Adultery Making It Work by xleglover-COMPLETED
She didn't mention their heavy dinner conversations. She wasn't ready to talk to Mike about that. She had to figure it out for herself before she could deal with Mike.

Mike could tell something was wrong. Their sex had been half-hearted on her part, as if she did it only because she had to. It bothered him. She'd been with Tom for days, and now it seemed like she was still with him, still thinking about him. He felt jealous and hurt, and angry too.

The next day Jen sought out Allie. "So Tom laid it on heavy huh?" Allie asked after Jen recounted their conversations. "I'm not surprised. You two act like love birds." Then she added with a laugh, "Love birds in heat."

Jen grimaced. "I lose control sometimes," she said as if chastising herself.

Allie tilted her head, studying her friend. "No, it's different this time," she said.

"How?" Jen asked surprised.

"I'm not sure," Allie said with a shrug. "So, do you love Tom?"

"I don't know," Jen said. "I like him a lot. I care about him. I don't wanna hurt him, or Tommy." She put her head in her hands. "I really don't want to hurt Tommy, he's only two years old." She felt so stupid.

"What if you made it more permanent with Tom?" Allie suggested.

"What?"

"Tom and Adria have joint custody, right?" Allie said, thinking out loud. "What if you shacked up with Tom when he had Tommy?"

"You mean, live with Tom half time?" Jen asked.

"Yeah, that's what he wants right?"

"I guess, but --."

"It'll probably turn bubble boy on," Allie said, warming to the idea. "You living with Tom, taking care of another man's baby, that pushes a lot of Mike's cucky buttons doesn't it?"

"Allie, you know, sometimes I think you hate Mike," Jen said.

"I don't, really. He's kinda grown on me," she said laughing. "I'm just saying ... Talk to Mike about it, I bet he'll like it."

Jen shook her head. She didn't think so.

Saturday night Tom asked "Have you thought about what we talked about?"

"Yes," Jen said with a nervous laugh.

"Have you talked to Mike?"

"No," she said with another laugh.

"Why not?" he pressed.

"I need time Tom."

"Do you want me to talk to Mike?" Tom asked.

"Don't you dare," Jen said with another nervous laugh.

Mike forced the issue the next week. Jen had been distracted since getting back from her vacation with Tom. Even when she was there she wasn't there. She seemed to be thinking about Tom all the time. Getting more hurt and jealous, Mike finally asked "Do you love him?"

Jen didn't answer for a long time. She was confused, with Tom pushing her, with Allie's idea of living part time with Tom, with worrying about hurting little Tommy. Finally she said, "I don't know. I like him. I care about him."

Strangely, with the issue out in the open, Mike grew calm. He said reasonably, "I guess that's natural." She and Tom had been dating a while now, months. He'd wanted her to develop feelings for him. That was part of his fantasy. He said cautiously, "You felt that way with Ricky and Scott too."

"Yeah, I guess," Jen said. She remembered Allie's words "it's different this time."

"Eventually you got over them," Mike said. He hoped she'd say she was getting over Tom, thinking about breaking up with him. Yes, he wanted her to date and develop feelings for Tom, but now he wanted it over. They could take a break for a few months, and then play the game again with someone new who caught Jen's eye. That's how the game was supposed to work.

After a long pause, Jen tentatively asked, "Mike ... what if I never get over Tom?" After Mike didn't say anything, she added, "I mean ... what if I keep going with him?" Jen waited for Mike to say something.

"I guess I never thought of it that way," Mike finally said. His voice carried emotion, but he wasn't emotional. She'd later tell Allie their conversation was like a postmortem meeting at work after a project cratered, when they talked about what went wrong, what they should've done different.

"I figured you'd develop feelings for him, that's part of it for me," Mike continued. "But eventually get over him, like what happened with Ricky and Scott. I don't want to share you with another man, not permanently."

"I get it," she said nodding.

"He said he loved you?" Mike guessed.

"Yes," she said.

He asked "You said you loved him?"

Jen warily nodded. She quickly added, "Just once." Seeing the cloud come over his face, she explained, "We were having sex."

After a moment, she squeezed his arm and assured him, "You wouldn't be sharing me Mike. I'd still be your wife."

"But he'd be your boyfriend, right?" Mike said bitterly.

Jen shrugged. "He's that now, right?"

"Jen, he's your boyfriend in the game, not real life," Mike said exasperation creeping into his voice. How could she not get this?

"This isn't acceptable to me Jen," he added. "I won't agree to you having a permanent relationship with another guy." He was drawing a clear line in the sand. With the success of Sapphire, becoming the youngest partner at his firm, attention from the press, and attention from pretty girls like Jasmine Kelly, he felt more confident, more secure in himself. He loved playing the game, in some ways he was addicted to it. But there were limits.

"I get it," she said. She squeezed his arm. "I didn't mean it'd be permanent."

"Then what did you mean?" he said getting angry.

She didn't know what she'd meant. She was unsure, confused. Tom was different from Rickey and Scott. Little Tommy made it different.

She saw Mike was hard. He couldn't help getting aroused by this talk, despite the emotional turmoil. She got on her knees, between his legs. She took him out and went down on him.

"Wait," Mike said as he got close to cumming. He laid her on her back and pushed up her skirt. He pulled down her panties.

"You don't have to," she said as Mike lowered his face to her pussy.

"I want to," he said. Before going down on her, he looked at her pussy. It still looked perfect, like a sweet teenager's, despite all the hard relentless fucking by Tom's long thick cock.

Jen gripped the sheets as Mike ate her. He was so good at this, knew exactly where to touch her, the perfect pressure and pacing. She realized Tom never went down on her. But then, she'd never asked him to, always wanting his cock inside her.

After Jen came, Mike moved up her body. "Can I?" he asked.

"Yeah," she said. She moved her hand between their bodies and guided him into her.

But Mike couldn't stay hard. He went soft, and his limp cock fell out of her. Suddenly emotions overtook them, and tears formed in their eyes.

Jen was distracted the next morning. She dressed almost like a robot, her mind elsewhere, trying to sort out the situation with Tom, replaying her conversation with Mike last night. Then she remembered she had an early meeting with her team, and hurriedly finished dressing and rushed out of the apartment.

Left untouched and forgotten, at the bottom of her lingerie drawer, was her container of birth control pills.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM