Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Come on yar tell me don’t keep me in suspense I asked her. Give another guessing she asked teasing me. I thought something and told her every time she her response was no. I had lost in guessing and I admitted same to her. I am so sorry I cant guess anything more than this I confessed.
So you have lost ? ahw asked. I said yes. Then I am going to dictate now are you ready she asked, I admitted by nodding. Then you will have to promise that you wont deny for what I say, without second thought I promised her, this is going to be your day and I am ready to oblige I assured her by placing my hand over hers, whch she held tight. So no going back remember it she said. As per your terming I am going to lose my chastity today, choice is yours, which cherry you want to break. Do you want pussy or ass. You have only two options she commanded. Please don’t bring sex in our friendship I requested her. Ok we shall settle for some thing, lathi bhi nahi toote aur samp bhi na mare. You are going to have my as cherry. Now you don’t have any other option but to fuck my back. Before I protested she jumped on her knees and took my now sagging cock, it had begun losing hardness by sentimental talks. When it was concealed into warm place it began twitching again. What a shameless thing it is, when it finds moist and warm place without any shame it begins to show its color.
I began protesting tried to convince her, no avi you cant do like this, please listen to me. I like and love you but I don’t want to indulge into such things with you. Want our friendship to be pure and long lasting. I could not avoid tingling sensation when she caressed my balls. She was sucking my cock while she played with scrotum. When I protested again she pinched my balls till it hurts, a loud cry escaped from my mouth. Now listen to me I have determined it to happen and no turning back now, you have promised to obey my commands and you are going to do it. She continued stroking my already hard tool. She went back to sucking now, as she begun gulping my cock she continued caressing my balls to sooth pain. I began moaning now, I could not protest any more, when bang is in evitable try to enjoy wa my state. In a single day she had learnt art of pleasing me with her mouth. She was doing perfect job but some time her teeth touched on my sensitive skin to give me mixture of pleasure and pain. I had to bear it as I was about to give both to her. If I had to fuck her virgin ass I too would be giving her pleasure and sure pain too. Still I advised her to take care not touch her teeth on cock, she didn’t take out cock but nodded in approval. She continued sucking me I could not keep idle I began pressing her boobs one after other, when she was contended with cock sucking she got up and pushed me on my back and lay straight over me. She began rubbing her entire body on mine, rubbing of two nude bodies was igniting fire inside both bodies. Come on shree I cant bear any more now get ready to fuck my ass, remember I am virgin there too. Ok darling I shall take enough care of it, but one thing is sure it is going to hurt especially while penetration, you should bear it I cautioned her. I am ready to take any amount of pain; I shall consider it as pleasure but pain. Just I had reminded in case you are carried over by lust forgetting my state, she smiled at me. I got up and moved to dressing table to fetch oil bottle.
What a luck it is second girl on successive second day and in fact third women a hat- trick. First one was aunt and followed by two virgin girls. Already had taken virginity from both ends and now another is offering her seal pack ass to me. One thing I had to think do I need her, already I have so many girls at my disposal should I go for another one. Moreover she is so innocent and good girl, with other one was she deserved to be banged and had even dreamt of bang too. Now this avi whom I had thought of un reachable is offering her ass to make it memorable day for both especially for her. Should I proceed or should stop here and save her from having first sexual course let it be from behind.
She has reached to this extent she is on non reversible state and when she is aroused and determined to have me, it means it will be bad on me for leaving her unsatisfied. She should not fall on wrong hands to have that experience and lose her name and fame. Let me complete mission with proper care and with condition that she should not ask again. This should be one time play and she should forget about this for ever and we should remain like friends.
Avi I shall fulfill your new condition but you have to promise me that we are not going to repeat it again. I don’t want to spoil you and I expect you to remain like a good girl. If you agree I will make this day most memeorable and I will take enough care that you are least hurt, as you know this ass fuck is going to hurt for sure. Yes shree I want it that way, that is the reason I chose you to do it and we are going to celebrate our first meet or mate hehehehehe.
