Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Purva Saved her real number into the phone and then open whatsup and send the videos to her number. Then she found a name on whatsup "President ". She click on the dp. A very very ferocious and ugly face appeared to her. She knew him. She had seen him on national tv news. He is a very well-known and powerful leader of opposition party. He is aged about 53 years old. She scared. Her heart started beating very fast. This man has multiple criminal records. He is not just a political leader. He is a national leader. She started sweating. Her BP raised. Suddenly She heard Hussain ji calling. She closed the app and then stood up and headed to the front. It was 5.30. She saw Hussain ji coming in with a woman wearing a white saree and black coat. The woman was fat and aged around 45-46. She was chewing tobacco (guthka ). Her teeth was all red and there was cavities. It seems she is very wicked and angry woman and she is a lawyer. Purva thought what the hell this lawyer is doing here?
Hussain ji: Purva meet advocate Sabrina khatun. She is the follower of our party and leader of woman welfare wing. And she is our legal advisor. She works for woman's and child rights.
Purva : forwarded her hand to shake hand and said hallo madam.
But Sabrina slapped her hand away and said I don't need any greeting from a moral less prostitute.
Hussain ji: ok ok let's go inside we have lot to do. Don't squirrel now Sabrina.
Sabrina : yes I squirrel every time. And you bring me here to fight for a innocent woman to save her dignity. Listen to get success in life I've slept with many, even with Khan and President sahab. But I never seen any moral less dignity less woman in my life ever. She is not a woman. She just came out from garter. She is a dirty worm. When you told me about this I didn't believed this. But I'm now seeing this in front of me.
Hussain ji: ok ok calm down. Be cool. Come inside and followed the instruction of president sahab. Come on let's go in Sabrina.
They went to the backroom. The room became little dark then so, they switch on the light. Purva was wandering what is going on?
Sabrina brought out some stamp papers from her leather side bag. Hussain ji gave it to Purva said to read.
Purva : what is this Hussain ji?
Hussain ji: this is just a declaration paper. Declaration from you so that we wil not get any legal problems in future. We have also some commitment declaration from outside. I'm giving you to read it later. First you read this.
Purva started reading :--
        I am Purva ******, My husband name is Tarun *****. My address is **********. I have one 8 year old children. I am house wife.
But few weeks back I had grown some ridiculous And kinky behavior. I started to love public nudity and I've attracted to lower class people and wanted to make sex with them. I had seduced some construction labourers near my apartment and made sex with them. I disired to go nude in public and make group sex with unknown people. They helped me to fulfill my desire and I am doing this stuffs with my own concerns and no one is forcing me to do so. I made unprotected sex  with several unknown men but no one forced me to do so. And for this if I get 
Disease no one will responsible for this but I'm thankful to them because they fulfilled my dreams and they also take care of my health and they arranged medical checkup for me. If I get pregnant by this unprotected sex than I'm taking oath that I'll give Birthday to the child and will take care and take custody of the child and I'll never claim or demand Father hood from any of this men.
     I've been agreed to marry some of those people and will be with them for few days or weeks as there wife. I've agreed to dance naked and make sex on the stage in front of hundreds of people. This is my desire to do that. No one is forcing me. I want to be slave and want to be slut for anyone to whom I like. They can abuse me, they can humiliate me or they can torture me but lighry and harmless. I love drinking others pee. So I do this. I'm thankful to the men who fulfills this desire. I also wanted to be a prostitute. If I enslaved with some one submissively and if my master wanted to auction me to someone Else I'm agreed to do that.
But I have conditions. My conditions is no one can do any act which ca harm me so hard. No one can enslave me for long or permanently. I will decide how long I can stay with them. I have a Social life I have dignity in my society. I have children. So who ever want to take me as their slave they have to take care of my dignity.
I love little torture and humiliation but not extreme. So the master have To maintain the limit.
Purva finished the reading and said Wow you have lots of plan but this document have to be modified.
Hussain Ji: oh of course we'll modify this after discussing with you. But how is the idea Purva. This will help you and also us. This declaration paper will protect you from unnecessary hazard.
Purva : yes. That's true. But modify this. And made a separate doc of terms and conditions. If in future I want to go with someone or I choose the path of prostitute then my client or clients have to agree and sign the paper.
Hussain ji: yes. I thought You may get angry to see the papers.
Purva : no no Hussain ji I trust you. You are a sensible man. But I want to know your declaration.
Hussain ji Read the paper which declared that For her next venture Hussain ji and Khan sahab Will take all the responsibility of her. They will give her legal protection and they will protect her dignity and will hide her identity from the so-called legal society. They will take Care of her health and they will pay her the amount for her venture as per her demand or as per her fixed rate. And they Will send back her to her family after the event.
Purva heard the doc and said okay fine. Now make some alterations and make the final papers. While she was talking she was acting like the real Purva. A high class powerful woman. A Wise and educated woman. She was dominating the room with her confident voice and Sharp glance . She was showing Sabrina that though she is acting like a shameless whore for her fantasy but she is the actual boss here. She is dancing naked for her fantasy but the men from lower class labourers like sazid to the national leader all are dancing behind her. They also fall in the madness act playing by Purva.
Hussain ji: but purva there is a problem. Every legal document need some legal identy doc attached with them. So we need your voter and adhaar ID.
Purva : are you kidding? How does it possible. I can't go to my house now. Everybody know that I'm in USA now. That's not possible.
Hussain ji: no no I'm asking that your husband is travelling to US. Is he carrying your ID's, I mean soft copy in his phone?
Purva : no.
Hussain ji : ok ok don't worry Purva. Don't get angry. We will manage it without the ID's. When you return back to your home then Sabrina will make a new T&D doc for you. Lets discuss about the modifications. Subrina proceed.
Subrina was surprised with Purva's personality and didn't misbehaved to her anymore and they started discussing about the alterations.
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 15-01-2022, 01:18 PM