Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Then only she realized what I did for her, her eyes expressed thanks , this time she comfortable moved to my cock kept sucking and licking from the base. Still she had not taken the shaft into her lovely mouth. When she broke kiss to breath, I pushed my cock head into her lips. She opened her lips to receive my monster into her mouth. I wanted to feel her tongue raw on my knob, I peeled the skin, there was clear liquid of pre-cum, she looked curiously it the liquid, she wanted to take the cock in her mouth, unsure of what to do with liquid she was about to wipe it, lick and taste it I told her. She raised her head to see what I was saying, is it ok to lick it she asked. Just taste it you will like the taste, if you don’t like you can wipe it I assured her. Then she took small drop on her finger and licked it. Ten looked again at me not bad I think I can lick it. Whole knob was covered with pre-cum she began slurping it, it tastes good shree she exclaimed. Now she was convinced about the taste it was good that I had taken shower recently and there was no smell of any sweat she was comfortable and soon my cock began disappearing into her mouth. She took as much cock she could take and began bobbing up and down, I was holding her head to help her in gulping and she as holding by butt, when I pushed my cock deeper she gripped my butt tight anticipating gagging. Though I wanted to send all the way into her tight throat, but I didn’t want to scare the girl. Now se was happily sucking my cock giving maximum pleasure to me, time to time I was advising her and teaching how to give blow job as she is new into the field I was scared about her bites. But like a sincere girl she was following my instructions and giving good blow.
She tried to take whole cock into her mouth she could do it to some extent and when she felt gagged she began coughing, tears rolling from her eyes and liquid from her nose. I soothed her by caressing her back then she lay on her back. How was it shree I think I did not do better, no dear for a beginner you did fantastic job I appreciated her. She was happy to hear my appreciations. Now come on shree I can’t bear any more, come to the final act now she urged. Let me return the favor darling I replied. Not now I am dying to take it into me, but you should promise that you will be gentle. You know that I am virgin and need care, you seem to be experienced see that you don’t hurt me much.
Sure baby nothing to worry, you are lucky that you are in experts hand, who knows how to deflower the most delicate and beautiful flower. Are you ready for the final act, are you mentally prepared to lose cherry by some one whom you don’t expect to have strings attached and can’t claim to marry or some thing like that. Be assured I like you and love as a friend. I won’t hurt you except the inevitable, as you know first time it hurts every one and you will bleed also. Don’t say that you don’t love me, I love you as a friend and I won’t establish right on you but I reserve right on you and your thing she said while she caressed my cock.
She moved back on bed laid on her back waiting for me to mount her, I wanted to feel her virgin pussy and lick it I kneeled before her wide open legs, kissed her mound, she shivered with first touch or kiss on her virgin pussy. As I licked it she was moaning loud asking me not to do, she is feeling tickle but I kept licking and sucking her pussy, I wanted to make it lubed so that I can go for it. She didn’t need any more fore plays she was already hot and waiting for her cherry to be blasted. All the time she was asking me to mount her and bang her. But I wanted to take her to heaven with my tongue and make her release once before I actually fucked her. Her hairless pussy was driving crazy I kept lapping and eating her long clit, she had reasonably big clit, such girls are always more sex driven but I was wondering how the hell she is still virgin. Soon she began thrashing her head and was on verge of her first climax with other person. I continued licking and sucking her pussy while my hands roamed on her body pressing her boobs one after other. There she was she began writhing and convulsed as her first orgasm hit, then she collapsed her juice gushed out of her pussy wetting my mouth. This was right time for entry of my monster into her waiting virgin pussy. I lifted her legs placed them on thighs, ready for the great inauguration of another new pussy. Should I wear condom I asked though I didn’t want to. She said no more talking now do your jobs let us see later.
I began rubbing my cock on her pussy slit, as more the rubbing she was moaning more and urging me to insert. I placed my cock right on the path, be ready for the assault baby, now I am going to enter and be ready to take it. It is going to hurt you and you are going to bleed, it is good that I had laid Turkish towel beneathher butt. She looked at me and nod to consented me to go, I know all but still you need to be gentle, don’t hurt me much. Then I slowly pushed my cock in the opening, her pussy walls were giving me the way to heaven. My cock head could enter into her tight passage, I could feel the tightness of her un explored passage. She cried silently, she was not making any fuss bu her eyes were filled with tears indicating the pain. She took pillow and stuffed the corner into her mouth, as she was on her job I gave a hard push to send my cck into her pussy. This time it went further and she cried again, tears rolling from both eyes. I felt bad for god making it so tight and painful on first entry, at the same time if it was not tight and different to have first entry there would be o fun on deflowering. She raised her hands to stop me, she didn’t ask to take it, she took put pillow and said it hurts shree, please wait. Don’t worry baby I wont push again, I lay over her took her lips into mine began chewing them. I took one boob into my palm and pressing it so lightly that it should feel good to her. I took one nipple between fingers rolled it to make her crazy. I kissed and pressed her bobs for couple of minutes by now she had cooled and comfortable, did myhymen broke she asked. Not et darling I am at right place now, another push will break it, you will really enjoy the breaking ceremeony I replied. She smiled wryly, no sound came from her mouth, she was stillin pain. Another minute or so she was ready for the main push. Now I am going to give bit harder stroke to reak your seal, be ready for that I whispered. She looked into my eyes and consented by gesture, still she was pleading by eyes to go slow. Where she knows the I am so expert in breaking seals, how many cherries ihad blasted so far. I placed my mouth on hers and went for the wild kiss, she tied to poke her toungue into my mouth, I played it with my tongue, then I asked her to take back the tongue, so when I give another thrust she should not bite her own tongue. Then I sealed her mouth with mine and pulled back the cock keeping onlytip inside and gave