Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Purva started thrusting. She was moaning in low voice but her riding was making very noise. So after just one minute Ramu pushed her aside and inserted into her puasy from the back and started spooning her. She was rubbing her clit and biting her lips to suppressed her moaning. Ramu was kissing her neck, massaging her breasts. After a long time she was enjoying a soft romantic sex on her own soft bed with the watchman of her own society.
Ramu: please tell me Madam where are you now? You don't go with sahab. So?
Purva : I'm not far from the city Ramu that's I can Tell you.
Ramu : sahab knows about you.
Purva : after thinking for a moment she replied no I told him a long ago I'm working with a NGO. So I told him that I'm in Mumbai dharavi, helping the slum dwellers.
Ramu : wow. You are such a bitch. But where exactly you are now.

Purva : I can't say you. Ramu. But I can tell you I'm doing a big thing just like I did at your village. But that time I had dance in your brothers marriage in skimpy clothes and dance naked for you all in a hall. I roam in your village in near naked dreases as per your choice and got naked in some lonly places. But now you can see I'm roaming naked all time everywhere. I came here from my present like this.
Ramu : oh my got. He increased his thrust. He forgot about the noise.
Purva : yes and I'm gonna perform Randi dance on a open stage for hundreds of people totally naked and also I will perform live sex on stages. May stage pe nangi nachti hui logoki land chosungi, chudbaungi, agar wo log chahe to gaand bhi marwaungi( I'll suck cocks of men on stage while dancing, will fuck them, if they want I'll offer my asshole to them too)uaahhh she blushed.
Ramu: oh dam fuck. He started banging her.
Purva : ohhh ohhh oooooohhh fuck me fuck me harder aaahhh ahh yes faster.
Thap taaaa tap tap thaap.
Ramu: oooooooooo ooo o oo uahhhh. He ejected his sparm deep inside her pussy but inside the condom.
They stayed there cuddling with each for some moment and then he pulled his soften dick out. Purva unwrapped the condom from his dick and was about to dump the cum into her mouth when she remember she has to starv for 12hours. So she dump the cum on her chest and rubbed it.
They both were sweating. Ramu's unbuttoned shirt was wet in sweat. Purva sat beside him started buttoning his shirt and zipping his pant while kissing his chest and belly before buttoning every button.
Ramu: madam you are a god of sex or you better to say you are a goddess of fucking.
Purva : hi hi hi.
Ramu: but madam hurry up we made so much noise. Now take your things and come with me.
Purva : why? I want to sleep here. You go and you wake me up at 4. Better you send Atul. I'm not done yet so please send him.
Ramu: madam this would be risky. You said vimla aunty saw you. She may again hear the noises. So lets go.
Purva : how much the time.
Ramu: 11:13
Purva : oh she is in deep seep now. Don't worry go and send Atul I need to treat him.
Ramu:you are really insane.
Purva : gigfled. He he I'm I know. Now go and send my next lover sorry fucker.
Just close the door.
Ramu went out in dirk.
In between Atul again went to buy alcohol with the balance money given by Purva. Now he was too much drunk. He entered her room troubling. Strong smell of cheap alcohol coming from his mouth. He never came to her house before. So he was unaware of her house interior. He opened the door and entered and then closing the door behind he was trying to look forward but he was unable to see anything. He bumped with the sofa and shouted in name. Bahenchodddd(sister fucker)
Hearing the noise Purva came up to the drawing room and switched on a dim night lamp. She saw him tumbling so she rush to give him support.
He said hey you whore thank you but I'm fine don't worry. Now bend and suck me.
The smell was too much. Purva can tolerate the smell of piss or body odors or even unwashed mouth. But alcohol is not for her. She closed her nose with fingers and said please Atul lower your voice. I'll suck you off don't worry. But don't shout. Come with me. She hold him by shoulder and guided him to her bedroom. She released him and he fall on the bed. She switched the dim light,
Lowered his pant and found a small limb dick. But she didn't say anything and started sucking him seating on the floor.He was murmuring. After few moment his dick rose up. It was a slim 3.5 inches small cock. But after got hard the cock was looking like a wooden stick. She placed the condom on it. But the condom also not fitting in it. I mean condom was loosing. But she giggled and put another condom on it thinking that it may thicken his tool little. He might be small but was hard too. It seems like a piece of bone. She got on the bed and placed his legs beside his waist,placed her asshole on the stick and started pushing. But her asshole was too tight and dry. So she took some spit on hand. Lifted her ass and rubbed the spit on the hole. Then she took more spit and inserted her index finger inside her hole. She circulated the finger inside the hole and started pushing her anus outside. Atul again said oye randi whatsup? Why are you delaying. Hurry up. I'm in a hurry.
Purva said with a sweet.wait a second janu. I need to loosen up my hole for your tool dear.
Then placed his cock on the anus rim and pushed. Only after 6 to 7 of continue riding by Purva. He shaken up and released his juices.just after that he pushed her and stand.threw the condoms on her belly. His pant slided down. He again pulled up it and zipped it and started walking to the front door. Purva was laughing. He said shut up randi don't laugh. He walked out from the house.
Purva squeezed the condom. Semi liquid cum dropped on her belly. She massaged it. Atul went out leaving the main door opened.
Purva was unaware of that. She was in her bed. She spreded her legs and started jerking her raised up clit closing her eyes. Dim lights were on at drawing and bed room.
[+] 4 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 19-01-2022, 01:44 PM