Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
I was sure, my hard on will be felt and I was trying changing my position to hide it. Bus stopped for refreshment and everyone started getting down. She also woke up and while trying to get up, her cheeks rubbed with my hard cock. Her hair was also found pulled as it got bungled with my belt and pockets of jeans pant. I helped her pull her hair and accidentally, she put her hand in middle of my pant while getting up causing her hand to press my erect penis. She felt like shock and she was red with blush. To ease the situation, I asked her how she is feeling now. She told better. We both got down and went to Dhaba. There we had tea. She washed her face and refreshed herself. In that, all the time I was carrying her sleeping baby.

When bus started again, we sat on our seat in total silence. After while, I told her if she wishes to relax, she can sleep. Since there is no other seat available, I offered her to go in Driver cabin so as she can sleep in the seat. She thanked my gesture but told "It's okay" After half an hour traveling, she told me that she would like to sleep as she may feel uneasiness. She again slept on my lap. Bus was going on its speed and it was bit dark. I put my hand on her waist and was trying to sleep as I was also feeling slightly sleepy but was feeling warmness of her body. Her baby was sleeping on my other side. My right hand and the sit end handle were protecting the baby from falling. The three setters of the bus were very wide that’s why were not having much space problem.

I started massaging her waist and with another hand, again I was rubbing her forehead. My hand started moving from her waist to thighs. She had nice curve and I was aroused. I was rolling my hand all over her thighs on shawl to feel her soft but heavy thigh. She was also feeling something as there was no movement from her. I put my hand under the shawl and put hand on her bare waist inside her kameez. She suddenly got up as she felt my warm hand on her waist. I hold her waist tightly and put my lips on her lips. I started kissing her and pressing her waist. She was doing very slow resistance. She murmured, "what are you doing? " But I was kissing her.

Suddenly I put my hand on her back and started massaging her back. I told her "If you are feeling nice, let it be. It will be as it will make our journey interesting " " I am married and we do not know each other" She whispered.” That we will think after this journey. You just sleep and relax" I told her. I put her on my lap and she just slept on my thighs. I started moving my hand on waist and stomach. She was having very silky skin. I moved my hand till her boobs and pressed her boobs over bra. She moaned but I put my hand on her lips and started rubbing it. I was getting courage and moved my hand from her belly to her shalawar. I loosened her shalawar knot. She hold my hand to stop it but I inserted hand inside her shalwar placed it on her pussy over her panty. I then inserted my hand in her panty and touched her pubic hair. I started rubbing it and my hand was touching her pussy. It was so soft and very very warm.

I started doing that and with another hand, I put in her bra and started squeezing her boobs. It was going for hours and we both were enjoying. She was also feeling my hard on her face. Finally, she got courage and rolled her hand on middle of my jeans. She quietly opened the jip and put her hand inside. She explored my underwear and put her hand inside. She took out my erect penis from the pant. She started moving her hand and playing with that. I never imagined that I would have so exciting experience where I would be enjoying very nice female and she would play with my penis and that too in bus. Because of darkness and also since it was shawl, no one can imagine what was going on. After 10 minutes, I felt her wetness and few moments later, I filled her hand with my juices.

In near about 2-clock at night she sat on her seat steadily. Then she opened her breasts and signed to me. I saw that every one in the bus was sleeping. I slowly put my face on her solder and slowly downed my head and found her nipple. I started to suck her slowly. Immediately milk was started to coming on my mouth. It was very very warm and slightly sweet. After sucking it for 5 minutes or more suddenly the bus stopped and I removed my head from her nipple. The bus started again and she again signed me to come. I drained every drop of her warm and sweet breasts milk. In complete journey we enjoyed touching each other and exploring each other's body.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 18-01-2022, 10:02 PM