Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
That is like a good girl I encouraged her, still keep your body lose and free yourself from tension I guide her, she nod her head which was buried into pillow. I waited for some time to give her muscles to get acquainted with new intrusion, after couple of minutes she became cool her muscles cooperating, then I pushed another inch or so and waited, main thing in ass fuck is first insertion, her sphincter should allow you to enter, there after you have lots of space in ass hole unlike pussy. Shaft is always thinner than glans penis so should take enough care on first two inches then you can go further easily, same thing happened here too, I kept her aroused y pressing one boob with one hand and with other hand on her pussy, caressing and playing with her clit kept her hot and she was responding to my advances. With effort of few minutes I was all the way inside her fresh ass. I had to wait again for her consent to continue fucking. You are a brave girl you took me completely, can you feel it I asked. Is it you did burry that monster completely she asked in disbelief. I took her hand placed between her ass and my groin. My god you are cruel you did send that long one into my ass all the way, then what are you waiting for she asked. I shall start fucking if you are ready, but there will be little pain initially but it will vanish soon I replied. If you will be gentle like thi I wont mind see that I am not hurt again. I withdrew an inch or so and went it back, I was happy that I could send it all the way inside her and she didn’t even feel it. I began fucking her ass slowly moving only one inch or so, I took all the precaution to avoid any pain. Soon that continued and now I was fucking taking out more and sending in slowly. She began responding much more than expected, she began moaning that encouraged e to go further, then I picked the speed. Now most of the cock was coming out and I was fucking her new ass with full length.
Ramani was giving good company she didn’t have much trouble getting her ass fucked, thought it was first fuck still lots of lubing or using of my expertise had helped her to open up. Now I had picked rhthm I was fucking her with enough speed. Strangely she began moving her back to meet my thrusts. My fingers were playing with her pussy making her more and more aroused. She didn’t have troble with me fingering her pussy, which was soured due to hard fuck. Then she began pushing her back straight on my cock and was pressing her hand over mine making me finger fuck her pussy. I did as per her wises I had inserted second finger into her dripping pussy, moving fingers in and out with the same rhythm of fucking her ass. These double entry was making her crazy she was moaning loud and asking me to fuck her faster and deeper. I let one hand to be handled by her and with other hand hold her shoulder to keep her right positioned and was fucking her faster.
Within few minutes she began trembling her hand on my hand squeezing harder, indicting that she is ready for her another beautiful climax. Now I too was ready to explode, I left her pussy asked her to finger herself, which she did though she wanted me to do it. Now I was holding her ass with both hands and giving long strokes by taking the cock all the way and ramming it back home. She was trying to finger herself for the first time in her life. Now her moans turned into cries and soon she began having her climax and she moved her fingers in frenzy and so me, I was fucking her with full speed. Suddenly she began losing sense and fell on bed still her hand beneath her body. I too gave few more strokes and I was about to explode. Shall I unload in ass I asked while I was breathing hard, she said no I want to feel it inside my pussy she replied? It was so hard to control my ejaculation but managed to hold it back, took out cock fro ass hole and plunged in her pussy which had just now discharged and still slippery. I began pounding her I could hold no more and soon began exploding, my cock became more rigid and cock head buried to the hilt and I began sending my cum in jet sprays one after another spurt was hitting her uterus I collapsed over her still cock buried in her tight pussy leaking like a hell. I had to unload which was boiling inside my balls since morning. I could feel pulsating of her pussy walls on my still rigid cock, her pussy was milking me trying to evacuate all the contents to make it dry. I kept my cock inside letting her pussy do magic on my cock.
Even after my cock got empty and soft to come out of the pussy I didn’t remove it as I was feeling tired of long fuck and at the same time I was enjoying the feeling of moist pussy gripping my cock and the way it was contracting over the cock I didn’t feel like taking out.
I kept kissing her face and caressing her body, she too was enjoying and responding to my touches. As expected my cock began swelling inside again, my god this fucking tool has got his own brain. Here I am dying after long fuck but it is enjoying and getting ready for another round. I didn’t want to resume the game so soon, I wanted to take some rest before I begin second round. I tried to pull my monster from her pussy, she hold me tight. What happened shree are you fed up with me after breaking seal at both ends, I know boys are like that, they don’t think of the girl once they are satisfied. Once they complete their mission they don’t think of the girl and her wishes they will try to get rid of her, her face became dull. I too felt bad for the way she was thinking. No dear I am not going away from you, I wanted to give some rest to your pussy and mind, just now you have got the most waited deflowering ceremony at both sides, you deserve some rest, of course I too need some. I can understand that but I am not asking to resume game. The way your tool is poking inside and the way it is swelling it feels so good, I want to feel it and may be forever which may not be possible but keep it like that I like its feel inside my pussy.
Let us stop the game for some time, I don’t want to hurt you anymore, already it is sour and must still be aching, let me pull out I said. No don’t remove now the pain has reduced it is not much like before, after your soothing with your mouth it has already gone, lay still don’t move she replied.
I can but it will be hard to remain still for long, once it takes full shape and size it will itch to ove so don’t blame me if I begin fucking you again I cautioned her.
She just smiled in reply, she pulled my face began kissing all over my face. I too began responding to her kisses no my tongue began exploring her mouth, our tongues battled for some time. She showed her tongue inside my mouth I began sucking her tongue while she was sucking my upper lip. This continued for some good time, then I sensed she was getting aroused again. One of my hand reached for her boob began caressing it, when I tweaked her nipple she let out a moan. You naughty guy you are not satisfied wth such mauling them, don’t press hard see how you have made them, they have turned red and still aching she said.
But they are craving to be touched and felt cant you see how your nipples are getting erected I replied. Why will they not, see your cock had shed juice and it was like dead snake but now you can feel how erected it is. The on ewhich was dead for so long why cant my nipples be erected, they have not she any juice she smiled. How good it would be if they were also milking I replied. I think if you get few more chances you will make them yield milk she smiled again. Why not, may be today’s fuck is enough to make you pregnant but don’t worry I will get you tablets for anti pregnancy. So you have brought that also she looked in disbelief, or you always carry them with you, she asked. Why should I carry them just brought for your sake I replied.
You mean you had planned to do all this? I was not expecting it to happen so soon with you but as a matter of precaution I brought. I wanted to do it since yesterday after we played so long in darkness I assumed it would happen some or other time I said.
Then why the hell you were posing like you didn’t like me any more she asked. I was not very sure about your feelings, you had made me mad of you, yesterday you were in heat and allowed me to play with you, but I ws not sure if I could arouse you again.
I think you should always keep them handy she giggled. Why do you say I asked. You are handsome a sort of lady killer look you have. It is no wonder if you fuck some more girls before you leave Mumbai she giggled again. It is to much dear, are you praising me or insulting me. Do you think I behave same with every one I asked with dim face.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 24-12-2018, 01:50 PM