Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
(17-01-2022, 03:52 PM)Elisevivian Wrote: Firstly, thank you very much for asking. I think you should keep the apartment set up with the neighbours. It would be great if there are a lot of people in the society that know her. I always felt stairs and elevator are great additions to the story and can be used in the plot. Like if you remember that’s how Ramu first sees her, Tarun is waiting for the elevator and Ramu comes up the stairs and sees Purva naked at her door. 

I really hope she gets seen my people. I feel a great direction for this story would be for her to accept nudity even after she comes back home eventually. She could live how she lives in the slums, minus the humiliation part (or even that could be added depending on what everyone prefers then. She could even become the society nudist maid when she gets back). Or she could just become the society nudist slut/whore. (like in this story by Rainman - https://xossipy.com/thread-42405.html). So getting caught by people would be really good I think.

Thank you sir for the suggestion. But I've been waiting for replys for a long and I deleted two long update. Then I wrote this. I'm just skipping the elevator otherwise all will be done. She Will be caught by many she will fuck them too. And Im fond of rainman's story from slut to whore. But there will be some different between rainman's wife and Purva.
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 17-01-2022, 06:21 PM