hard thrust so that her cherry broke, she wanted to shout but her mouth was sealed by mine. I saw her eye balls popping out tears rolled from both eyes. Now it is over and you are free to enjoy. She cried silently, she tried to push her hand between thighs to feel her pussy and to know whether she is bleeding much. I pushed her hand away, not now I will show you later. Now only enjoyment, keep enjoying I consoled her, she again nod but nothing said. I lay still for some time then I started fucking her very slowly now she was enjoying her first fuck. Holding her both boobs I was moving slowly raising my butt a bit and pushing back,hardly one or two inches movement. I was feeling grip of her pussy walls holding my cock, he wetness and tightness was making me wild and feeling like fucking this new maal in frenzy, but I could not on her first fuck. Still night is long and I can fuck her like I wish in next rounds. Now her pussy had accommodated my long dick it was giving me way to enter. I was cautiously pushing extra centimeter with each stroke, she was un aware of my advances. By another five minutes of fucking I had buried entire lenghtintoher new paaage. When I was buried to brink I placed her hand on my cock, she felt it and exclaimed, you are all the way inside and I didn’t knew it. Thenks for the care shree, love you. You did tear my pussy and I am not even aware, that is so nice of you. Am I bleeding much she asked wth concern. Not much I replied after glancing, it is common and usual quantity, you are brave girl you could take my entire cock inside on first fuck, usually girls cry a lot and ask to stp in middle. But you are great you never asked me to stop or take out. Is it she asked, as I had appreciated her she was happy. Shall show what the real fucking is I asked, then what is that you did so long she asked. It was mere entry now the real pleasure of the fuck will begin I replied. Then show it to me she said, she was mentally ready for the real fuck. Now I slowly increased the speed, she was enjoying her first fuck though there was pain. Come on kiss me she pulled me over her. I lay over her and began kissing her mouth, she too was responding to my kiss, I continued thrusting deep into her new found crevice.
With every minute passing I was increasing speed, when I had picked up the pace she was nearing her second orgasm of the night and first with cock. She too began pushing her butt, to show that she is enjoying and near to her climax. I too increased speed and fucking her holding her both boobs in each hand. I was on my both knees and fucking her well. Soon she began shivering and in next second I could feel my balls being washed by her jet spray. I continued fucking with her in full speed making her have another climax followed by previous, stargely she responded she aroused soon and began thrusting her ass to meet my thusts. I left boobs holding her butt I continued fucking her, her boobs jiggled with every stroke and there she was within a minute she had another orgasm and lays till exhausted. She asked me to stop as she cant tke any more. I let her breath and lay over her kissing her face , her eyes, cheeks. She had shut her eyes and reathing very hard. I was still for another couple of minutes then I began arousing her by smooching, this time her response was very poor as she was tired of two successive orgasms. I had to work hard to arouse her, I took her one boob into my mouth and other pressing. Sucking her nipple and pulling it with my teeth and other hand caressing her face and ear lobes begn bringing life in her. Now I found her erogenous area was her ear lobes, I placed my mouth on her ear and sent hot air intoher ear, she giggled when I took her ear lobe into my mouth she giggled more and there was positive sign of getting aroused. She was trying to push my face from her ear, how long you do it, I am tired with this long drive. I wil finish only when you are completely satisfied till then my cock wont vomit I replied. This is too much we are doing it since nearly one hour, my friends used t tell that they finish in five minutes. Poor girls they didn’t have right person, I can fuck you for another hour if you need I replied. My god you have great stamina, look at your self you are sweating like hell even in this cold atmosphere and kept grinding me so long. No take it out I don’t want my pussy becomes so wide, when I get married my hubby should not complain of lose pussy she giggled. Don’t worry it is made of elastic once I take it out it goes back to original size and shape I replied laughing, she too laughed.
Please let me see how much I have bled am I bleeding even now she asked. No it has stopped long back you wont bleed any more I assured her. Still my cock resting in her warm chute. Ok continue let me see how long you can do it she sort of challenged me. She had forgotten that it was her maiden voyage and she was challenging a seasoned player. It would be too costly for challenging me dear I warned her. I am ready for that shree, already you spent so much time inside me, I know you wont be able to stay any longer she challenged again. With all this my cock was getting still harder, it was getting angry for the insults it was being done by this new bitch, it started twitching inside her tight pussy. Soon I too began moving fold her legs placed her knees beside her chest, took right position on my knees started engine my cock moving like a piston. She was holding her both knees to support I placed my both hands on her thighs and fucked her like animal. I was pulling her body to meet my thrusts. She was so aroused again her nostrils flared breathing heavily with loud moans she was responding to my thrusts. I kept fucking for another fifteen minutes by now she had discharged again and again, now her strength was giving away, she was no more holding her legs due to lack of strength she was looking at me and again shutting her eyes. Her body moved up and down with every jerk she must be waiting for me to finish expecting me to reach climax in next second. Then she began losing sense she lay like a dead log, I was losing interest because I cant fuck corpse. I took water bottle from table and sprinkled water on her face to bring her back to life. She opened her eyes and stared at me, my god I had passed out she exclaimed, are still going on she exclaimed. Now please stop shree my loin is burning I am feeling pain there she pleaded. Paining where I asked innocently, she said there where you are doing. I cant understand it I replied, she tried to indicate but on repeat she got angry, you stupid my pussy is aching you have made it bhosda in one shot, you rascals stop it I could feel the pain from her expressions. But she had challenged me so there was no question of backing, I kept grinding her pussy. My past experience and the tricks to control my self was of best use, I could keep the pace. At last she said I can’t take any more shree please stop she begged me.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 24-12-2018, 01:26 PM