Thriller System is supreme
My days are going like that, Richa even added me on facebook. As much as i am enjoying her chats, in the mornings things were not that rosy. The initial warm Richa is nomore. She is one hell of a taskmaster, even the demoness Bhoomika is not looking like that anymore. I can see her pitiful looks falling on me. My honeymoon period with Richa ended even before it started. But hey, i got one of the most beautiful woman as my taskmaster, so i can't complain on that front. But my gaming sessions and CGI sessions reduced a lot past few days as my body became sore and my sleeping hours increased. I badly want a body massage. 

And my dreaded weekend has arrived atlast. Today will be even longer sessions, and the whole club would also be coming today. Somehow the image of Richa is slowly changing from goddess to a frightening monster. But i think i will hit a threshold when this starts getting easier and my body will also be not this lame, atleast i can stand on some footing with Richa. With that slight disinterest i arrived at the club's meeting place. 

There are actually nearly 20 people here. I suddenly met a familiar face and went to meet her. 
Hello Anjali [Prof. Bhattacharya's daughter], how are you?
Anjali eagerly turned around and said, Hello Avi, I am fine. I have not seen you earlier, Have you newly joined ?
I didn't observe earlier but Anjalis's English speaking skills are damn good. She only appears to be 8-9 years old and her fluency surprised me.
Her ponytails looked so cute and she is here with kids bicycle. Aunty is by her side on her ladybird cycle.
BTW Aunty, how old is Anjali, i didn't ask earlier.
Oh, she is turned 10 last month.
Oh, my bad Anjali, i missed your birthday, no problem, what present do you want for your birthday, i can give you a belated gift from my side.
Oh oh i want a telescope, i want to look at the rings of saturn. Please Avi, can you gift me that, please, please, please. Papa always postpones saying next week, next month and all but he never remembers.
Aunty---- Anjali stop calling him Avi. Call him Bhayya, isn't he a elder to you ? And how can you ask him for a gift, we only met once earlier. Don't trouble this brother.
Me---- It's ok Aunty. She is so cute and her way of calling me Avi also sounds so cute. Truthfully speaking if she's not professor's daughter i would have showered her with kisses.
Anjali---- Hehehe see mom. Even Avi is ok with that.
Aunty---- Avi, stop spoiling her. She needs to learn good habits.
Me---- It's ok Aunty. But i am surprised that she is 10 already, Anjali you should eat more, i thought you are much younger.
Anjali---- Pch. Even my friends tease me calling me shortie. Not you too.
Me---- Not an issue. Drink milk daily that is how my height increased before i entered college.
Anjali---- But Avi, you are so thin even though you have average height. I don't think you are in a position to recommend others.
Aunty---- Anjali, now don't go overhead. Where is your courtesy ??
Me---- Hey Anjali, look i will become a Hulk in no time and at that time you cannot tease me like the way you are doing it now.
Anjali---- Actions speak louder than words.
Me---- I was embarassed as well as surprised again. With a surprised look i turned to aunty. Aunty!!! How come Anjali's English speaking skills are so good. They are almost as good as mine.
Anjali---- Yeah, you see that mummy. Even Avi is praising me, but you only scold me showing my errors.
Aunty---- OK Anjali, the road to improvement always exists. Actually Avi, I am an English Major, with professor spending much of his time on his projects, i spend most of the time with Anjali and that is how you might be thinking that she has better English speaking skills compared to her peers. She actually many accolades and prizes even reached district level competitions for Elocution.
Anjali---- Hehehe
Me---- Wow, Anjali that is great. Now unable to hold back i gave a deep kiss on her cheek.

Meanwhile, Richa observed me and Aunty talking and approached us and greeted me and aunty.
Wow, There's this small cutie pie and my demony angel side by side. My body may not tolerate this sweetness. I controlled my urge to kiss Richa on her cheeks, saying Vinayaka!!Vinayaka!!

