Adultery Making It Work by xleglover-COMPLETED
Jen said honestly "probably not, not now." As Mike was about to say something, she put her fingers on his lips. "Don't go there, okay?" she said gently in a soft voice. "You make me cum all the time when you're inside me."

After a moment she giggled and said "God you're so obsessed with that."

"You're obsessed with orgasms too," he joked.

"I guess I am," she conceded with a laugh.

"What does it feel like to have a big cock inside you?"

"It feels good," she admitted. "Tom has these two big veins that run up his thing. He stretches me so much I can actually feel them."

"Does my cock stretch you like that?" Mike asked. He knew the answer, but liked hearing his wife say it.

"Not so much baby," she said gently, kissing him on the chest. "Wanna know another thing that feels good?"

"What?"

"He cums really hard. His cock jerks around inside me, and when he cums I can feel it, like jets hitting inside me."

"That's really hot," Mike said, panting now. He was close to cumming. "He always fucks you bareback?"

"Yeah ... I mean, we talked about that right?"

"Yeah ... I'm just asking."

"One time I made him wear a condom," she said remembering. "I'd forgotten to take my birth control pills a few days."

"God Jen, he could have gotten you pregnant!" Mike said alarmed.

"I was probably safe anyway ..." she said, continuing to stroke him with her soft delicate hand.

"Jen?" he said on the verge of cumming.

"Yeah?"

"Next time ... don't make him wear a condom," Mike said, his words coming out like a moan.

"That's what you want?" She moved his hand to her flat tummy. "You want me to grow big with Tom's baby?"

"Ugh god!" Mike yelled as he came, his cum covering Jen's hand and shooting onto his chest.

A few weeks later at Tom's house, after another great fuck, Tom said "I'm taking a few days off, taking Tommy to the beach."

"Sounds fun," Jen said.

"Why don't you come with us? I'm renting a 3 bedroom condo and taking Maria to babysit at night, so we'll have a great time with Tommy and have a lot of alone time too."

"Hmmm, I just got back you know," she said uncertainly.

"You're the boss lady right?" he said grinning. "You can do anything."

"Doesn't exactly work that way," Jen said smiling back.

"You know Mike will be okay with it, 4 days of his wife fucking another man," Tom joked.

"You might be right," Jen said grinning.

"Just make sure you call him once a day," he teased her.

"Be nice!" she said playfully hitting his chest. "Okay, I'll ask Mike."

Jen told Mike the next morning, after she got home from Tom's. He looked bothered.

"It's only 4 days," she said. "We went away a week last month," she added referring to Cabo.

"We're married!" Mike said, not believing she just said that.

"That's not what I meant," she said conciliatorily, rubbing his arm. "I'm just saying it's not that long." In the end, Mike reluctantly agreed. Jen left with Tom and Tommy two weekends later.

During the day they played on the beach with Tommy. The toddler loved making sand castles with Jen. He loved stepping into the waves, with his dad and Jen on either side holding his hands. During Tommy's afternoon naps, Maria babysat as Tom and Jen got some alone time. The first day they fucked. But the rest of the trip they used the afternoon free time to take long walks on the beach, their heads close together, holding hands.

They left the beach in the late afternoon and played board games and read books with Tommy. After an early dinner, Tommy insisted Jen read him more books. Jen didn't mind, in fact it was a highlight of her day. She loved it when Tommy fell asleep in her arms, it felt so good to cuddle the toddler as he slept.

Tommy went down early, so Jen and Tom had the entire evening for alone time (with Maria at the condo babysitting the toddler). They had the best time at the trendiest restaurants and night clubs. Afterwards they fucked late into the night, and into the early morning. Twice they sat on the beach snuggling under a blanket, watching the sun rise. Fortunately they were able to catch catnaps on the beach, with Maria watching Tommy.

At dinner the first night, Tom said, "You and Mike are so different."

"Opposites attract I guess," Jen said.

"How'd you get together?"

"I met him in college ...," Jen said, her voice trailing off.

"And?" Tom prompted.

"I'd gone through a bad breakup," Jen explained uncomfortably, not liking thinking back to her time with Colin. "My grades sucked, they pulled my scholarship. My parents had no money. I had drop-out written all over me. It was bad." She grimaced remembering the low point of her life. "Mike saved me. He tutored me in math, in everything. He paid my tuition until I got my scholarship back. I worked summers and eventually paid him back, but still ... he helped me get my act together." She laughed remembering. "My grades went up so fast my teachers thought I was cheating."

"So you married him," Tom said.

"Yeah," she said. "Don't go there Tom, okay? I love him."

