Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
First of all, thank you all for giving me such a grand welcome. Lots of replies to read. It's a great encouragement for me to write on. I am not quoting each one of them here because all are equally close to my heart. I am glad to know that most of the readers liked how the episode went. I am also happy that those who didn't like it chose to write about it. Because here sharing your thoughts is the most important thing. I am grateful to have so many people find time to sit through such a long update and then give a remark.

I would like to clarify a couple of questions asked in the comments.
(13-01-2022, 02:27 AM)critic_honest Wrote: ....

I had some hard time believing that the initial part of update was written by you. It was very hard to digest that their society's random Narender uncle is freely touching Meera's belly. In fact he actually pinched her belly if we recall her exact words and surprisingly Meera had no objection to that. Wow !!
Don't you think this doesn't relates to reality at all.Has Meera become so easy now that anyone can now touch her without any second thoughts ??Wasn't her personality like the one where one had to think twice before engaging with her in such manner.Where is that personality of her which made her MEERA??

No. Meera didn't become easy for anyone. The touches were casual and we cannot give a sexual angle to it.
Narender uncle is one of the oldest people living in the building. He is expected to have difficulties while sitting on a scooty and he will not be able to sit without holding the rider. He sat behind Meera with his hands at her sides. It's a natural way of sitting on a pillion.
If we take Pawan's remark that involved Narender uncle ("let it be Narender uncle staying on the top floor, he's past seventy"), we can see he considered the uncle as the last person in a state to be physical with a woman. He used the uncle's name to amplify the value of what was being offered to Krish at that time. But it also implies the common perception every member of the building holds about Narender uncle. That's why Meera doesn't get offended by his touch. His pressing her belly should also be seen the same way because his hands being at her sides, that becomes his only option to pinch. His holding and pressing touches are seen as casual touches by Meera but at the same time, she admitted his thoughts were not so innocent. She even told him about considering dropping him from her scooty.

About why the part of Harish was involved in the story, I cannot talk about it for now. Things happen for a reason. I wanted to make the part a bit smaller though, but I felt it would make the part look unrealistic. So I had to elaborate.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

(10-01-2022, 07:36 PM)Ragu Wrote: Ningal aano seethayude parinamam ezhuthiyathu
AVidathe autherinum sugamilla ningalkum sugam illa
Get wel soon krish love you lot and ur story.
Awesome update
No, dear. It's not me who's writing that story.
Find my stories here:

Thread Page
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by krish_999 - 13-01-2022, 09:02 AM