Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
When we came out of hotel I was feeling stomach heavy, same was in her case too, I suggested some rest before we roam again she readily agreed and she drove to hotel. We kept chitchatting on normal things. Let us take a nap she suggested as she sprawled over bed, soon we slept for some time. When I woke up after half an hour nap still she was sleeping. I went out to balcony for a smoke by the time I returned she was awake and looking for me. I ordered tea through room service, by the time tea arrived she got fresh sat beside me. We again began chit chatting. Casually I asked what kind of problems they were facing in garments business, she was hesitant to speak as she didn’t want to spoil my mood or bore me with her problems. But on insisting she began explaining their problems. I was just thinking the way to overcome those problems; I too had to understand those problems as we too could face such in future. After she finished explaining we discussed how we could solve those problems she had solution for few but she didn’t really didn’t had right solution for her own problem. I was thinking some way out for her problem too but nothing was working out. She only suggested to stop thinking about her problem as she is already fed up with it and does not want me too think for the same. She diverted subject and some how it went to personal.
Again she was asking about girl friends, which I denied I don’t have any steady or serious but I do have many girls as friends I replied. Don’t lie I know you are not virgin and now you cant say you don’t have girl friends hehehehe. Where did I swear that I am virgin but you cant tell that I am virgin or not, I replied.
She – I am sure you are not, she said firmly
Me – how do you say so?
She – I am sure you are not I can understand it by attitude and gestures.
Me – can you explain?
She – not explain but I can prove it.
Me – so you are so confident about your analysis.
She – yup
Me – come on prove it.
She – first and foremost if you were virgin you would not let my sis go after reaching that stage the other night. Virgins are always in hunt of such opportunity, that was a golden opportunity and you could pass it and let it go so easily. I don’t blame or underestimate you for that. It was greatest help you did to both love birds, but that is apart. If you were not satisfied with regular sex you would not let her go, not only that you must have taken enough virgins already. When people are ready to die to have chance of deflowering they don’t hesitate to bang also. What do you say?
Me – you are very clever, your way of thinking is very nice and appropriate. But do you think that it is thumb rule? I gave a peck on her cheek appreciating her guessings.
She – no, but the way it took place and you behaved with her even later too, it suggests same. Why don’t you admit that you are not virgin and you regularly get share of sex you need hehehehe
Me – I never said that I am virgin but what does it has to do with present situations. What is your status you tell me that first I insisted.
She – I have already told you that I have never seen cock live, what does it indicates. If you want to hear it again I am complete virgin by all means.
Me – that is nice gesture I do like open statement. But why are you asking all and how do you claim that I do fucking in regular basis.
She went on arguing and at last made me admit that I do have girls and I am expert in sex. All these conversations were making me crazy. But I had to control my self. Was wondering how freely she is discussing matter about sex that too almost stranger, hardly we had met once before this and that too for short time. She confessed that she had crush on karan but had to give up when she came to know that her sis and karan love each other so she had to sacrifice for her sis, and later never thought of having any boy friends. Many had approached her but she had denied accepting any proposals. She was concentrating on career than any thing else. She had additional responsibility of her family business when it got disturbed by many problems. She said she had seen many boys utilizing girls by becoming friends and later ditched for others or fed away from any kind of responsibility. All these things are keeping her away from friends. I felt pity for a young girl who had to enjoy her college life is being curbed by responsibility and problems. But still she is cheerful and behaves so well with others. I began liking her personality, not only her beauty and also her inner beauty.
She kept talking on general but it intermittently turned to sex talk she admitted that she has watched many blue films and controlled her self, never decided to have sex. On such talks she said if you don’t mind I want to ask one thing. Come on tell me we have spoken so much now why should you hesitate I encouraged her. It is not that easy to ask but I don’t know what happened to me, I am not able to control my self from asking it. Come on dear you can ask any thing in this world we have become good friends, no need to hesitate. I was telling this but was thinking what favor she wanted to ask, she had elaborated so many problems she is facing will she ask for monitory help, I had promised her that I would help any thing in this world. I could not go back on my promise. I was thinking about the way how to go back on my promise. But let her spell what she wants.
She - See shree I have build up a desire that has increased in these two days to the limit. I could ask no one but felt like asking you. First you have to promise that you won’t be under wrong impression about me, you should not laugh at me. It is too personal which you may not like also. It may feel weird but I am unable to suppress my desire.
Me – I promise I wont make fun of you. But you are giving too much of preface than needed. You trust me as good old friend. You can ask any thing I am ready to answer. I have told my secrets and you too have expressed so many things to me. Now why do you hesitate, come on be bold and tell me your desires. I will try to fulfill it, though I don’t promise straight away, if it is reasonable one I can do it for you, and only for you, that is my promise.
Still she was hesitating a lot to tell what exactly it is. I was getting impatient now. Despite of closeness she is unable to tell mens it has to some thing very important or which is going to cost me. After lots of persuasion and coaxing she told what it is.
She – I want to mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I feel shy to tell.
Me – if you are feeling embarrassed to tell, you can turn your face other way or cover it with cloth and tell it. I am getting bored with repeating same. I have already promised that I wont feel bad or get angry.
She – I could have covered my face but it will not do any thing good as it is work of eyes.
Me – ok baba you do one thing you can cover your face while telling and later when it comes tot hat point you can uncover.
She – I want to see she stammered and at last she covered her face with towel. I want to see that she indicated at me. I could not understand what she meant. Oh baby you have covered your face now tell what it is, what you want to see. She slide the towel a bit and indicated at my groin.
Me – you want to see, and then I stopped at her indication. It was my turn to get embarrassed. I was getting a faint idea of what she was telling but I was not sure. Do you mean to see my private I mustered courage, I was feeling awkward if she is telling some thing else and I mistook it was my concern.
She nod her head in affirmation but didn’t speak. My god you want to see my cock is it right baby I asked to confirm. But why, all the men have same thing, why do you want to ask me or see mine I teased.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 24-12-2018, 01:52 PM