Thriller System is supreme
The road is getting muddier and muddier, and the only sounds i can hear are my horse's galloping sounds, but occassionally i can still hear dragon roars in the distance. The warlord who kidnapped the Princess, Richa must not be faraway. As the image of the beautiful princess came to my mind, i knodded my Ricky [the horse] to gallop even faster. But something looked fishy ahead and unsheathed my sword Hector from the scabbard and held it in my right hand. My intution was right, two wolves jumped over at the same time, one from the left and one from the right. But my sword was ready and my sword made a deepwound on the throat of the wolf on the right, but the left one managed to bite me but my chain armour has protection covering until my forehand. And i won this one in the Tournament of Seven Kingdoms held this decade under my kingdom's helm itself. And Princess Richa personally awarded me this armour. I can still remember the beautiful smile on Richa that day while she insisted on putting it on me herself. It felt as if someone is playing Rudraveena with my heartstrings as her long fingers brushed my skin. As her long hair swept my face, i smelt the sweet smell of her hair and the sweet tingling sensation gave me goosebumps and i suddenly woke up from my dream.

The laptop has fallen over me, and it felt awhile before i realized that it was a dream. But Richa was as beautiful as ever even in my dreams. Vinayaka! Vinayaka!! I opened my phone screenlock and opened my safe folder to view my darling, my sweetheart, Richa, This is the one taken during cultural competition. Richa wore green saree with dark green blouse, and my weakspot that small green bindi on her forehead. I zoomed on the bindi and gave a peck on it. And as i zoomed out, i watched her cute lips intently, no this is reserved for the future, it will only be direct action, hehehe. But her beautiful long fingers, she even wore matching green bangles. She looks otherworldly. She is my Hermionie!!! What magic spell have you thrown on me?? I am bewitched day in and day out. As i looked at the time, it is still 5 o'clock itself. The arranged meeting for cycling is at 6:15 AM. Still there is sometime left even if i had to get ready to leave. If i sleep now there's no guarantee that i would wake up. 

So, i opened my game design software and worked on modelling Luna Goddess for my dream project. I modelled King Henry based on myself. Wow, not bad if i get another half my weight of muscles everywhere even i can look like this legendary character. I even intentionally made him average height[in comparison to real life men]. Amongst all the heroes other than dwarves though, he has the least height [amongst male hero characters i designed]. But look at Luna, oh man!!! Richa actually requires very little changes to make her a godly character. Except in that department, this one suits more that devil Bhoomika. That might be the whole reason that asshole is behind bhoomika and not Richa. But my goddess looks so lovely in this style. I wonder if Richa is into cosplay. OK, forget it, i don't want even more competition. By Vinayaka's grace i became acquaitances and maybe we can become good friends in the near future, but how long should i wait until she becomes my partner. Ahhhhh!!!

B****chod ye subah bhi shuru kar diya. Gaand maarunga kabhi na kabhi is chutiya ko.

My neighbor Rohit shouted. He is a college basketball player and is from the top Biotechnology department. Infact he has been courting Bhoomika since last year ever since her transformation started. Too bad Arun started late, anyway he is behind several girls online, that pervert, although in the college he occassionally comments only on her. And it once reached the ears of Rohit and he gave a serious warning to Arun to not let him hear it again. Rohit looks like a medium size hulk, and in comparison we look like highschool boys. Now that i think about it, he never brought his background even in that situation, i am falling for this fellow or what. Shit, I am not gay and i have my Angel Richa, and that fellow nomatter what is a sickly pervert. I nodded my head and left my room to get ready as i don't want to be late on my first date. Hehehe

Thus as i opened my room door cool breeze came ver and hit my hands and i got goosebumps, the birds are chirping on the Neem tree and i can even hear sweet koel sounds from the mango tree. Wow, are the mornings so pretty in my hostel. Even though i had to wakeup at 7:10 often for my early morning 7:30 classes sometimes, i never observed the mornings in my college as keenly as i am doing it now. Hearing that koel sounds and that beautiful mango tree i remembered my first year summer when i stayed back for a month during summer vacation along with Arun. We enjoyed the bittersweet mangoes from that tree. We were afraid of our seniors that they would scold us as this tree was present near their block. But there were only final year students and other year students who mostly failed few subjects and were repeating exams during vacation. And looking at my present habit of waking up late i think i was worrying unnecessarily as those assholes[sorry vinayaka] might not have the habit of waking up early just like me now. Hahaha. We really became lazy after coming to college. Although exceptions exist like this hulk besides me, although he appears to be soft on juniors though. Now that i think about it, by any chance are we the actual assholes not him. Hmm, what bad habits does he actually have????? Except for when he threatened us about bhoomika and his frequent curses while i was gaming, he never actually beat us. He doesn't even drink like asshole Arun, except that time when he won the medals for college basketball team and the seniors made him drink heavily and he came and actually tried to manhandle us then, although it is us who actually beat him taking advantage of his situation. But that asshole later vomitted heavily in my room afterwards and the horrible smell lingered for more than a week even though i cleaned heavily with dettol several times. Hmm, he even appears to be sincere with Bhoomika. Holy shit, Does our Arun even have a chance evn though i don't think he ever looked serious. Unless he brags about his background and that girl is someone that can get wooed with such things, i don't know how she would choose Arun. I actually felt some respect for that asshole Rohit for the first time in the four years.   

No, No, No. What is happening to me?? Why am i thinking about guys when i have a date [:P] with Richa today. That Rohit is an asshole Fullstop yeah he maybe a good guy, hey but we are also good guys, Right??? NoNo,we are great guys. No, we are epic guys. Na We are legendary. Yes, We are legendary just like my King Henry character. I especially came down from heavens to pick my fallen angel Richa and drift the heavens all over again for eternity yes. That's right. Richa!!! Wait for me, our eternity our love our something something is waiting for us. And so i finished all my daily routines with these thoughts running in my mind, and took my bicycle while shivering in the early morning cold to meet Richa and her friend.
[+] 1 user Likes 2avi's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
System is supreme - by 2avi - 04-01-2022, 05:31 PM
RE: System is supreme - by 2avi - 04-01-2022, 07:17 PM
RE: System is supreme - by 2avi - 04-01-2022, 09:10 PM
RE: System is supreme - by 2avi - 04-01-2022, 11:14 PM
RE: System is supreme - by 2avi - 05-01-2022, 11:39 AM
RE: System is supreme - by 2avi - 05-01-2022, 11:49 AM
RE: System is supreme - by 2avi - 05-01-2022, 01:37 PM
RE: System is supreme - by 2avi - 05-01-2022, 05:39 PM
RE: System is supreme - by Blue Bull - 06-01-2022, 01:04 PM