Misc. Erotica Milk milk
I m a well built unmarried guy working in a MNC in Delhi & a kind of freak trying to experiment everything in my life including giving ultimate freedom to myself. Anyways the sweet experience I am going to narrate here which changed me altogether is a very recent 2 yrs back. I have been in Delhi for quite some long 6-7 years living in apartments & hostels. Until recently in 2007 I changed to a new locality in Delhi with my 2 friends who are very reserved & kind of still not matured enough when it comes to dealing with women. We were searching for a flat & found a decent Ground Floor Flat at a nice locality.

Very next day of shifting when I returned home from office as usual. I found somebody walking down the stairs, We have a common entry / exit for all the floors & door of which is unfortunately right in front of our Apartment. I got my key, unlocked the door & opened it. Immediately I found a female voice “Aaccha to aapne liya hai Ground Floor” “Haan ji” I responded. This Lady was Rupali living with her husband and a 4 yrs Girl 3 months baby on 1st

Floor & 2nd floor was not given on rent by Landlord. “Sab kuch theek se re-arragne ho gaya” she asked “Haan Bhabhiji”. This Bhabhiji word I don’t know how came out of my mouth but later we ended up in Bhabhi Devar kind of scene. Rupali was from Rajasthan. A Lady with Milky white skin, Face without any marks, Long Strong Black Hair, Dark Eyes who can speak their own language. On top of this she was having figure which every female wishes / dreams to possess. Boobs like sweet ripe mangoes hanging from trees. And Ass which would make every man go ride.

Now everyday I would return from office she would come down and stand on my door to talk with me with her baby in hands. Our talks gradually started with personal details & as day by day passed we kind of started talking emotions & you know once you talk emotions with somebody u eventually become close to that person. Up till now I didn’t had any desire for this lady. After few days she started bringing something to eat for me like sweets, dishes cooked in day or something like which I taste & praise a lot for her cooking.

Day by day I found Rupali feeling friendly with me & talking / expressing emotions very comfortably & there was no barrier among us. Inside myself I praise her for this boldness to take initiative to talk with me and I like such type of ladies who like to live life keeping all social & so called taboos aside. I found that Rupali isn’t happy with Jatin (his husband) as he isn’t kind a guy to deal rightly with women as he frequently abused her & her parents & used to shout a loud so that entire locality can listen.

She used to discuss this & other issues with me & also used to praise me that I speak to her in very polite manner & the girl I would marry would be very happy and all that. Also she liked my attitude & energy to handle house hold chores with equal participation like Cooking skills, Washing, Cleaning etc. She used to came down to talk to me in her nighty & I never used to notice anything. One day she as she came down I found that she is wearing something new sort of nighty.
[+] 1 user Likes ghost19's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Milk milk - by ghost19 - 14-01-2022, 04:00 PM
RE: Milk milk - by ghost19 - 14-01-2022, 04:01 PM
RE: Milk milk - by ghost19 - 14-01-2022, 04:02 PM
RE: Milk milk - by ghost19 - 14-01-2022, 04:03 PM
RE: Milk milk - by ghost19 - 14-01-2022, 04:36 PM
RE: Milk milk - by ghost19 - 14-01-2022, 05:36 PM
RE: Milk milk - by ghost19 - 14-01-2022, 05:38 PM
RE: Milk milk - by utkrusta - 15-01-2022, 11:49 AM
RE: Milk milk - by sandy4hotgirls1 - 19-01-2022, 12:41 PM