Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
We didn’t have any other intentions I was going on the way to her house she asked me to drop at my lodge she would take other means to her house. I volunteered to drop her at house, but she refused it will be too long to go by car she will prefer to go by local train as traffic at this hour will be heavy it takes more time and I will get bored while returning. That is all right with me if you wish so I replied. We kept talking till we reached near my lodge. She asked me to stop at some circle so that it will be near to station, I was about to stop but casually I asked her how it will be to come with me to lodge as you look tired and you are in need of some relaxation. We can relax and have some snacks so that you can proceed after relaxation. She thought for few moments and said that will be really fine, I need to freshen up, come on drive to lodge. It was simple offer to her for relaxation and neither of us had any other thoughts. We reached to room, I was feeling very hot due to humidity, I asked her t relax in the mean while I would take a quick shower and come back. Ordered some cold drinks to room service, we had cold drinks together then I asked her to be comfortable I took clothes and headed to wash room, after shower I gt changed into shorts and came back. She was watching t v I sat beside her. This humidity kills she said though a c was running still I am covered with sweat. Why don’t you take shower I offered her. She looked at me, she thought for a while that is best idea but I don’t have clothes she replied. I shall get you fresh towels and you can use aunty clothes, you can find fresh gown from suit case I suggested. She agreed to try her clothes with bit hesitancy. Don’t worry it is all right to use her clothes she wont mind I suggested. She went in for shower and returned after good fifteen minutes I was laying on bed watching news. When she returned I looked at her. She was looking fresh in aunts gown which was bit loose fitting for her. She sat beside me, thanks for offering me for shower, I feel fresh now.how about a nap so that you will feel relaxed I said as I turned towards her, without any comment she lay on her back. We kept talking and soon I found her sleeping, she got sleep after nice shower. I kept watching her beaty and I too slept soon. After say one hour or so I got up and went to wash room. by the time I returned she too was awake. She toowent to wash room and returned. She looked at watch still it is evening, shall I leave now she asked.
Come on yaar we can spend time together or else I will get bored sitting alone. So what is the plan she asked, I don’t have anything you suggest some thing she said. How about a beer if you don’t mind I said looking at her. That is not bad idea, she replied which I was not expecting her as she had to go back home. I ordered beer and snacks to room service till we received the stuff we kept talking. I was just wondering how daring this girl is to drink beer in closed room with almost a stranger person but as we had acquainted in these past tow days she must have trusted me. When we received stuff I asked her to serve in glasses she filled one glass and bend forward to hand it to me. While she was bending I had good view of her cleavage, she was not wearing any thing under gown, may be she was not aware of her exhibition but it surely was making effect on me. I could see her tight boobs almost to half way, though I could not see her nipples but still it was making me excited. She filled one for herself we said cheers and we began sipping our drinks. She took remote and began flipping channels I kept watching her as she moved I could see vibration of her boobs still completely covered, un aware of this she continued watching t v. I was sitting at some distance as snacks and beer bottles were between us. I was feeling like watching those globes, so I pulled the plate of snacks towards me, so that for reaching snacks she had to keep bending frequently unaware of my intention she was engrossed on watching t v and giving me nice peeks at her boobs. My hands began itching to feel them but I could not muster courage. Yesterday it was something else. I had made her aroused while dancing so I could play with her assets, but today situation was something else. I could not attack on her. Without knowing we had completed both bottles of beer, I was a fool to order only two bottles, when she lifted bottles to check both are empty, when our eyes met she smiled at me, I didn’t even know when we finished these bottles.
You were engrossed in t v you had forgotten that you are drinking beer and forgotten about very presence of me. She blushed sorry shree I was so involved in that serial I never miss it she replied. I ordered few more bottles she said no shree it is enough but I wanted some more but ass he protested I cancelled the very idea. We kept looking at each other, I was unsure of what she was thinking y be she too. I was hot enough by watching her globes but I could not proceed I was a fool to leave her yesterday, you should hit hard when metal is hot but I had lost the chance. Both sisters had teased me a lot sakshi and her sis avi sitting in my lap had surely left their effect on me. Both were virgin girls and I wasted time by mere talking, in fact I didn’t have any thought for both sisters especially sakshi as she is property of other man who wanted to marry her in virgin status. But this avi too is hot girl, I could have done something to her but I could not ruin our new friendship for lust. Shit this aunt also slipped for a day, if she was there by now we could have finished one round. All three left me frustrating and there is another girl in my room where I was hesitating to proceed, she had come with me in good intention and trust so I could do nothing. By watching this girl’s almost nude boobs had added ghee to fire. If I had brought her till the level of fucking yesterday I could en-cash now but. If she makes move on her own I could think of proceeding but she was so quite and involved in watching t v I could do nothing but staring at her beauty. After some time that serial got over then only she looked at me. She looked at her watch and said shall I leave, you can sit here if you want to booze more I told her in matter of factly. She seemed to be disappointed, she looked into my eyes. I stared back her blankly without any expression. Then she slowly stood up and proceeds to wash room after gathering her clothes. She returned after some time neatly dressed.
So I shall be leaving she announced again, may be shaw expecting to say something or stay back, I was such a fool. Most delicious food was moving away but I could say nothing. If you are not in hurry you can sit for some more time, I am all alone and will get bored in this unknown city I replied. She came back and sat on bed of course little away from me. Why your aunt won’t come now she asked. No she is not expected to return till tomorrow. So I was to keep alone till she comes back. Oh that is bad she said, but I need to go back tohome. Ok as you wish I replied still staring at her, if you have time you can stay for some more time or else you can leave, I didn’t make any attempt to force her to stay. It would be too odd as she is living with her family and they must be knowing that by now function must be over and they may be expecting her to come back. So I was not in a position to force her to stay any longer. So what is your plan she asked, I am completely blank if you have any thing in your mind you can tell I replied. She thought for a while come on get ready instead of sting idle we can roam around she said as he eyes sparkled, I could not know the reason but I went I got ready soon.
While we were in lift she said shall we go to disco, not a bad idea. If you are not tired with today’s hectic work I consented. Not at all we have relaxed so long it is enough to regain energy she replied smiling. We headed for disco, it was at still beginning time so there was not much rush. Only few couples were dancing, so straight away we too began shaking with slow music. After couple of dances we moved to table, she asked me to order beer, I was ok with it. We began sipping our drinks and watching others dancing, while we tlked generally. After drinks she lea me to dance floor we begn dancing again, she was a good dancer she might have practiced well or had coaching too. We picked up rhythm we were dancing well this time to bit faster music. This time I was enjoying as she too had lost her inhibitions we enjoyed couple of dances, and went back to tabe for another round of drinks. We kept sitting for some time so that we can have bit larger break this time. Couple of boys made pass to her as if asking for dance, but one dared to offer her dance, she bluntly refused saying she is not interested and she is in company of lover. When I looked at her she blushed but that was shock for me as I had no such intention to fall in love with her. She realized it said sorry if offended if I hadnot said it other would be proposing so that was a nice rescue, I know you wont be loving me. You had that bithch of a girl sakshi her eyes turned red with fury.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 24-12-2018, 01:21 PM