Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.54 Average
Adultery लघु कथा - मेरे विचार (with Pictures and Gifs)
Rewind

I am sitting at a quiet place looking at a sunset & recalling the events happened in my life. 

It all started when I started fantasizing about my mother. She was hot AF. But, she was a bit clumsy, I started trapping her in my trap & she immediately fell into it. Afterall, she was a mother and she agreed when I told her about my needs. 

[Image: b5e00820505a51867a75eb708728580a.gif]

It became a regular thing between us. She was the one who took my virginity and made me a MAN. I started enjoying her daily & she also liked it. Soon, I realised that my lust will not be satisfied by my mother, so I started looking for new prey. It was an easy task because I already had 2 sisters who were as hot as my mom.  

My elder sister was reluctant at first, but she was convinced after taking a look at my dick. We kept it secret from our mom. She was less experienced than mom, but her pussy was tight. It was a rollercoaster ride for me. She taught me a lot of new things. 

[Image: d54b1cea833339580ff0dba602bd4e42.gif]

When I started getting bored of her and mother, my younger sister came to help me. She was a virgin & it was my duty to teach her about the sex. Thanks to the lessons of my mom & didi, I helped my younger sister in sex. It was painful for her at first, but under my guidance, she turned into the best cock sucker in my family. 

[Image: 88478f7abb70a33e8e830d1331fc27f6.gif]

I started enjoying their bodies without getting caught. Eventually, my mother got pregnant and I stopped fucking her. Didi and Sweety kept me busy for some time, but they left for their colleges after summer vacations. My mom kept helping me for some time, but I wanted a new fresh prey. Thank God, my aunt and my cousin came to stay with us.

Trapping my aunt was not an easy task, so I decided to go after her daughter. As we were both of same age, we had a really strong bond. I just used her friendship to make her my whore. Slowly, she started falling into my trap and we ended up having sex.

[Image: 6b8f4bd8db83111827c017519a3fedad.gif] 
I didn't want to stop there, so I made sure that she will crave for my cock. I kept teasing her and left her hungry for the cock. This trick worked & she started coming to my room for sex. She didn't know that I will use her to trap her mother. Our sex was getting recorded and I did it for atleast week. After thoroughly using her pussy, I showed our sex clips to my aunt. She was horrified by my acts & decided to tell it to my mother. Instead of scolding me, my mother convinced my aunt to become my next prey. Such a good mom!! 

Aunt rejected her advice, but after some good blackmailing, she agreed to become my next prey. I started enjoying her mouth and the way she used to glare at me made me more horny.

[Image: 328254.gif]

I kept fucking her all around my house. Her arrogance died with each passing day and she willingly started coming to my room for sex. I used both mom-daughter duo for some time. After a month, mom left with them to their house and I was left behind alone.

My lust kept growing with time. I wanted some new toys and that's why I started trapping my classmates. They weren't as good as my family, but to release pressure in my balls, I started fucking girls in my college.

[Image: blowjob-gif-6.gif] 

After few years, I got married and finally I got a "legally owned" toy for my lust - My wife. Though, she lacked experience at first, I turned her into my personal whore with time. 

[Image: uvc8qlcb13n51.gif]

But, I got bored of her sooner than I expected. This made me so angry that I ended up trapping her mother - My mother in law. She agreed to become my slut for the sake of her daughter. What an idiot.. I used her body to satisfy my lust for some time and then threw her away. She eventually got pregnant and my wife found out the secret. After giving her a divorce, I found a new girl and started using her as my cumdump.

[Image: c9823b71f3be2fc8ca1b9c7c0d1b728e.gif]

We eventually married. I did the same thing with her mom & sister too, but she never found out the secret. 

[Image: e1244df0926254059bd4abce3f12d467.gif]

I am now 59 years old & when I look back at the life, I never regret a single decision. I enjoyed every bit of my life. My mom, my sisters, my wife, my mothers - in - law, my sisters - in - law.. I don't regret anything.. [/align]

Now I am watching sunset while my lovely grand- daughter is riding on my dick ..hehehe..

[Image: 413847-riding-in-the-sunset.jpg]

I will never change.. I don't care about anything.. 
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: लघु कथा - मेरे विचार (with Pictures and Gifs) - by Silverstone93 - 17-01-2022, 05:54 PM