I had no other choice but to proceed I thought of making her hot again, in all these talks she had gone cold now maybe still hot but I had to arouse her maximum to make her able to bear pain of first fuck. I kept the bottle aside and dived on her pussy, she was shocked to feel my hot tongue on her pussy. Oh not there shree I want that to be saved and safe, you cant do it to me, sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh she monaed. Don’t worry dear I am not going to fuck your pussy, you wil go back with intact pussy but let me make you hot again. If you are in full heat you wont feel the pain much. She kept quite as she understood my intention. She spread her thighs to give proper room for me. Now I began lapping her juicy pussy while my hand roaming on her ass. As my tongue probed into her pussy an finger traveled to her ass, soon it searched ring of her ass. She shivered again with pleasure of getting attention at both ends simultaneously.
When first digit entered into her dry hole she uttered it pains there shree. Then only came to know my fault I had not lubed my finger, soon I withdrew it and inserted into her juicy pussy and continued licking her pussy. When my finger was coated with lots of juice, I took it back to her ass. Again I tried to insert this time it went easily and she had no problem now. I kept playing at both ends, I could not keep other hand idle, I moved it to her boob, located her nipple without seeing it and pulled already erect nipple. She moaned again and again. With all my expert hands it didn’t take long to make her complete hot. When I became sure that she was ready for orgasm I stopped game and made her into doggy. Her ass had widened with two fingers when she turned on her hands and knees I could see the opening of her ass, it was like big O, I poured some oil which went seeping inside. Then I fingered her by adding more oil my fingers were moving without much trouble. When I was satisfied about lubing her I asked her it is now your turn to make it wet, she understood what I meant but, oil bottle is in your hand why are you asking she replied smiling naughtily. Not with oil I replied, then how she asked smiling. Yu know how you are intelligent girl no need to teach you I said. No I don’t know you being an expert you should tell me she was reluctant. Come on yaar fuck this tool without hot fucking mouth; make it slick to enable to enter into your virgin ass. I want to fuck your ass I replied laughing at her. It is too much to say, you could have told in softer words she asked as she sat on her knees, you wanted to hear me talk dirty so I added another few words for your enjoyment. Without bothering to reply she began kissing knob and soon my cock began disappearing into that lovely mouth. She sucked it for couple of minutes and took it out than spat on it and smeared her saliva , now it was glistening in light coated with her saliva. I did pour some oil over it to make it more slippery. Then she moved on doggy raised her lovely but in air to provide better view. I took some oil on fingers and inserted slowly into her now shrinking hole. She responded with shudder, my fingers were inside her ass hole I did little finger fuck her ass before I took position. Now I placed tip of the cock on her quivering hole and cautioned her, it is going to hurt a bit, if you leave your body lose it wont hurt much, be ready to take. She nodded her head and looked back I gave a gently push on her ass but it slipped due to heavy lubing. Then I hold it with two fingers and widened her ass hole with other hand, ekept her ass hole widened by two fingers, now it slides I said as pushed my cock. Still she was looking back, she was holding her breath, due to tension her as hole closed so I stopped immediately other wise I was going to hurt her. No not like that I said, I had asked you to let your body lose, if you don’t follow my words you are going to hurt your self then you don’t blame me, I said with stern voice. She felt bad for not obeying my words, ok shree I was bit tensed she replied. Then she let her body lose I had to repeat fingering her ass, this time I pushed three fingers one after another to make the opening bit more wider. She said it hurts remove one finger, I didn’t bother to reply her, when I felt I had made enough space, I positioned my cock again same way, spreading her ass hole with two fingers. I could see pink inside then I placed knob head on her hole and gave a push, I was holding my breath to send first part into her body. Shhhhhhhhhhhh go slow she managed to utter. I didn’t stop till entire bulb was inside. When it got locked into her bung hole I felt tightening of sphincter muscle on neck of the cock, it was spasming on my cock holding it tight. I did stop for couple of minutes when she became ok I felt the grip loosening, make it more loose, just relax and don’t look back, if you look you will get tensed and hence it becomes tight, I said as softly as possible. She closed her eyes and turned her face forward. I waited till her grip becomes lose. When I saw her fingers became normal which were clutching sheets that indicated that her ass is getting accustomed to new intrusion.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 24-12-2018, 02:08 PM