Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Five minutes later, I was left the Coffee Shop in much better mood than when I came and reached home a little before seven. Manisha was sitting in the living room, waiting for me.
“Rajiv, we need to talk,” she said straight away.
“Where were you, I’d been looking for you since early afternoon …and don’t tell me you were at the office, because I phoned there and they said you left early.”
I realized I was shouting at her and it was not how I wanted it to be. But it was beyond me, I just could not control my emotions anymore.

I looked at Manisha and was surprised that she seemed so cool, so calm, so rational. Was she really going to let me in on what was eating at her?

"It's over, Manisha. I no longer wish to live like this. Either you tell me what's gnawing at you, or I'll leave without any further discussion. It's up to you."

I saw a grimace on her face. She stared at me and said:
"My mother had a surgical operation today. She is probably not going to live much longer …, " she said softly.

“What?!!!” I shouted for the second time in the same afternoon. “Since whe do you know that? And why didn’t you tell me about it before?”
“I learned about it yesterday …and tried to tell you but you seemed lost in your thoughts," she continued, without one changing her tone of voice even once.

I sat there, my mouth agape, totally shocked. There were so many things going on in my mind, so many things to be told or not. I knew I needed to sort out things for myself first. After a long silence, I took her hand in mine and said, “I am here now …everything will be just fine.”

My mother-in-law died the following week. Progressively Manisha was able to overcome the lost and things started to get better between us

I knew that my wife Manisha and myself needed to get away by ourselves for a while. It had been some time since we had taken a vacation, and we really needed time alone to rekindle the flame in our marriage.

We chose to stay to spend the weekend at a vacation resort called Wild Orchids. The first day, everything went as planned. We spent the whole day swimming and site-seeing. In the evening we had dinner together in the restaurant that seemed to set the mood that I wanted.

When our food arrived, we sat there and ate slowly, making small talk between bites and sips.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 12-01-2022, 12:43 PM