Aunty and Richa were talking something, and me and Anjali came to the side, i am helping with her helmet. Anjali looking at the way i am stealing glances at Richa occassionally, 
Anjali ---- Avi, do you like Richa sister??
Me [shocked]----- What the !!!! Can even kids recognize this, Am i so open book ?? No no, Anjali is clearly an abnormal. But looking at the way in which she is developing if she can stretch lengthwise in the future, she will be an absolute stunner reaching Richa levels. OMG what are her maturity levels. Are all kids like these these days. She is so smart, so cute.  I lifted Anjali and gave a kiss on her cheek and suddenly realized that she's actually 10 and it might be inappropriate especially for acquaintances to kiss like that.
And i said, Na she is just a good friend.

Anjali---- Hmm i will help you with Richa sister if you gift me telescope.
Me---- Hey, where did you learn bribery from ?? You should not engage like that ok. If you are a good girl i will personally make a handheld telescope and gifft you, i said patting her head.
Anjali---- OK. You too do not forget your promise. Do not worry about sister, i will help you.
Me---- What the--- and i absorbed my words. I said na there's nothing like that. Where did you even get those ideas from ??
Anjali---- What is there to be awkward about? Grow up Avi, even i get many proposals from my classmates, don't worry you are in safehands.
Me with a trollface---- Next time tell me the kids names. I will give them a handfull. I cannot believe this, there is barely 10 years gap between us and this much has changed. Is it generation gap or is this kid an anomaly ??

By this time, Aunty finished talking with Richa and started approaching us.
Anjali---- Mom, Mom. Avi said that he will gift me a telescope if i am a good girl.
Aunty---- Did you forget the condition, you should be a good girl. I cannot believe that this devil can stay good for long.
Anjali---- [Stomping her feet hardly on the ground] Mommm.
Me and Aunty started laughing at this.

Meanwhile Richa and Bhoomika called all the clubmembers together. By this time it sweeled to almost 30 members now.
So, everyone welcome our new member joining us today. Infact he has started with the two of us on this weekday itself. He will be cycling with us along with the full lap club today. Everyone, He is Avi, Avijit Sarkar. And they all started clapping including Anjali by my side.

I asked Aunty what is this full lap club, Anjali is talking about?
Aunty---- They cycle a full lap around the ruins, the club is divided into several units. for example Anjali and myself and few families are in quarter lap groups which though is a full 3 km length was still called quarter. Full lap is something around 10-10.5 km long. Some cycling freaks like Richa and Bhoomika are in 3 laps units. On days, they even go for 4 laps.
Me---- wow, it looks like i have underestimated Richa and that demoness. 3 laps means more than 30 km, maybe they can even gofor full 50 km. Comeon Avi, you can do it.
Aunty---- Although we are only in quarter lap we will have to maintain speed as much as those 3 laps units for the entire duration. And i haven't thought that you have the potential to be in full lap unit. Good luck even though 10 km riding leisurely may not sound tough but you will have to maintain good speed along with them, that is the difficult part. Anyway everyone is starting let's go. Comeon Anjali.

And so our cycling has started on the weekends like that around the archaeological ruins, and even though i thought that we will be circling the entire ruins, part of it looks like it is restricted outside the campus, so the lap will have to cut short. Otherwise we might have to add an entire 10 km route.
[+] 1 user Likes 2avi's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
System is supreme - by 2avi - 04-01-2022, 05:31 PM
RE: System is supreme - by 2avi - 04-01-2022, 07:17 PM
RE: System is supreme - by 2avi - 04-01-2022, 09:10 PM
RE: System is supreme - by 2avi - 04-01-2022, 11:14 PM
RE: System is supreme - by 2avi - 05-01-2022, 11:39 AM
RE: System is supreme - by 2avi - 05-01-2022, 11:49 AM
RE: System is supreme - by 2avi - 05-01-2022, 01:37 PM
RE: System is supreme - by 2avi - 05-01-2022, 05:39 PM
RE: System is supreme - by Blue Bull - 06-01-2022, 01:04 PM