Adultery Making It Work by xleglover-COMPLETED
Making It Work Ch. 11

A couple of Saturdays later, Mike was at home trying to keep himself busy. Jen was sleeping over with Tom. In the past, Mike would have spent the entire evening fantasizing and jerking off. But then he'd get upset and depressed after cumming. He no longer did that. Now, he kept himself busy, trying not to think about Jen and what she was doing with Tom. The sexual tension was always there in the background, and it kept him perpetually hot and hard. But by not masturbating, his lust pushed his hurt and jealousy into the background, keeping him from getting into bad hurt territory. He knew his back-and-forth moods were driving Jen crazy. He was trying to get better.

Cabo had been a disappointment. He'd hoped they'd play the game. Nothing too intense. A little dancing with a guy who caught her eye, some flirting, maybe even some kissing and petting. It didn't have to include sex, although he certainly wouldn't have objected if Jen wanted to. He wanted this because it excited him. But also because he wanted distance between her and Tom. Jen's dating and having a boyfriend were fine, he got off on that, but he was hoping she'd move on from Tom and find a new guy.

Their conversation in Cabo bothered him. How could she use the game as a measuring stick of how well he took care of her, protected her? Yes, he let her fuck other guys, encouraged her even. But that had nothing to do with his caring and protection of her. He treated her like a goddess! Jim was right, she WAS spoiled, but a lot of it was because HE spoiled her. He gave her anything she wanted. ANYTHING!

And it was more than just being a good provider. He thought of that time in college, just after they started going out, when Colin made trouble. He shook his head. How could she not think he took care of her, protected her, do anything for her?

He found himself getting annoyed with his wife. While he'd always been clumsy around girls, especially pretty blondes like Jen, he had a quiet resolute confidence about his smarts and talents. The success of Sapphire proved that. A lot of people were paying attention to him now, including a lot of pretty girls like Jasmine Kelly. Mike understood himself better now. He was less willing to put up with Jen's drama. Yes, she was still the prettiest, hottest girl who ever walked the earth (in his opinion). But if this was going to work, she had to get better too, it wasn't all on him.

The phone rang. It was Mike's mom. When he answered it sounded like she was crying. "Mike, honey," his mom said. "Joe's had a relapse."

Damn!, Mike thought hanging up the phone. Joe, his older brother, was a cancer survivor. But now the cancer was back.

He called Jen. No answer. Her cell was probably out of power again. Jen often forgot to plug it in – she called it her blonde moments – but he couldn't blame her really, iPhones were notorious for running dry.

He took a taxi to Tom's brownstone. Approaching the front door, he looked in the window. It was dark outside so he had a clear view of the inside.

Jen sat on a sofa, between Tom and a young boy, no doubt Tom's son Tommy. Well-used board games were on the coffee table, but at that moment Jen was reading a book to Tommy. Tom had his arm around Jen, a big smile on his face as she read to his son.

Anyone looking at them would assume they were a happily married couple spending an enjoyable evening with their young son. In fact, Tommy had blonde hair, so he could easily pass for Jen's son.

Jen got up to get another book from the bookcase. She wore a long shirt and cute fluffy ankle socks. She reached on her tiptoes for the book, and once again Mike admired his wife's long, perfect legs, now tanned as if airbrushed from their Cabo vacation

As Jen turned, Mike saw the shirt she wore was a Michigan State football jersey. The back said "Mason," Tom's last name. Mike realized she was wearing Tom's old football jersey.

His head spinning, Mike knocked on the door. As the door opened, he heard talking and laughing inside. "A young happy family," he thought to himself.

Tom's smile disappeared when he saw Mike. Sensing the sudden tension, Jen appeared in the doorway, Tommy in her arms.

Jen's smile disappeared too. "Mike, what?" she said.

Tommy, unaware of the sudden awkwardness, gleefully said, "I'm Tommy, what's your name?" He tugged his father's jersey, the one Jen wore. "This is Jenny, my daddy's girlfriend."

Mike smiled. "Hi Tommy, I'm Mike." He tussled the boy's hair; the toddler WAS really cute. Then he looked at Jen. "Your daddy's girlfriend is really pretty."

Tom asked Maria to put Tommy down. Tommy insisted on a hug and kiss from Jen before he would go.

"What's wrong?" Jen asked Mike. Tom stood off to the side, giving them some space, but close enough to hear.

"Joe's had a relapse," Mike said.

"Oh god no," Jen said her hand going to her mouth. She hugged Mike.

