Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
I could not conceive that she would do that. I fought the images that flashed through my mind …and decided to go for a drive just to avoid staying here and torture myself. The only place that came to my mind was the Coffee Shop and I took the car and went straight there. Rohit would not be there but I needed to be somewhere else at this moment.

So I walked to my car, get inside and started my engine and was in front of the Coffee Shop before I knew it. I got out of my car like a robot, and went over and took a quick look inside before entering …and stopped dead.

I could not say which feeling came first when I saw Rohit sitting at the bar: a feeling of surprise, of relief or of joy. Anyway I almost ran into his arms and shot several questions at him at one stroke.
“Hey …what are you doing here? What happened? Shouldn’t you be somewhere else right now?”
He was surprised by such a show of enthusiasm and seemed taken aback and just stood there staring at me. But I did not want him to wait, I wanted him to tell me the words, to confirm to me that he was not, at this very moment, somewhere else doing …well, in the company of my wife.
“So, tell me what happened to your ...date?” Just then an awry thought came to my mind and I added “it was meant to be today only, right? Your date with the lovely Mrs Mittal?”
“Yeah it was to be today only,” he finally said. “But something terrible happened.” He said after what appeared to be a very very long pause.

“What?!!!” I almost shouted. What terrible thing could have happened?
“Well …actually I am suspended from work,” he said.
“Suspended from work?!!” I repeated. ”How come? And since when?” This was the last thing I expected to come from his mouth.
“Since yesterday morning …I mean the day after I talked to you. You see, since last month I was doing …hmm …some side business …if you see what I mean…”
I did not see what he meant, at least I did not care the least. Still I asked him ”ok … and what happened then.”
“Well, yesterday when I went to office, the boss called me in his office and told me they knew all about it and I was suspended till a board decision is taken.”
“Oh, that’s so sad,” I said, somehow feeling pity for him. Still I wanted to hear from his mouth that nothing happened between my wife and him. “So, I take it that your date with Mrs Mittal is …cancelled.”
“You are crazy man …everybody at the office is talking about me right now …do you think this woman or any woman for that matter, would want to be seen with me?”
“I guess not.”
“As a matter of fact, I met her in the corridor and she just ignored me. I seem to have lost interest in her eyes. I really regret not humping that bitch …I should really have got her to ride my cock, I guess it’s to late now.”

I knew better not to pay attention to his words. Now I could see how foolish I had been, to link my wife with such an insignificant guy, who could not even behave himself to save his job. Really I was too glad Manisha had not gone ahead. She obviously saw through him from the beginning and would not have been the least interested in him had I not come up with these stupid tests. Now, anyway she was giving her the cold shoulder and that was setting the records straight, once and for all.

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 11-01-2022, 03:05 PM