Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
But to my surprise she sat on my lap and began smooching me, I too began responding to her kiss, our lips locked for good few minutes. When we stopped smooch she looked at my cock which was throbbing with kissing of the chick, there she smiled mysteriously and moved to cock, there you have leaked some more, saying so she bend forward and took my cock in her delicate fingers. With tip of tongue she collects pre cum and began tasting it. So this was the your trap to make me ooze some more and taste it I asked. Yes my idea clicked I had thought a way to make you crazier so that you can give me more she replied mischievously. You are a bad girl I had thought that you like me so you are kissing, but you did it for your advantage I commented. No shree you are mistaken I really like you that is the reason I came to you na. I did nothing to hurt your emotion shree, please don’t think that way. I wanted to say something, before I said any thing, please let me taste it then we shall talk. Saying so, she took my cock in her mouth after giving few kisses on the cock. She began slurping cock like ice cream cone for almost two minutes. Then she got up and sat on my lap, without a word she began smooching again, after breaking kiss she said are you happy now.
Not yet I replied, you are selfish you want treat for yourself I replied. Why do you feel so, as per your wish I not only felt your cock but took it into my mouth which I had never assumed I would do it in my life, and gave you maximum enjoyment by sucking it, still you are blaming me. What else do you want me to do so that I can wash your wrong impression about me.
It is simple guessing dear, you have seen me almost nude and you have kept your treasure hidden is it fair I replied. You mean I should expose completely? Please don’t ask for that. Why should not ask when you can see me completely what is problem with you to show yourself I replied.
Where have exposed completely she replied laughing. I got the cue and in single motion I removed my top and made my self complete nude. Still she was on my lap she looked at my body whistled oh you have great body shree. She placed her fingers on my arms, tried to cover entire arm with fingers as if to measure it. Of course she could not do with one hand, she had t use fingers of other hand too. You are masculine shree, I was not expecting you to be so strong. She tried to pinch biceps which didn’t buzz; it is too tight do you do lots of work outs shree she was curious to know. Not much baby I do little exercises to keep fit that is all I replied. She leaned over me caressed my broad chest descend her hand on my tummy, it is completely flat if you concentrate you can go for six packs she said smiling at me. I don’t need to build my body I am just putting little effort to keep my self in shape that is all. You know I am basically agriculturist I used to work hard in my farms since those days I am fine and fit, after moving to city I had no physical works so to avoid becoming fat I began working out. She was so impressed about my body she kept caressing my chest.
You too have nice structure I said while I pressed her boobs on turn. She blushed, you are the first man to see them, do I look good? What good you are excellent dear, you are too beautiful to resist. Can suck these I asked pointing at her boob. She blushed again when I repeated my question she nod in affirmative. But be gentle don’t hurt me, no one has touched them, you are the first to see and touch them she said. When I placed my lips on her nipple she shivered I took nipple between teeth and gave a slight bite, she shivered again and moaned loud, it feel great shree , keep doing but be gentle she warned again. That was a really good sign for me, still I was not able to know what is in her mind. She had asked me to show my cock for my little dram she agreed to show her boobs and if needed some touching too, but she is now sitting on my lap topless and allowing me to suck those beautiful melons, asking me to bite also. Is she a regular player and making drama or she is virgin as she had said. How is it possible for such a girl to expose and letting hardly known person to play. As I was thinking my mouth was busy in sucking her boob I placed my one hand on her other boob began pressing gently.
As sucking went intensive her moans increased she arched her back. I had to support her back preventing her from falling.
I placed my lips on other boob this time licking it from the base, I kept sucking around sparing the nipple, she was moving a lot on my lap she was getting desperate to push her nipple into my mouth but I was purposefully avoing it. When she could not stand any more she pushed my face and hold her boob and pulled nipple which was already erect to make it more prominent, then brought it to my lips. Bite it shree, make it ask for more, don’t be harsh but bite it. I began chewing it with lips rather than teeth. Please bite it with teeth shree darling, come on make it hurry up she was urging me. Then I began biting it and tried to look at her by raising wyes. She said yes, yessssssssssssss like that make it bit harder. Now I increased pressure I was chewing it with my teeth. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yessssssssssssssssssssssss like that, keep the same pressure. My god it feels so good. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shree darling you are superb you are doing it perfectly oh my goddddddddddddddd it feels so great, I was fool not to have such experience till now. Now press this hard she placed my hand on other boob, I began pressing it lightly, she placed her hand on mine and made me press it harder, she was pressing my hand. Now she was moaning louder and louder, the ways he was moaning it was sure that she was about to cum. Now remove your dress completely I asked her, without replying she pushed het teat into my mouth, don’t break rhythm I am feeling some thing. Something is happening into me, I cant describe what it is but it feels fucking good. I shall show you later but don’t miss these moments, I want to feel it completely, oh shree I am seeing stars, I am floating on clouds. Oh godddddddddddddddddd it feels so nice, keep doing it shreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee she arched her back. I was sure she was on brink of her climax, as expected she began shivering and at least arched her back. If I was not ready he would have fallen on ground, I made her lay on bed and continued sucking her breast without bothering to leave bite marks on her fresh boobs. She shivered again suggesting another climax followed by previous one, this time it was not as intensive as previous. She clutched my head she was pulling my hairs hard, it was paining but I kept sucking and molesting her breasts. Then she lay dead, she was breathing so hard my face was on her chest I could hear lub dub of heart beats, it was as if she had run in marathon. I lay still over her she had placed her hand on my body her hand was loosely placed, she had lost all her strength. She must have been in same position for few minutes. My leg was on her crotch I could feel moistness over her clothes. I wanted to disrobe her and check how much she had discharged.
I lifted my face looked at her, she had perspired so much, a thin film of sweat had covered her entire body, it was shining with the sweat. Her boobs had got red due to heavy molesting and had many bite marks on both boobs. After couple of minutes she opened her eyes to find me looking at her. She blushed and pulled my face to place it over her chest again. I was looking at her, she was getting discomfort why are you looking like that she asked. I simply smiled at her. Shree one thing I want to ask, what did happen to me why did I go blank, I felt like I was in other world, had lost connection to present and I was so much feared that some thing happened to me. Why did it happen, instead of replying I smiled at her. Why don’t you tell shree I am so concerned about it. I shall reply but you tell me how was the feeling was it good? Not only good it was so sweet you know, my body had become like feather floating in air, all my nerves getting lose and entire body was shaking I was seeing moon and sun together. It felt so good but I got blank complete blank for some time, I think I had gone into deep sleep after that. Why did it happen like that, I had never felt like this in past? It was really good and sweet.
She shook me finding me keeping silent. That was the first climax of you dear; as you were having for the first time you didn’t know what actually is happening to you. How can it happen how can I reach climax without doing sex, I know people do reach climax while having sex and that is end of the game. But here we were not having sex but still it happened t me, is it right or wrong. Is some thing wrong in me why did it happen to me at that time, we were embraced and you were sucking my boobs, that is all.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 24-12-2018, 02:03 PM