Adultery Making It Work by xleglover-COMPLETED
Later in bed, Jen moaned as she came on Mike's tongue. Yet even as the pleasure rippled through her body, she longed for Tom's long thick cock inside her. A few minutes later as she opened her legs and Mike entered her, she definitely missed the wonderful sensations of feeling completely full.

The next day Jen rolled her suitcase into the office. "I thought you and bubble boy were going to Cabo," Allie said. "We've got everything under control boss lady," she assured her.

"I just wanted to check on some things," Jen said. Allie left and she picked up the phone. She called Tom. During the early stages of the launch he was working in the office instead of his home studio. "Can you stop by?" she asked.

"What's up?" he said a few minutes later. He looked annoy and angry.

Jen locked the door. "Don't be mad," she said getting up on her tiptoes and kissing him. "I came in to see you, that's something right?" She rubbed his chest and kissed him again.

"Where's Mike?" he asked, bitterness still in his voice.

"I'm meeting him at the airport," she said rubbing his chest. "I don't have much time."

"What, you can't go off with your limp dick husband without a good fuck first?" he derided contemptuously.

"Don't be like that," she said kissing him again on her tiptoes. "I wanted to see you." She pressed her body against his. Despite his anger he was hard. He couldn't help it, he was just as infatuated with her as she was with him.

Fuck it, he thought. He'd have the satisfaction of sending her to Cabo with her pussy full of his cum. He shoved her onto the desk and yanked up her skirt. She wasn't wearing panties. Despite being wet, she grimaced as he rammed his cock in.

He fucked her angry, the way he used to. Jen groaned and her eyes rolled back into her head, loving every second! God she so needed this!

He ripped open her blouse, buttons flying everywhere. She wasn't wearing a bra either. He roughly groped her tiny tits, rubbing her nipples hard, making her writhe and moan.

He kissed her, then moved to her neck, sucking hard where her neck met her shoulder. He wanted to mark her, so her pathetic husband would see his mark all week in Cabo as she sat on the beach in a bikini.

Jen came, and he came soon after, filling her womb with his thick milky seed. They lay on top of her desk, panting, their bodies still connected.

"I'm gonna miss you," he said sad.

"I'm gonna miss you too," she said tussling his hair.

"Will Mike want you to play this "game" of yours in Cabo?" he asked, barely able to keep contempt out of his voice.

"I don't know," she said. "Maybe." He scowled. She brushed his hair again, and said gently, "You have to remember --."

"Yeah, I know, he's your husband," he said bitterly.

"Well ... he is," Jen said.

"So what am I, just a good fuck?"

"No Tom, you're way more than that, you know I care about you," she assured him.

"Then you've gotta do something for me," he said.

"What?"

"Don't play Mike's pathetic game," he said. "I don't wanna think about you in Cabo fucking other guys. Your cuckold husband might like that, but I don't. Believe me Jen, real men don't want their girls fucking other guys."

"Mike's a real man, Tom," Jen insisted, although gently.

"Yeah right," he said contemptuously.

"I'll think about it, okay?" she said softly, then reached up and kissed him.

Tom pulled out and helped Jen to her feet. She pulled her skirt down. She tried to button her blouse but Tom had ripped off too many buttons. "I'm not sure what I'm gonna do about this," she said with a laugh, looking down at the open blouse.

"Sorry about that," he said sheepishly.

"That's okay, I've got a jacket," she said with another laugh.

He reached into her open blouse and ran a finger between her breasts. "No bra? No panties?" he asked with a crooked grin.

She stepped to him and moved his hands so they cupped her small perfect breasts. "Just wanna remind you how sexy I am, so you'll think twice before hooking up with a cheap floozy while I'm away."

"A cheap floozy?" he said with a laugh.

"I'm just kidding," Jen said laughing back. "You know I'm not jealous."

Tom's cock showed signs of renewed life. Jen got on her knees and went down on him. She worked her oral magic on him, and soon he was cumming. She pulled him out just as he ejaculated, so a jet of his jism splattered her face and hair, and then she put him back into her mouth as he finished. After he was done, she took him out of her mouth. Smiling with her eyes, she opened her mouth and showed him all his cum. He grinned, looking down at her cum splattered face as she used her tongue to swirl his cum in her mouth.

