Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Purva : why are you curdling me aunty. I'm a bad girl I ruined my own life. I don't want to ruin my son' life. Instead I'll finish my self.
Vimla : are you mad? Don't say this again otherwise I'll beat you again.
Purva : please beat me. You should hate me not curdle me.
Vimla : please stop behaving like a child now. You are a mature girl. Did you feel any bad before this time? Did you think ever that you are doing wrong things before now. You didn't. Why because In my opinion You did nothing wrong. And I think Tarun also supports you. Don't he?
Purva : yes he support me in everything.
Vimla : then? Don't think about the so called society. Think only about your family. And your family is with you. If Tarun supports you you don't have to think about anybody else. You was watching you from last few weeks. I saw the change of your behavior I saw the change in your clothes, I've seen you went in a burqua one day. And I know you are fucking around this labourers. I though a lot about this. And I come to a conclusion.
Purva : what?
Vimla : you are not wrong at all. The nature made you like this. God given you the desires like that. And only for fear of society most of the human being murder their desire. But you keep your desires alive. Thus in my point of view you are a brave girl. Seeing a naked dog we never ask the dog why are you naked? We love naked dog we love naked bird, we love all creation of god or nature naked. Trees are naked birds animals beautiful fishes awesome flowers all are naked and we love them as they are. Then why we can't love a beautiful girl like you Naked? Nature made us Naked. God never told us to wear cloth. Then why? Purva be proud on you. You are a naturist. Only human like you worship the creation of god in true so don't be shy. Open up.
Purva at her with disbelieve. Droplets of tears till. Dripping from her eyes. But she became little calm then.
Purva :whispers are you kidding?
Vimla : cuddle her again. No my dear I'm serious. Now just tell me did you came here by force or willingly?
Purva blushed and lowered her head. Willingly.
Vimla : what happened Purva don't be so shy. Please tell me everything. I can help you. I can give you suggestions and last I'm eager to listen tour story.
Purva remained silent and down headed.
Vimla : now please open up. She pulled her knees and said don't be so shy in front of me. I've seen you stroking your clit. Oh hoo that's another question. Your clitoris also very awesome. Let me see. She forcefully opened her legs and closed her head to her clit.
It was become Little soft then and was not erected but till it was looking nice. Like a sleeping cock. Vimla said wait. She stood and switched on the bright light. Then she came to her and streached her legs apart.
Vimla : wowwwwww Purva is your pussy always like this or it's the result of recent activities? She started imvestigating her clit with her fingers.
Now Purva was feeling better.but she couldn't say anything.
Vimla : but when I came to your room I saw You were stroking your clit like a male dick. I was amazed to see that. Purva please tell me is your clit became bigger just recent or.
Purva : recent.
Vimla : pinching her clit she said it's beautiful. The lips the pink clit, the hood just like a blossomed Rose. Verrrry Nice. She rubbed her palm across her entire pussy. Purva shivered.
Vimla then sat straight and kissed her on her head. And said now tell me dear where is Tarun now.
Purva : he is in USA.
Vimla : you didn't go with him?
Purva : no.
Vimla : so where are you now staying.
Purva : at Mastanpur basti(slum )
Vimla : wwhat? This Mastanpur? After mirzapur?
Purva : yes aunty.
Vimla : so with this labourers?
Purva : with some of them.
Vimla : and Tarun knows everything.
Purva : yes aunty.
Vimla : but how a shy girl like you become so so bold and brave?
Purva : don't know aunty. There is man Sazid. He made me like this.
Vimla : he made you his slave?
Purva : no aunty. I don't know why but truth to be told I've got attracted with this hard working men. I seduced them first. And the man Sazid responded to my seduction. He came to our house but never forced me. I've started loosing myself slowly. Day by day my clothes started getting short and exposing. But I briefly explain everything to Tarun. He said he wanted me to be a slut. Sazid started exploring me finding me with my positive response. Then he introduced his nephew Rashul to me. I became use to with them. Sazid fucked me one day in front of Rasul. Rasul started fondling me to absence of his uncle. Those were like a dream to me. Slowly the news spread and more labourers started coming. Sazid use to made me sami naked in front of them but never fully naked. One day he fucked me in front of everyone. But he made a rules.
Vimla was listening to her without flipping her eye leads. She said what rules?
Purva : only he can fuck me no one else. They can touch me with my permission but can't fuck me.
Within a week Sazid changed me as an exhibitionist. One day he asked why I got attracted to people like him. May I like to fuck a high class man. I tell him that hard working people like him attracted me most but don't know why. And I love to show off my nudity. One day he brought a burqua and asked me to wear that only nothing inside.
Vimla : so you were naked inside the burqua  that day?
Purva : blushed, yes.
He took me to his slum and then exposed me in front of a old tailor man and then to a tattoo parlour and niddle a tattoo on my ass.
Vimla : what? I missed this? Show me Purva show me.
Purva turned her ass to her and showed her the tattoo. Vimla roam her fingers on  the tattoo. What written in the tattoo?
Purva : SAZID.
Vimla : you're unbelievable Purva.Tell me next.
Purva : he slowly brings his few friends to here and they all fucked me right here. 
Vimla pulled her up. And said come to the bed. She sat on the bed leaning on the wall and lifted her saree upto her knee and spreaded her legs and told purva to seat between her legs. Purva was telling her story like a robot without any expression. She sat between her legs leaning her back to Vimla 's body. Vimla wrapped her hands around her chest and started massaging her breast slowly.
Vimla : now tell me what happened next?
Purva : one day Sazid asked me to go to his slum alone. Wearing the burqua only.I scared. But he assured me nothing will happened
He sent a taxi. The taxi driver dropped at the entrance of a narrow alley. But before that he said Sazid told him to take my burqua. I was scared but don't know why I gave him the burqa. He told me to ask people where is salim's garage. I had started walking through the Alley naked at day light. I was asking about salim's garage. People were laughing spiting on me. They were calling me names. I had been fucked my many without any protection. Thy tomorrow I've to give blood for testing.
Vimla : fucked or bang?
Purva : when I was telling bang you were telling fuck. Now I'm telling fuck and you...
Vimla : ok ok go ahead. She started rubbing her clit.
Purva : I didn't protest so it was not bang. Anyway I reached salim's garage after hours fucked by countless man. Maybe 20-25 don't know. I was covered in cum and spit. I sat there on the road and soaped me and bath on the road. Sazid told his people to record everything. I cut my public hairs on the road after asking Tarun on phone because he loves hair on there. And then sazid and gang fucked me till evening there.
Vimla : all are this you've done willingly?
Purva was recalling the scenes in her mind while telling the story. And hearing the story Vimla aunty also got aroused. She was playing with Purva's boobs and clit. Purva was getting horny again.
She said in a orgasamic voice Yessshh willingly.
Vimla : then.
Purva : then I returned to home. But the whole slum wanting me to live with them for a month. I was hesitating. I asked Tarun. He told me I should go.
Vimla : so are living there and Tarun is in US and Apu at your sister's house? Do your sister know about this.
Purva : no.
Vimla : and what happened with your hair?
Purva : I'm living there with a old man. One day he told  me to bring milk in a transparent burqa. I went but Ladies of the slum had beaten me there. I complained it to the man. He told me next day you go naked. So I went naked to the milk booth. And the women got angry and this happened. Aunty I told you everything.
Vimla : why you came here today.
Purva : I told you the truth to take my documents.
Vimla : why?
Purva : living at a slum naked without IDs.... So someone suggested me to take the ids with me.
Vimla : you again telling lie purva.
Purva : aunty I'll told you later. Don't ask me anything.
Vimla :ok ok. so tomorrow at morning a rickshaw 
Will come really?
Purva : yeasss. She moaned as vimla started stroking her now erect clit harder and faster. 
Purva turned her face and they both started kissing each other.getting rubbed by a 58 years old Lady was new and Amazing to her. She never imagined that one day she Will be seating on Vimla auntie's lap getting stroked by her. Within minutes she shivered and released her all tensions.
[+] 6 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 20-01-2022, 01:59 AM