Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
It would hurt her, I was sure. Sunil began to slide Neeta’s panties down her thighs, “Take them off,” he said and she obediently removed them to expose her wet pussy to him. Sunil asked “after the birth of your son did you and your husband started fucking. She said no …not yet but I think my pussy is ready. I watched, fascinated, the thought that my beautiful little wife was going to be fucked by his huge cock made hot and horny, I had my cock out and started stoking myself. Sunil’s hand returned to her now very wet pussy, his fingers immediately slipping inside her making her moan loudly. Neeta spread her legs wider and squatted slightly to allow her lover better access to her cunt. Sunil took her head in his hands he kissed her again, moving forward to let the tip of his un circumcised cock stroke across her thigh. Still kissing her, Sunil took his cock in his hand and slid it across her pussy lips, Neeta moaned into his mouth, I could see her slide her tongue past her crimson lips and search for her lovers tongue. She held his arm as if to urge him to touch her again. “I’m going to fuck you” he grunted at her, “I’m going to fuck you and cum in you”. Sunil pulled his foreskin back exposing the large purple mushroom head and positioned it at the entrance of my wife’s tight but very wet cunt. I saw him push forward; the head forced itself in, folding my wife’s pussy lips in with it. He pulled out again and rubbed it along her lips again. “Oh Christ Sunil, that’s fucking wonderful when you do that” I had never heard my wife use language like that before. Suddenly Neeta pulled back removing Sunil’s cock from her pussy “ Let me lick this dirty cock ” saying this she knelt before him and took his cock coated with her juice into her mouth and they both moaned. This was hot and something she had never done with me. She licked for some time and got up “ok Sunil lets fuck ” Sunil pushed again, this time with a hand on Neeta’s bottom to hold her in place. I could practically hear a pop as the mans huge cock opened my wife’s cunt, I saw with excitement the cock head disappear inside my wife’s body. Neeta was looking down between her legs, looking where they were joined; she had a strange look on her face, a very dirty grin. She slid her hands onto Sunil’s bottom and lifted her right leg, hooking it on his hip. This made her open a bit more and as Sunil pushed, more of his cock slid into her. She was kissing him again, he started to fuck into her, short stabs, pulling out and pushing further in. She was kissing his neck now; Sunil’s only intention was impaling this little slut on his cock. He sucked her tongue, licked her lips, anything to make her wetter and open up for him. Loud moans were coming from deep within her, Sunil was grunting every time he pushed into her.

“Aaaahhhhhhhhhh…” he grunted, “I’m all the way in you now.” “Christ how you’re sooo fucking tight.” Sunil was cursing now with every thrust, and Neeta could only hang on as her body was pushed up against the table from the fucking she was getting from this man. She lifted her other leg and wrapped it round his waist, she started humping her hips sliding herself up and down this beautiful cock that was very soon going to bring on her orgasm. Watching my wife getting fucked by another man had me hot and my own cum was now covering my hand, as my wife’s ankles crossed behind Sunil’s waist. He was now holding her tight to him, his huge strong arms completely wrapped round her. Her bare breasts jumped up and down at every thrust. Sunil leaned down to bite her breast and she screamed with the pain as he bit and sucked. Sunil was close now. Neeta grunted and moaned as her orgasm washed through her, her lips on his, kissing, tonguing him, giving herself to him. All the time the hard cock fucking her, they kissed through her orgasm. Sunil gripped her tighter, he released an animal growl from deep within himself. I saw his buttocks clench, the muscles contracting as the sperm flowed out of his hard cock deep into my wife’s tight wet cunt. Sunil thrust inside her three more times, making sure all his semen was gushing into her. Then he held her tight, his cock still buried deep. I could see where their pubic hair was matted together with their combined cum. I watched as my wife’s lovers cum started to leak out past the base of the softening cock. They kissed deeply, passionately, like lovers. They stayed locked together for what seemed like hours, kissing, Sunil making slow fucking movements in and out of her, more and more of his cum leaking out and dripping onto the carpet. The cum was running down her leg onto her stocking top. She looked down as Sunil wiped the sticky end of his cock on her pubic hair. Neeta cupped her hand between her legs to stop flowing his thick cum and went into the bathroom. Sunil dressed himself and waited for her. She sat at the dresser and fixed her make up, then I watched them kiss one last time and leave. I couldn’t believe what had just happened, I had just watched another man fuck my wife and liked it. I washed myself and went down to join the others, thinking of getting even. I walked down to the hall where they sat chatting and smoking and Neeta was drinking. Sunil sat close to her. “Here you are darling,” she said, kissing my lips. I could smell Sunil’s cum on her lips.
“Drink my friend?” Sunil handed me a large scotch, a look of victory on his face.

(END)

[+] 5 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 14-01-2022, 12:15 PM