"Mom and Dad are taking him to Mayo Clinic," he said. "I'm flying up tonight. I'm just going to say hi, you know? I'll be back tomorrow. You don't need to go. I just wanted to let you know."

"Of course I'm going," Jen said. She hurried upstairs to get dressed.

Tom followed her upstairs. "You don't need to go," he said. "Mike said that."

"Tom, he's my brother-in-law," Jen said on the verge of tears.

"Okay, I'm sorry," he said holding her. "I'm gonna miss you."

"I'll miss you too," she said hugging him back. Feeling like he deserved more of an explanation, she said, "Joe's more than my brother-in-law. He's my friend."

"I get it," Tom said. They hugged again and kissed. Tom couldn't keep his hands from roaming her body. She felt herself getting wet, and his renewed erection pressed against her stomach.

She reluctantly broke away. "I've gotta go." Walking back down the stairs, she put her wedding rings back on.

"Are you okay?" Jen asked holding Mike's hand in the plane.

"Yeah, I'm good," Mike said. But he wasn't. Seeing them in the window acting like a happy family bothered him. And she'd been flushed and her nipples hard coming down the stairs. And of course he was worried about Joe.

Jen could tell he wasn't okay, and she knew it wasn't all about Joe. By now she could read his mind. She said "I wear his jersey when I sleep over," she said, part explanation, part admission. She joked, "He's my boyfriend, right?" When he didn't smile, she squeezed his hand and said "You want it that way."

"You want it too, I can tell."

"I guess so," she admitted. "I like him. That's the point, right?" She could tell this conversation wasn't helping. She hugged his arm. "You're upset about Joe. Let's talk about this later."

They arrived at the hospital. There were tears and hugs all around. Mike broke down and hugged his big brother. Mike had always looked up to Joe. Joe was his protector, mentor, best friend. He'd been his best man at their wedding.

Fortunately, they'd caught the cancer in time. The doctors were confident Joe would make a full recovery, like last time.

With great relief, the family went to dinner to celebrate. Jen sat between Mike and Joe, giving Mike's brother a lot of hugs.

Later in their hotel room, Jen snuggled into Mike's arms. She'd always liked Joe, and she cried tears of relief as Mike held her. After she was cried out, she asked "are you okay?"

"Yeah. Joe should be okay." Mike's voice was filled with relief, but Jen could tell he was still bothered.

She wiped away the last tears and sat up, sitting cross-legged next to Mike on the bed. "We should talk about earlier."

"I'm okay Jen," Mike insisted. He was trying to get his jealousy under control.

"No you're not, I can tell," she said. "You're mad I wear his jersey." She saw his hard-on and cupped his cock over his boxers. "Mad and turned on," she said with a giggle.

"You know me," he said with a sheepish smile. "It was weird seeing you with Tom and his son."

"Tommy's a sweet boy," she said.

"I can see that," Mike agreed. "Tom must be a good father."

"Yeah, he really is," Jen said.

Mike didn't say anything. Finally Jen added, "Just cause Tom's a good father doesn't mean I'm falling in love with him. I like him, we have fun, that's all."

Mike didn't answer immediately. Finally he said, "Jen, just cause I like seeing you with other men doesn't mean I don't protect you."

"Is that still bothering you?" she asked. "Baby, I didn't mean anything. I know you protect me."

"I'd do anything for you."

"I know that," she assured him, snuggling back into his arm. They were silent for a few minutes, just hugging.

"Sorry I pulled you away tonight," he said.

"That's okay," she said. "This is way more important."

"Did you guys have a chance to ...?"

"Once," Jen said. "When I got there. Tommy was taking a nap."

"Do you guys usually do it again?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, usually, after Tommy goes down for the night."

"You two blow away that thing about sex ending after kids," Mike joked.

"Yeah, I guess," Jen said laughing back.

"Do you always wear his jersey to bed?" Mike asked hesitantly.

Jen saw he was hard. She reached into his boxers and wrapped her hand around his shaft. "Yeah, he likes when I wear it," she said, kissing his chest and stroking his cock.

"Does he spoon you when you sleep?"

"Yeah, or I snuggle into his arm," she said. "You know me, I like that."

"Yeah," Mike said.

"What else do you want to know?" she asked with another kiss on his chest, continuing to stroke him.

"Do you guys really sleep?" Mike joked with a laugh.

"We sleep a little," she said. "Not a lot, you know how tired I am when I get home."

"Are you sore now?" Mike asked.

"No," she said still stroking him. "Do you want it that way?"

"No, that's okay, this feels good," he said. "You probably wouldn't cum anyway," he added, half question, half statement.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM