Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Purva was running towards the gate. When she didn't see ramu there she crossed the road and went to his hut. Atul brought a bottle of local made alcohol. They both went to his hut to drink this. They were drunk but was in sense. They were coming out from the hut. Purva forgot that there is a night guard too. She rushed and collided with Atul and fall to ground. They both freez in shock. Ramu was about to speak when they heard the shout of sharma. Hearing that Purva crawled into the bushes. Ramu just whispered to Atul don't say anything. We have to protect Purva madam.
Purva was laying in the bush just behind Banerjee. She tried to slide into deep when the crackling sound came. She might press something.
Ramu was at the gate when sharma and Banerjee returning to their house. When they went inside their own house ramu called Atul on phone.
Ramu: hello Atul they've gone. Ask the randi to come out.
Atul: ok. He called her softly, Madam please come out you're now safe.
Purva crawled to the edge of the bushes and peaked out just her head. She looked around and then stood up. Atul give her the phone.
Purva : hello.
Ramu: madam you stay at my hut and you will go tomorrow as early as possible.
Purva : but Ramu I've my docs in the room I need them.
Ramu: I'll bring them for you.
Purva : but Ramu
Ramu: don't you trust me?
Purva : no no Ramu I trust you most. But I need to go there.
Ramu: that will be risky madam. 
Purva : Ramu you know well I love risk.
Ramu: oh you are a true slut madam.
Purva : thank you Ramu. Will you help me to go there again.
Ramu : I'll madam but first let you take your dinner madam.
Purva : oh yes. She gave the money to Atul and kissed his chick. Atul thank you so much for protecting me. You can eat me later for your pleasure but can you bring me some food little fast.
Atul : oh yes madam but why are you here like this madam.
Purva : I'll tell you or you can hear about me from Ramu but now please go. She gave him the two hundred rupees.
Atul went few steps then suddenly he returned to her and grabbed her boobs with both hand and pressed them hard.
Purva : ouch Atul you have the whole night and whole me to enjoy. Now just pissPurva : hello Ramu.
Ramu : madam now please go inside.
Purva : ok.
She went inside and sat on the floor as she felt she is Little dirty with her own piss, she shouldn't mess ramu's bed. She sat there and spreaded her llegs long and started rubbing her clit slowly. She was thinking about the incident just happened. But as the sudden rise and sudden fall of adrenaline made her very weak. She fall asleep soon.
Atul came with the foods and wake her up. He said your food is there madam. And this is the change.
Purva : oh keep it.
Atul : thank you madam.
You eat, I'm sending Ramu.
Purva : don't you want to eat?
Atul : I just came here from home after dinner.
Purva : ok.
Ramu came after Atul reached the gate. He served her food. Roti and tarka. And then he asked her can you eat seating on my lap madam?
She obeyed this.
Ramu: oh you are stinking.
Purva : then gate away from me.
Ramu no no. I've no problem. I love you. Love your every things. Your odor too.
Purva giggled. She started eating.
Ramu: but why are you smelling like this?
Purva : because I was thirsty and I don't have fresh water in my room
Ramu : was massaging her sweaty boobs. She was sweating because she didn't on the fan or ac in her room when she entered.and also she ran very fast. Here also she didn't switch on the fan.He asked you don't have water so what you drink.
Purva : my own pee hi hi hi.
Ramu : euh.
Purva giggled and pushed some food to his mouth. She then said and I was feeling hot so I rub some pee on my chest too.
Hearing that ramu stopped rubbing her boobs. And froze.
Purva : what happen? Don't you love my stink?
Ramu: pressed her boobs as tight as possible and said yes I love.
Purva giggled and pushed another bite of food in his mouth. They both were eating passionately.
Ramu said my wife left me for ever after the incident.
Purva :  Ramu? I feel so bad for this.
Ramu: oh leave the matter. But don't forget your promise madam.
Purva : I don't. I promised you to go with you to your parents as your new wife.
Ramu: yes. When will you go?
Purva : let me return first.and remember only for three days now. 
Ramu: ok but please tell me where actually you are now. You didn't go with your husband to America.
Purva : I believe in keeping promises. As I promise you I also promised some one too. I'm with him now. But don't ask more now. I've finished dinner. Please give me water to wash and drink.
Ramu : water?
Purva : yes drinking water please.
He gave her a bottle. 
She also washed her chest and groin.
Purva now lets go in.
Ramu : now? Wait for little more. Let everybody sleep.
Purva : you know what if I go after everybody sleep then I should roam naked only in my closed door then.
Ramu: but you can't go in from the main gate.
Purva : why whats the problem.
Ramu : they might be watching secretly.
Purva : then. You have to go from the back with me. Actually vimla aunty and ancle also saw me they are also thinking I'm a ghost or thief. So you have to enter first. And if you find the path is clear you call me.
Ramu: from the back? You mean you will go around the compound and enter there beside the new building? This can be more dangerous.
Purva : you go ahead of me and I'm going behind you through the brushes.
Ramu : you are crazy.
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 18-01-2022, 06:47 PM