Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Hey I was just joking, I didn’t mean to hurt you, but one thing is right. You have that killer look the way you look at girls they start melting. And the way you behave is some thing different I don’t know how I was attracted to you. To be honest I came to you I was jealousy of that slut but soon melted in your hands. Since long I was trying to arouse you. I don’t know what had made me determined to go all the way with you, so far I had never allowed any one to even touch me but something in you had made me crave for you.
I began moving my hip begin fucking her already fucked hole. Still I was listening to her. Be gentle this time, I want to enjoy this round of fuck she said while she hissed shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I don’t understand why you were neglecting me, I knew you too were interested in me but all the time you avoid touches, I tried to arouse you by exposing myself in that gown but you didn’t show any interest in me, even while dancing also I tried my level best to make you crazy of me. Can you tell me what the matter is, is it that you didn’t find me as attractive as sakshi or you dint find me suitable for doing all these. More you avoid me more the frustrate so I tried my level best to have you. But utterly failed why did you behave like that? She was on verge of crying.
It is nothing I knew that you are interested in me and the moment you agreed to come into room I began thinking this way, still I was skeptical about your thoughts. But any way you could have asked me to fuck if you had such strong desires hehehehehe I began laughing.
You are such a stupid how can you expect a girl that too virgin by all means can ask straight away to do it. But you made me frustrate at end even I had lost hope decided to go back to house even at that condition of heavy rains. Rain was not bothering me but I had almost lost self confidence. I was thinking that I am the ugliest girl on the earth and not capable of attracting any one. karan had dropped me and even you too rejected me. One thing for your kind information karan never loved you, it was you who was behind him. Karan and sakshi love each other by depth of their heart. So there was no question of he dumping you. May be you were in impression that you successfully dragged him away from sakshi, but it iwas not true he was all the time worried for losing his best friend and child hood love. That was the another reason of he hating or avoiding you as you were the root cause of all this, both of them hated you but he being good boy he never expressed it to you, I explained her.
How come you know all the things did you knew them before she asked, she was curious. Knew none of you but my heart expressed it in very few minutes with her company.
Is it true that you almost had her, you had made her almost nude in darkness and later when you come to know about their love you dropped her back to him safe, I mean doing nothing with her, Though she had surrendered to you.
Yes you heard it right but how come you know all these, I thought only her sis avi was aware of it. It was she and karn who explained everything to her close friend in happy mood for getting his lost love back to him. But some how the news was spread, you know that is the reason all our friends looked at you as a hero. I felt embarrassed for she praising me and her friends considered me as good person. What they know about me if I see, I never leave snake and pussy without thrashing. I am completely kameena type but still they think me as good person, I could do nothing about it.
But only thing I can blame is had some hope to get karan but when you devoted her to him my possibily vanished, now he is out of my reach forever. Don’t think of him what is he so special, you wanted him to take revenge on sakshi, forget them let them be happy with themselves I consoled her. I continued fucking her in slow motion, that feels so nice keep moving shree. I had never imagined that fucking feels so good, may be you are totally different and potent I feel lucky to surrender to you and have getting deflowered by such and experienced and nice person like you. Thanks for introducing new pleasure in my life and giving new meaning to my life. Oh yes like that keep fucking she was encouraging me while she moaned.
But you didn’t tell me why you were avoiding me she went back to same subject. You are so attractive yu can attract any man, you are young and beautiful. Your assets are magnificient see how wonderful boobs you have, so creamy white crowned by nice brown areola topped by nice nipples, honey colored nipples can make any man mad for you. I knew you are virgin, few minutes of play with you yesterday night gad assured that you are untouched, didn’t want to spoil you fr sake of some fun. And you were after some one whom didn’t love you at all, that is the reason today I brought yo to console you and bring back self confidence in you. But you began play of exhibition and didn’t give me chance to convince you, so I took you out to spend some good time with you. There I found you are horny and want to have me, I thought of teasing you a lttle , make you crave for it. I was just teasing you and nothing. Still I was in dilemma that you will come to normal after spending some time, I didn’t want to spoil that is the only reason of avoiding you. When you were losing heart I decided to take you back to room. Later you know the progresses and now we are united I replied while I increased speed.
Give it to me make it bit faster take it out all the way and ram inside I want to feel my pussy stretching on your cock. I want to feel its length and girth inside me. Yes , yes that way hit my uterus with tip of your long cock. Uiiiiiiiiiiii ma ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm that way, it feels so good. I had not thought if I would be able to take you again after that assault but you know how to play. Can you fuck faster I feel I am going to cum soon. I took hold of both boobs in each hands and began fucking her harder with every stroke she cried with pleasure making loud noise of moans. Soon she began trembling indicating she was on verge of her climax.
I began thumping on her pulling the cock all the way and ramming inside in single stroke. Then she pulled me tight she gripped my ass with her both legs making it hard to move, but still I managed to fuck her till she began gushing her juice and continued fucking her. After second leak she lay still her legs spread on bed, I raised them in my broth hands continued fucking to give her series of orgasms one after another. When she was completely spent I let her lay, I lay over her.
I had to give her time to breath, when she became normal by then I too had gained breath. I resumed fucking again, she looked at does your cock sleeps or not, it is inside of either of holes since more than two hours, it had not come out when it had shrink also. You have extra ordinary stamina shree, I wfeel like spending rest of my life under you, I know it is not possible as you don’t love me but still I love to be beneath you. Who said I wont love you, I like and love you. It does not mean that we are going to marry or have steady relation as we live too far. I don’t lust after you but I like you are not only beautiful but you are good girl. I like many of your qualities we can be friends and whenever I am here I will make it a point to meet you, don’t think that I am going to come only for fuck but I like you as a friend and if you feel like doing it very well we can continue t have relation. The only thing is you cant press me repeatedly to visit Mumbai as I have businesses to look after.
Don’t fool me now I have heard that you are doing real estate business here and you are building a apartment also. Means you have to visit frequently and we will be meeting often. Don’t say no now, promise me that you won’t forget me after today. Yes my dear lady I promise that whenever I visit Mumbai I will be meeting you, if possible I shall visit for your sake too. But that story of apartment is just a rumor; some one had left it in air. I do have real estate business but in small cities not in metro like this. But if I get chance I may extend here too but as on now I don’t have such possibilities. Now she was ready for further acts I began fucking her she too was responding we had great time as I had discharged some time ago I was in no hurry. How about ass darling I asked, I was not expecting her to give it to me but for my astonishment she readily agreed and came in doggy style, I made her lay on her face and positioned my long cock not before lubing at again. It could enter as it was already slick with previous oiling. This time also I took enough precaution not to fuck her but this time she was really enjoying even she was giving back push to take my long cock inside her tight ass. I kept fingering her pussy to give double pleasure. I fucked her till she had another orgasm and took her in missionary pose fucked her pussy till we both reached orgasm together and filled her pussy again. That night we did again once more after long rest and slept cuddled nude.
In the morning she was first to wake when I opened eyes my cock was hard again and she was blowing me. When I opened eyes she took out cock wished good morning, is it right way to awake you with your cock in my hungry mouth she asked smiling. That is wonderful way of awaking any one, I like the you wish morning. Soon we were in another long session of morning fuck. After that we both took shower together we did enjoy in shower also, but she didn’t let me fuck in shower as she was complaining pain in her pussy and ass too. But any way she gave blow job but not completely but anyway we enjoyed hot shower. Later we had breakfast together and I dropped her to station after another long smooch in car, and promising to meet whenever possible, she was not happy to depart but had to go. I could see her eyes getting moist, I consoled her and promised again to meet at least cant manage to mate. She said she would be expecting my calls.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 24-12-2018, 01:51 PM