Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
No need to be angry I replied quickly. I know you don’t either like me or love me any more. You are so selfish you fulfilled your desire and you are not bothered to obey my small wish. If you are going to be angry just wear clothes and move from here. I didn’t know you are so selfish I retorted showing her false anger. She dropped her dress on floor and moved to me. Pehle chori aur seena jori. It is me who has to be angry on you but you are showing anger to me. How dare to ask me to perform nude cat walk she retorted. I have done so many things for your wish, I became nude in front of you on your request and allowed you to do so many things with my nude body, and now you are blaming me for that. It is too much shree I don’t like such attitudes. I was awestruck looking at her anger. I had spoiled the game by showing false anger, I should have played wisely I had never seen any girl performing nude cat walk so far, I had a chance that too with prize winning beautiful girl. I lost the very good chance I should apologize her, I was about to say sorry, she began laughing. Hey dude I was just joking, in fact I like this attitude and word game. I know I am being fooled by your words but still I like it and love you jan. Don’t be sad I shall perform now. She took her cell and played some suitable music and went at far, she began doing most waited cat walk. ,y god what a sight it was, few times I had watched it in fashion t v , those white girl with skinny boobs was nothing in comparing with this our desi beauty, performing expertly.
My god, my god what a beautiful show it was her boobs jiggled to her steps, I felt her pussy is being rubbed with her cat walking style. Her deep naval was on perfect display, her body moved in rhthm matching with the music. She was looking at me seductively, I kept watching her with full interest. That live show was making me go mad and my cock twitched. I kept looking at her forgeeting blinking she was enjoying the way I looked. Intermittently I was admiring her with claps and encouraging her, then I could not control my self and made another mistake, I began pressing my hard cock. Suddenly she got angry and threw a pillow on me, you dirty fool. You are thinking this way, you swine this is art but you are thinking this way I am ashamed of you, she began abusing me. It was my mistake I had to accept it, I kept listening to her abuses. She continued scolding me standing before me, she was too ngry her chest heaved as she made effort to chose proper words to scold me.
At last I could not take any more, I pulled her to me. She straight away fell over me. I am sorry baby I did mistake I could not control my self. You are such beautiful dame I could not control my urge, see how this throbbing with this beautiful show, I know I should not have done it. Yu know it is aching for release since long. You don’t know how painful it becomes to hold back for so long. If you were male you would no but for my bad luck you are girl and you can’t understand as you are unaware of sexual problems. I don’t blame you, if I was in your place I too would have responded same way. I am extremely sorry baby, I have hurt your feelings but what can I do. This bastard behaves so nasty some times, you must be aware of the situation. If it was any to her he would have fucked you many times by now, if you had protested he would have bangd you. Give me your sandal I ordered her, without thinking she gave it to me, I raised my hand to beat my cock, she stood awestruck without getting hint of what I was about to do, my hand moved in swift motion and hit my cock, my eyes were in fury I was out of mind and when it hit on my erect tool I cried with pain. Then I raised my hand to hit again she caught my hand in air. No shree you can’t do like this don’t be fool it is so sensitive, you cant hit it like a fool. I know how hurt you are, it must be hurting. She snatched her sandal and threw away. See how red it became, you are such a fool, can’t you control your emotions. I didn’t know you would punish your self this way. She began crying, I was a fool to shout at you, now I can understand how wrong I was. It is so natural when a girl is nude how difficult it becomes to control for a boy. If she is as beautiful as me the way you described me, it is impossible to control. And with the performance I gave how could I expect you to control. I know you are a good boy that is the reason I got ready to perform. I am so sorry it was my mistake she began sobbing. She came to me and hugged me, she began smooching me. Her words were concealed in our mouth she was still sobbing as she kissed me. Now the sobs turned into moans so soon, neither of us could know when we were kissing passionately.
At last after few minutes of kissing we broke kiss for air. Then she remembered my throbbing cock which was affected by a slap. She sat beside me and took my cock, you are so merciless see how he crying she said while she smiled. Does it hurt much she asked while she inspected it for any bruise? Though I had hit it cautiously but still it was paining. She bend forward and caressed it, it began throbbing in her fingers. Without any intimation she began kissing, I am so sorry junior shree, you are hurt because of me. Will you excuse me she was speaking to my cock? Don’t worry dear I will soothe you she took it into her mouth and began sucking I slowly. I moaned with her sucking in moist mouth as her tongue brushed my cock head. She mistook it for pain and suddenly she took it out, does it hurt so much shree there was pure concern in her voice. Not much it felt well in your mouth, keep doing it I feel better that way. Thanks dude she replied and took it again into her lovely mouth and began sucking it without applying much force not to hurt me any more. Soon all the pain turned into pleasure and I began enjoying new girls sucking. She did suck it for some time till her jaws ached.
My god she exclaimed when she took it out. It is still throbbing and not ready lose erection or discharge. I had heard boys do lose control when girls take it into mouth and discharge soon. But it is so hard and erect despite of sucking. Is the reaction so painful I didn’t know. Can you tell me how to make him cum, it is my responsibility to bring it to orgasm as it was me who caused it. She said smiling at me.
Yes dear it is unbearable after all the things happened to me. You could have sucked more to bring iit to orgasm. No ways here I had planned same but I could not, I did suck till my jaws ached and lost the possibility to do any more. Can you tell me other means she asked innocently? I wanted to say take up your pussy and let me fuck till I cum in that virgin orifice. If you can’t do it with your mouth you can try with hands I replied.
If you teach me to give hand job I am ready to do it she replied. I knew that she wont be able to bring me with hand also. But I taught her how to give hand job after long mouth job she began fisting my cock. She did it with one hand when her hand got tired she used other hand. This time I was having sensation that I may not last long. I tried to control my self to check her determination to make me cum. Many seasoned women had failed me to bring it to me how this newbie can do it was question.
As I continued controlling me orgasm she failed o bring it to me. She looked at me with sad face, does it hurt even now she asked. Yes dear it is still paining not it has increased. Increased? but why I had soothed it with my mouth and my saliva must have acted like a pain killer hehehehe.
You are partially right darling the pain of hurt has disappeared but pain of holding back is paining, even my balls are aching to burst I replied with sad face. What to do for that problem shree I am really worried I don’t have any other way to make you cum. If you don’t do it what will happen she asked innocently. What will happen? It will keep paining entire night and tomorrow also, sperms collected in balls make it worst, it does not stop till it is released and my balls get emptied. The semen collected into balls may get decomposed as the time passes and may cause infection also I bluffed to scare her. I ws enjoying her innocence, I was just teasing her and nothing else.
Most unexpected thing happened; I had not assumed that she would say in dream also. Shree I have a solution I don’t know how I can say it. It may look too bad and weird but I don’t have any other option.
There is no hymen or seal in the ass, right? Yes you are right but what it has to do with my problem of pain. Just reply to my question there is no seal in ass and if any thing goes inside it will not make any difference to girl’s right?

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 24-12-2018, 02:06 PM