Thriller System is supreme
And so i reached the venue, and was cycling slowly around the main building, we planned to start from here and then go towards the Archaelogical ruins, we planned to run laps around it. I am sure that i heard the word laps, and i was shocked, are they going to kill me? Anyway this is a weekday i don't think that it would be laps. But can i even cycle for 1 full lap. Vinayaka, save me. I cannot lose my image especially before my goddess Richa. And i heard that that girl Bhoomika is very cold hearted to men. How come my darling who is so warm that it can melt my heart with just her sweet smile can be friends with that cold-hearted b****. Is it the realization of that theory that opposite poles attract each other ?

As i was thinking like that, i can see my goddess approaching in the distance. As the first golden rays of sunlight are hitting her face, it emitted a golden aura around her, and those white pearls in her mouth. There is no need for ocean churning to search for treasures, the entire world's treasures are embodied in this single person. And while my eyes tried to drift southwards towards the other girl who is accompanying my Richa, i controlled myself, Vinayaka!! Vinayaka!!

In the distance---- 
Bhoomika---- Hey, look there. Looks like someone doesn't fit the picture here.
Richa [while rotating her eyes] ---- I mean comeon. You had even more sorrowful picture in the first year. Everything needs to have a start somewhere.
Bhoomika---- Hey, don't call me hypocrite. Not everyone can persist and continue to make it a habit like me. Let's see how long he will persist. 
Richa---- OKOK hypocrite. Then how about a bet then. I bet that he can almost reach your cycling speed by the time we graduate. 
[Bhoomika has a 5 year course while Richa and Avi were enrolled in 4 year courses].
Bhoomika---- Don't talk about graduation yaar. I will miss this cutie pie, come here let me bite those cheeks.
Richa---- Heyhey stopit. You actually left your toothmarks over my cheeks 2 weeks ago. And by the way we are adults now, we cannot showcase publicly such affection. We cannot expect everyone to be liberals. Anyway we decided that we will establish our careers in Bengaluru. So only 1 year of separation then.
Bhoomika---- Sad face, protruding her bottom lip outside. Pch. I don't want to leave you for 1 month letalone 1 year. And you know if you are alright, i am even ready to marry you hahaha
Richa---- Stop speaking bullshit.
Bhoomika---- Hey it's not bullshit, i am speaking out my heart [while laughing hard]. Anyway look at that nerd and the way he is looking at you. Believe me, don't believe these nerds, they will ruin you. Look at him not a kg of muscle on his body, he will also nerdify you and we will lose our cherished godlike bodies. They will drag you into those lategame pc nights turning you into another lazybone.
Richa---- Can you stop stereotyping. OK, you might be correct but we cannot stop giving chances to someone who is trying.

By this time, they arrived near me and the demoness was laughing hard and i felt inferior complex thinking that she was joking on me. You, just wait, every dog will have it's day. I will just turn you into a bitch. Vinayaka!! Vinayaka!!

And even though i got acquainted with Richa yesterday, a new day and old Avi surface up. My heart is thumping so hard, i felt that even my palms were sweating.

Bhoomika looking at my awkward looks blurted out Pch Nerds!!
Avi----Sorry, what did you say ?
Richa interrupting us---- OK she just doesn't get along with boys, leave her. Today since it feels like you are not much into cycling earlier, let's change our routine, let's circle aroung our campus lake instead. You must not have seen the early morning lake before, but it has quite a view too.
Avi---- Nono just stick to the original plan, i can totally cycle around the ruins. [while thanking Richa and vinayaka inwardly]
Bhoomika---- Hey don't change our plans just like that. It has been our daily routine for over one year. See even this nerd is ok with that.
Me [while cursing Bhoomika] ---- yeah, let's just stick to old plan. [No please Richa no lake is fine. This demoness should be having some plans near the ruins looking at her devilish look, if i get a chance i will whip your ass for the entire night one day].

Richa---- Bhoomi, will you stop it?? Let's encourage a new member to our club. And Avi i am not belittling you i have seen your cycling prowess yesterday, but let's just take it slow. You can do one lap around the lake today while we two will do some more before calling it a day. And don't extend this even more Bhoomi i have an early morning class.
Me---- [in my thoughts]---wow. She is the goddess. She is an angel. so understanding and so perfect. If i can't have her in this lifetime, i will just remain a lifelong bachelor. And i remain dazed.

As we started cycling, the pro girls out of habit were cycling rather fast and they picked up some distance between them and myself.
Bhoomika---- Looks like that good-for-nothing nerd has a crush on you.
Richa---- Don't say that, his animation skills are quite good. I have seen his work with Bhattacharya sir, yesterday and they looked truly professional really speaking. And what do you mean by crush [slightly blushing and nodding her head]-- you never change, the world doesn't revolve around me ok. Don't complicate things.
Bhoomika---- My intuition is alway right with boys, hey but he is no competition to me, you are my own sweet pie. Hahaha
Richa---- Yaya. Hey slow down, we should be cycling together, we came much ahead of him.
Bhoomika---- I told you already, he will only slow us down.
Richa---- Comeon yaar. Stop this nagging already. Anyway as you said he will leave us if he can't keep up anyway and then you will win your bet.
Bhoomika---- And then i will have a peck on your lips. Hehehe
Richa---- You are becoming more and more pervert these days.
Bhoomika---- Hey, don't compare me with those sickos. And do you know about the talk about the most pervertest kid in our college poll, guess who has won that official poll??
Richa---- Chee. Are even such polls conducted these days.
Bhoomika---- Arre baba stop talking and just guess na.
Richa---- I don't know, i think it is you only. Hahaha
Bhoomika---- Innocent soul!!! You don't know about the real perverts out there. You are like a frog in the well, no not even well, small mudpool. And by the way he is from your department only, same year too. Now guess it.
Richa---- Don't tell me, you are talking about Avi.
Bhoomika---- Well, atleast it looks like he is clean on that front although i don't know what goes behind those nerd's brains. But you are close in a sense, just guess it.
Richa---- Arre baba, is that even general knowledge worth knowing. All this bullshit and all. Who then, uuu Arun ?? As you said i am close, Avi is pretty close to Arun, they always seems to be together.
Bhoomika---- Bulls eye. Wow, Richa, your gk is not bad. Continue this way and you will graduate from Bhoomika University.
Richa---- Lame joke. But seriously Arun. He looks alright to me.
Bhoomika---- This innocent girl hasn't seen the world yet. Oh comeon!! How slow are we gonna ride to let that nerd catchup with us. This doesn't even look like an exercise now but more like a leisurely ride.
Richa---- Hey stopit now. Look Avi has caughtup with us.