"Do you love him because you love him?" he asked. "Or do you love him because he saved you?"

Jen frowned. "Isn't it the same thing?"

The second night at dinner, Tom held Jen's hands. "Tommy really loves you," he said kissing her hands.

"I love Tommy too, he's adorable," Jen gushed.

Tom squeezed Jen's hands and looked into her eyes. "I think I love you too," he said.

Jen flushed and looked down. Finally she looked back at him. "Let's not go there, okay?" she said.

Jen called Mike each morning. "Having fun?" Mike asked the next morning.

"Yeah, the weather's perfect. Tommy's so adorable."

"How's Tom?"

"He's good," Jen said hesitantly.

Mike heard something in his wife's voice. "Are you okay?" he asked.

She was bothered by Tom's use of the L word. She always talked to Mike about stuff that bothered her. He was her best friend in addition to being her husband. But she knew telling Mike over the phone would be a bad move. "Everything's good," she finally said.

That night Jen and Tom avoided any heavy talk at dinner. They decided to go for an evening swim.

During the day Jen wore sexy but not outrageous bikinis. But now she put on a tiny bikini she'd bought for the trip. The string top had tiny triangles that covered her nipples and areolas but not much else. The bottom was just as revealing. It had a small patch of cloth that barely covered her pussy and small landing strip above, and her ass cheeks were completely exposed with a string snug in her crack. It was definitely a bedroom only suit and she'd never wear it in public, but at night with the beach mostly deserted, she decided to give Tom a treat.

Jen stood on the beach and gazed at the moonlight reflecting off the ocean, which at that moment was smooth like a lake. Behind her, Tom admired the view. She looked achingly beautiful, the revealing string bikini somehow making her even more sexy than if she had been nude.

He walked up and ran his hand down her back, lingering just above her ass. "You need some ink right here," he said caressing her lower back. She'd admired the tats on his arms, so he knew she was into tattoos.

"Maybe someday," she said smiling, turning to him and putting her arms around his neck. They kissed and were soon making out, and then they were on the sand, the bikini thrown to the side, his hard cock inside her.

They'd fucked twice already today, but they were still hot for each other. They were so sexually compatible, it was like they were addicted to the other's body. They fucked sitting up, moving slowly but urgently back and forth, his long thick cock deep inside her. They hugged as they fucked, their lips close, looking into the other's eyes.

Jen felt a massive orgasm building, like a tidal wave peaking. Tom said, "I love you Jenny."

Then her orgasm hit, the tidal wave of pleasure and release breaking and crashed down. "I love you too Tom!" she moaned urgently as pleasure flooded her body.

Later in bed, Jen looked out the window as Tom softly snored, spooning her. "Fuck," she lamented under her breath.

The forth night at dinner – their last night – Tom said "We need to talk about last night."

"Do we have to?" Jen asked with a nervous laugh. "Tom – listen – I like you a lot. But I'm married."

"You said you loved me," he insisted.

"Tom, honey, think about when I said it," she said gently. "I do care for you, I like you a lot, but let's not use the L word. Let's not go there, okay?"

"Jenny, Adria and I met in college, opposites just like you and Mike," he said. "Most times it doesn't work out when you get married that young. The thing about opposites attract is bullshit, it wears off."

"Tom, stop okay?" she said. "What do you want? We're having fun --."

"Fun's not enough," he said. "I've got Tommy --."

"You know I adore Tommy," Jen said.

"I know that, and he loves you too," Tom said. He tried to gather his thoughts. "I'm just saying ... I want ... I'm asking you to give us a chance."

"What do you mean? I'm here with you."

"That's not enough," he said frustrated. "I need to know you're gonna be there. I can't do that seeing you only two nights a week. I need to see you more."

"Tom ... I'm married."

"You said you cared for me."

"I do," Jen insisted reaching over and squeezing his hand.

"Give us a chance Jenny," he urged her, squeezing her hand back. "I get Mike helped you in college. I admire him for that. But you can't stay with him out of a sense of obligation."

"It's more than that Tom," Jen said.

"Spend more time with me Jenny," he urged her. "With me and Tommy. Then make your decision. That's all I'm asking."

Despite their heavy conversation, they had sex that night. They couldn't keep their hands off each other. But their love making, although still pleasurable, was sober and less frantic than usual.

Jen was exhausted the next day when she got home, both physically and emotionally. They fucked as she told her husband the sexual highlights. Mike especially liked the sex on the beach story and insisted she model the string bikini for him. He almost came from the sight of the dried cum caked on the string of the bikini bottom.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM