I was going to be relived of paining erection. With final stroke I was about to ejaculate I asked her where to put my semen. Do you want to taste it or let me fill your ass. Any way you feel better, I have not tasted it but my ass is also not having that experience she replied in midst of heavy breathing. I let my spurt go inside her tight ass after two or three spurts I took it out and jumped on her face and asked her to open her mouth. She opened her mouth to ask why but bu then my spray hit her face and next one landed inside her mouth. I pushed couple of inches inside her mouth. She was in shock before she had decided what to do her tongue began savring the taste of first cum inside her mouth. I didn’t get u till I stopped cumming. When I got up only little was left inside her mouth as she had to swallow rest as my cock was inside hr mouth. She stretched her tongue showing some amount of semen was stil in her mouth. I thought she would spit but for my amazement she licked it and swallowed, when she looked at my limping cock she brought her mouth to it and took last drop from cock and ate that too. It was yummy shree, I liked the taste, you did right thing by filling ass hole and mouth at the same time. We lay still for some time and then moved to wash room. She volunteered to wash my cock in turn I washed her pussy and ass hole. We both came out holding each other’s hands.
I sat on bed she was still standing, I pulled her to me she sat on my lap. That was wonderful experience dear I wont forget it for rest of life. Is your tool happy now she asked, she stood up to look at my limp cock. Hey what happened to you, since long you were jumping like lion and now shrinked like coward hanging between thighs. She took it in her fingers, it was having bit pain due to fast fuck in tightest hole. She pushed fore skin and placed her finger on pee hole, then suddenly it began stirring. My god she exclaimed and left it as if she had touched snake. It is better if you sleep now, if you wake up you will find hole again. Now I am not in a position to take it back hole again, so you will come to fron gate which is prohibited for entry.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 24-12-2018, 02:09 PM