Me[gasping heavily---- OMG. thank god it is only this lake for today and thank Richa, i might have got a heartstroke if i had to cycle at this speed around the ruins.]---- outwardly hei, Richa. I finally caughtup with you. You can even takeup cycling as a career. Your stamina is really outstanding. Sorry i am holding you back.

Bhoomika---- Yayaya thank her. Otherwise doesn't even feel like a child's play to me. Seriously how weak are you? Even my younger brother who is a high school student can cycle faster.

Me----cursing her inwardly but posed a fake smile.

Richa---- Bhoomi, if you continue like this my cycling journey with you for today may come to an end. You can go ahead of us.
Bhoomika---- Hey, you can't leave Bhoomi for your loverboy.
Me [with a shocked but highly elated face looked at Bhoomika with a positive outlook for the first time. Looks like there is no absolute evil in this world. Even demonesses have positive attributes.]

Richa---- Will you stop the bullshit. Sorry, Avi. Sometimes this girl just talks nonsense.

Me[with a disappointed look]---- No worries. It happens between closefriends.

Richa---- yeah but she becomes overbearing sometimes. Hey look, we approached the lake amongst all these talks.

As i turned around, i noticed something that is as beautiful as someone beside me. I could not believe that i will refute my words the same day i speaked about it.

As the sun is slowing rising higher into the sky, there are million stars sparkling on the water surface. The sun is playing hide and seek sometimes with the passingby cloud in the sky, and sometimes with the trees which grew as tall as a small hill, The bright orange rays of sunlight, the cold breeze touching my skin occassionally, and that woodpecker constant pecking sounds on that tree, and the sweet chirpings of the birds. Wow, there are even rabbits hovering around the lake now. Someone must have introduced it these days.

Bhoomika---- Richa, look look. There is a peacock, peacock there. 

Me and Richa together---- wow.

Bhoomika---- Also, do you know, that French exchange programme we had. It looks like the French students we had last semester took quite a liking to this lake, and the university administration got the news of it, and they actually had similar kind of lake in their campus. And based on their words, multiple swans made it their home. And taking this relationship beyond academic circles they actually proposed exchange of swans and 2 of the peacocks here. But it is held up with the government officials. If not for that, we might have seen swans already here. Our college administration even made plans for lotus flowers blooming here.

Richa---- Wow, just think about it, Swans swimming with lotus flowers and sun and this mini-forest with peacocks, rabbits, birds in the background. If it would not have been a college, it might even become a major tourist spot. And then our college will not be known just for Buddhist ruins archaeology and your department. Bhoomika, lookout you will be missing your spotlight. 

Bhoomika---- It is always good to have more attractions. Anyway your department is also not faring worse. Your department's Prof.Bhattacharya is also making rounds on the national front these years.

Richa---- And do you know?? Avi here is one of the key contributors for that project the professor got national accolades last year.

Bhoomika---- Oh Avi. Not bad. So you are not nerdy nerd, only nerd then.

[Me---- fuming at this, a demoness is a demoness afterall]

But i concentrated on the beautiful scenery surrounding me and i didn't even observe that i have finished a round and while i waited out the girls picked up pace and continued cycling. And i wondered how much they have been holding out for me. But for now i looked out at the rabbits and that occassional peacock that appears once in a while, and my pretty goddess when she is approaching me. Even in this slightly cold weather, sweat beads began to form on her forhead and were dripping down. And i suddenly had a perverse thought of drinking that sweat. Maybe even sweatdrops of an angel would taste sweet instead of salty.

And lateron we bid goodbye to each other and by the time i reached hostel it was already 7:15 AM. And we have class at 7:30 and since i can't be dirty unlike my earlier self before i got acquainted with the goddess, i have witnessed a very rare event that day. I preferred taking bath instead of eating breakfast before going to class. I just took 2 bananas and i ate them while cycling my way to the class.
[+] 1 user Likes 2avi's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
System is supreme - by 2avi - 04-01-2022, 05:31 PM
RE: System is supreme - by 2avi - 04-01-2022, 07:17 PM
RE: System is supreme - by 2avi - 04-01-2022, 09:10 PM
RE: System is supreme - by 2avi - 04-01-2022, 11:14 PM
RE: System is supreme - by 2avi - 05-01-2022, 11:39 AM
RE: System is supreme - by 2avi - 05-01-2022, 11:49 AM
RE: System is supreme - by 2avi - 05-01-2022, 01:37 PM
RE: System is supreme - by 2avi - 05-01-2022, 05:39 PM
RE: System is supreme - by Blue Bull - 06-01-2022, 01:04 PM