Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Do you know I am still 31 years old, now tell me did I do wrong. I too have desires but I had buried them. What I have decided after this blissful fuck we are going to enjoy as long as we are here and I shall go back into my shell once we return. Promise me that you won’t force me for any thing like this after we return. She took my hand in hers. Without thinking for even a second I promised her that I wont ask for sex. If you are interested you can call me any time and I won’t deny. Never think that you are old and I did all these things with you on you forcing me. If you need me you can call me any time. Even otherwise also I will be with you and you can take it as gentleman’s promise.
Thanks a lot dear for understanding me, I don’t want to continue our sex games on returning but as long as we are here e will expore each other and make it our real honey moon as I never had honeymoon with my hubby as it was not that common those days and I didn’t knew what it was, before I could understand sex I had born tow babies.
Don’t worry aunt I will make this trip most memorable for you and I shall assure you that yu will enjoy to the limit. We hugged each oter again. After some time we went to wash and rturned to bed. She wanted it again and me too. This time we commenced from a good and long smooch. Last time we had hastily began fucking without any fore plays, this time I wanted to show her what is love making, instead of direct banging. Once we brok kiss I began licking her body from head to toe, on my return journey I took care of her pussy which was recently fucked by me. When I put my mouth on it she tried to push my head saying it is not the way to do, you cant put your mouth on it. Dear aunt real pleasure lay there, you just let me do and you will enjoy it I pursued her. She was saying it is dirty place you can not lick it. It is good only in b f which I had seen long way back she was avoiding it is just for show in films and not for real. What you had seen in film is also real and let me show how pleasurable it is. I knew she and her hubby are straight and never tried such oral. When my mouth touched her pussy she shivered but still she kept pushing my head away. I hold her booth hand away from her body and dived on her muff.
My expert tongue went for her clit and she began shaking her body with pleasure. After some more sucking and licking her protests subside and she was really enjoying the licking game, her hands automatically reached for my head and instead of pushing away she began pressing it harder on her pussy. I pushed my tongue into her hole while my nose rubbed on her clit. This was first oral experience for her body began shaking and soon she began leaking heavily. She was moaning loudly pressing my head on her muff, she was really enjoying the first oral sex with me. I kept lapping at her pssy rubbing her cit with my nose till she climaxed wit huge burst of juice hitting my face washing my face with sprays one after the other, I kept sucking her pussy and fingering till she stopped me. When she was through her climax she pulled me to her. I had never expected it to happen in real life thanks for introducing me to the oral sex she said with smile of satisfaction on her face. She kissed my face but she turned her head when she felt taste of her own um on my face. Hopefully she didn’t like the taste or smell of her cum. I had to make her more open so I rubbed my face on hers and made her taste her own cum by probing my tongue into her mouth, she reluctantly opened her mouth and I forced her to taste it. Again she pushed my head away laughed you brute you are making me drink my cum. I too tasted it and drink all your juice why should you get offended by your own, tell me how is it. Initially I felt bad for tasting cum, I think it is not that bad also. Now it is your turn to make me happy baby I told her to suck my cock. I have never done it, but on one instance my hubby made me suck his cock, I too tried but I felt bad smell and I did vomit so he never forced me again. He is fool to shove his dirty cock into your mouth see I have washed it and it is so clean and inviting just try it if you feel bad just stop I wont force you. On little more cajoling she got ready to try. I wiped my pre cum with her gown and gave her to try. She made me lay over my back and sit beside me, she hesitantly kissed tip of the cock and pulled back. Then instantly she came back to it and licked head of the cock with her tip of the tongue. She waited to se the taste hope she was not dejected as my cock was washed thoroughly after first fuck. Then she took entire knob in her lovely mouth, she sucked it for few seconds, I pulled back my cock to check whether she really liked it or sucking on my force. She raised her eyes as if asking what happened. If you like it go ahead other wise you can stop right now. Did I say I didn’t like, it is not bad after all, I will suck for some more time but you should promise that you wont unload into my mouth. Done I replied, be assure you wont be able to make me unload with your mouth so easily, it wont be that fast and it is second round it will take much more time than first round, don’t hesitate or worry, you can suck and play with it as long as you like without threat of eating my cum. And I am sure you will never be able to make me climax with out mouth, I laughed at her. Is it challenge or what she asked as she brought her mouth forward to take my cock. It is both I replied as I showed my cock into her lips. She was glad to take my cock in her mouth she was not comfortable in sucking as it was her first time thoughshe might have seen blue films long back and she didn’t have any practical experience so I had to give hints how to suck it and she went on following my instructions. She is good learner she took all the cues and was trying her level best to give me maximum pleasure and she was enjoying the new game of oral pleasures. She too was enjoying that I could make by her facial expressions. I explained her techniques of how to tak more meat into her mouth, she reciprocated and she was taking more than half the cock she kept bobbing my cock in and out till her jaws ached. By now she was full hot and ready for another round of fuck. I asked her to mount me she happily agreed and I found lack of her skill here too as always they made love in missionary position. I taught her how to ride, she began raising her hips and coming down taking my cock al the way inside. Thus we made love for almost an hour I fucked her in various positions this time. At last I fucked her in missionary position to fill her pussy with my hot lava. She was on seventh cloud when I finished, by then she had reached climax innumerous number of times.
