Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Next she saw she is running on the road. This road is familiar to her. The shops the buildings are familiar but just all are black n white. The people on the road everybody is known to her. She is trying to look there face but there faces are obscure. Then she looks at her. Cum was dripping from her nose, chin, boobs, and from her pussy and asshole. Her face body head all are covered in cum. She is covered in cum piss and spit from head to toe. What she thought. Head. Where are her hair. She is blunt. Suddenly people started pelting stones on her. She increased her running speed. She can see the society gate. But the society gate is cordoned by the society women. The women were standing there wearing mask and rubber gloves. They tried to catch her but her body is very slippery for the cum coating. Tow woman could not tolerate anymore and they puke on her. She is trying to Free from them. But the women circled her way and then the throw a fishing net on her and cought her. They are tiding her with a long rope with a pillar. She is crying. The women are beating her with brooms. Her son is standing little far with her husband. He is also crying. One old woman said don't beat her anymore. She will be die otherwise. Then Ramu comes and he took her on his shoulder and thrown her in a garbage truck. The garbage truck dump her beside a road along with the garbage. She is shouting for water. Few men came and the spit on her. She is requesting them for water one man started pissing on her. Her owned is harting by the salty water but she is drinking the piss. Urine is spilling on her face. And opened her eyes.
Old Suleiman was seating on his bed. Suddenly he heard some noise. He saw that the naked randi is murmuring in her dreams. She is waving her hands. Biting her lips. He first tried to ignore but looking at the sexy naked figure wriggling in her dreams give his old limbed penis a thunder jolt. He got down from the bed and sat beside her. He was willing to touc her but he was hesitating. He then tried to understand what Purva saying. He then slapped on her thigh and said oye randi shut up. What are you speaking in your dream. Such a bitch, she is surely fucking someone or maybe many in her dreams too. He slapped her again. While he was slapping her she was been beaten the women in her dream. She started crying and her face become pale in fear. The old Suleiman slapped her again on her thigh. She shivered.then she started murmuring paannnniiii aaannii paa  nn iii. Suleiman understand and he rushed to the shop and bring a kettle of water and sprinkled on her face. In her dream she started drinking the piss beside the road and suddenly her eyes opened. Her brain was out. She forgot where she is. She looked around with confusion and then she saw Suleiman Chacha and hugged him with fear. She said oh chacha hug me don't leave me alone. I'm scared. Suleiman chacha comb her hair with his fingers and said don't be so scare, you were maybe dreaming something terrific. Now drink the water, you will feel better. She drunk a lot of water in one breath and then put the kettle on the floor and again hugged him tightly. Her boobs pressed on his chest. Chacha tried to get free but she hold him tightly with her naked body. Chacha waited doing nothing for few secods in confusion and then rubbing her back very gently. He slowly and very gently lowered his hands towards her ass and started rubbing her upper ass. Purva lifted her face from his chest and looked in to his eye with a very innocent and passionate look. This look can hypnotize any man within moment. Chacha also fall in love with that look. She kissed his Chin. Again kissed. Then she closed her lips near his lips and waiting for his response. Her mouth was open. Hot breathed air blowing his face. The old man hypnotized and touched her lips then withdrew. But Purva grabbed his hair and locked her lips on his. But Chacha didn't opened his mouth. Purva started sucking his lips. His hands now roaming on her entire back fastly. After eating his lips for a long minute, she pushed him away and lifted her boobs in front of his face. She was dangling her melons holding them from the bottom. She then pressed her right boobs and touched the nipple on his chin. Wanna eat my boobs Chacha. Chacha was not moving. He was seating there like a statue. Purva then pushed her boob up and lowered her mouth. Her chin thouched her throat and she touched her nipple with her tongue. Tip of her tongue and tip of her right nipple were playing together. She rolled her eyeballs up and looked to him and said come on Chacha you eat this one while I'm eating this. She pushed her left breast up and swallowed her right areola. The old man couldn't resist anymore and he grabbed her left melon and buried his face on it.. Ummmmhh yes papa eat my melons. Take this one too. He took the both boobs and started playing and eating them. He was trying to take the entire boob in his mouth. Oh my sweet old papa eat eat. You are hungry for a long decade I know. Umm uuah. Don't be shy uuiii aahh press them harderrrrr.. Yes like this. He played with her melons. Sucked pinched her pink nipples and then he pushed her on the floor. Purva fall on her back. Chacha spreaded her legs and holding her thighs he started eating her pussy. He inserted his tongue as deeper as possible. Purva inserted her left boob in her mouth and started massaging her clit with right hand. She was moaning loudly. Oh old man fuck me fuck me. Oh eat my juicy cunt oldy eat. Chacha lifted his face and said don't shout slut this is a shop. People can hear. She smiled and put a finger on her lips and sounded suussshhhh.
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 14-01-2022, 03:53 PM