That was another fantastic round baby she exclaimed when we were in each others arms hugging tight. Where did you learn the art of love making? I am so satisfied today it is for the first time I was fucked for so long. You made me completely satisfied and tired too. You have so many tricks, initially I thought you are unmarried and I had to teach you some tricks as it would be your first experience, but now I know how wrong I was. Now I have to learn much more from you.
I shall teach you some more, shall we go for another round I asked as I pressed her boobs. No baby I am so tired after such a log game let us take rest by sleeping. We have enough time from tomorrow. I will see that you are completely satisfied and sorry for keeping you not completely satisfied today. Ok aunt as you wish, but tomorrow I am going to give another way of pleasure by fucking your ass. What you want to fuck me there too she exclaimed. Yes baby don’t worry I wont hurt you but shall show how pleasurable fucking the ass is. I will take that virginity from you I replied. Let us see later she hugged me tight, we slept for the rest of night peacefully complete nude in each others arms.
I didn’t force her for another round as it was too late in the night and I too was tired of long dance and now marathon sex, I was so happy that I could give pleasure of her life and she had no regrets.
Next day we were awake late so it was getting late for mahurtha that is marriage time so we had to hurry. Some how made her agree to take bath together, I wanted to take her in shower but as it was late I was to be satisfied with those fore plays and some naughty things I could manage.
We reached marriage venue she went into ladies group leaving me alone again. Soon I found those college young group. Some one suggested it is time for break fast I too was hungry so we decided to go for breakfast. Then I saw sakshi and karan coming hand in hand like couples. When both of them saw me sakshi ran to me and gave a tight hug, it was so tight that her boobs were crushed on my chest, it was reasonably long one too. She didn’t hesitate to hold me tight in presence of her friends especially her boy friend karan. She left me after giving a light peck on my cheeks and wished me good morning. I looked at karan he too came and gave a warm hug. I was relieved when I felt that he had no problem me hugging his girl friend especially she giving kiss on my cheek. His hug was also so friendly and I felt like I am with my very old friend. His friends wre watching us keenly especially sakshi behavior with me, I could see them whispering among themselves. Neither me nor that couple bothered about their gossips we headed for breakfast. Me and all other frieds of karan had breakfast together. We came out chitchatting. But ramani was no where to be seen, I missed her company too.
After wards I felt like smoking I told same to karan who was sitting beside me, he said let us move to some other place and have a fag. Sakshi heard what we were speaking she volunteered to come with us, she suggested we go to terrace there you can smoke and I too am having itch she laughed, karan had no problem for she smoking as both of them used to smoke together. There was a secluded place and there ws enough shade also. Karan light two cigarettes and handed me one, sakshi was earching for some place to sit comfortably, she called us where there was one chair and one empty drum of paint, sha placed some news paper on it and called us to sit. I volunteered to sit on that old drum but karan asked me to sit on the only chair available he sit on drum. So sakshi had to stand I asked her to sit on chair she refused and stood near us. 

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 24-12-2018, 01:15 PM