Watching her finally swallow his cum, he said admiringly, "You are one dirty girl."

"You like your going away present?" she teased with a crooked smile.

Two hours later in LaGuardia, Mike watched annoyed as his wife hurriedly approached the gate.

"Where have you been?" he said impatiently. "The plane's already boarding."

"I'm sorry, traffic was horrendous," Jen explained following her husband onto the plane.

They settled into their first class seats. "Ma'am, would you like me to take your jacket?" the flight attendant asked Jen.

"Thanks, but I'll keep it," Jen said.

Mike eyed his wife's chest. "Why'd you go to the office anyway?" he asked irritated. "I thought Allie could handle everything for a few days."

Jen didn't notice the irritation in her husband's voice. Grinning teasingly, she said, "I wanted to see Tom."

Mike's eyes narrowed. "You wanted to see him before our vacation?" he said disbelievingly. "Open your jacket" he told her. Despite keeping his voice low people were turning to look.

"I better not do that," Jen said looking around to see if people were looking.

"Do it!" he hissed.

Jen unbuttoned the jacket. She opened it slightly. While only Mike could see, it was clear buttons were missing from her blouse, and she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. He frowned seeing the hickey on her neck.

"You just fucked him?" he whispered disbelievingly.

She nodded. Still not sensing his irritation, she crossed her legs. It caused her skirt to hike up, and she reached down to pull it up a tad more. Her lacy stocking tops came into view. They were soaking with Tom's jism. She gave him a teasing smile.

"God Jen, before our vacation?" Mike said, as if saying "how could you?" Hurt and anger were in his eyes.

Jen's smile disappeared. Finally she saw his irritation and anger. But she didn't understand it. Yes she'd wanted Tom. But she'd thought it would turn Mike on, push his cuckold buttons, if she fucked him right before their trip.

She re-buttoned the jacket (she looked obscene with it open), and laid her head on Mike's chest. "I thought you'd like it," she said feeling like she fucked up, but also annoyed. Once again she felt confused, not knowing where her husband's fantasies began and ended. Mike was coldly silent, but at least he didn't push her away.

Jen's lush blonde hair was just below his nose. She'd cleaned up after Tom's facial, but his musky scent remained in her hair. Mike's cock had been hard since realizing she'd been with Tom. Smelling him in her hair pushed his angst into the background, his lust taking over.

"You didn't clean up?" he whispered.

She heard the excitement in his voice. She rose up off his chest and looked at him. She shook her hair. "I thought you'd want me that way," she whispered back.

"He came in your mouth too?" he whispered.

"Yes," she admitted.

Suddenly Mike pulled her into his arms and pressed his lips against hers, urgently thrusting his tongue into her mouth. He passionately kissed her like a man out of control, which at that moment he was. He reached into her jacket and blouse and squeezed her tit. The flight attendant politely coughed. Mortified, Jen pushed against Mike and he finally let her go.

Now it was Jen's turn to be annoyed. "You don't know what you want, do you?" she derided, feeling embarrassed as people stared at them.

The flight and taxi to their hotel were chilly. But it helped them both calm down.

"Sorry about that," Mike apologized in their hotel room. "I told Jim just last night I was getting better ..."

"I should have told you before I did it," Jen admitted. "I thought it would excite you --."

"Yeah, like you didn't enjoy it," Mike said playfully with a crooked grin.

"I did enjoy it," she admitted. "But it wasn't all about me and Tom. I was thinking about you too. That's what the game is about, right?"

"Yeah," Mike said eyes downcast, feeling bad.

Jen took his face in her hands, making him look at her. "Mike, do you want to keep playing the game?" she asked.

"Yes," he said immediately.

"Then you have to stop getting upset," she scolded him. "I mean, Mike, you're pissing me off." She took his head in her hands again. "That doesn't mean I don't love you. Okay?"

"Okay, okay, I get it," he said.

"And you have to control yourself," she said. "I thought they were going to kick us off the plane." She continued to scowl at him, but finally she gave him a crooked grin. "Okay then," she said. "Come on, we need to get ready for dinner, I'm starving."

She took off her jacket, revealing the ruined blouse underneath. "Tom was rough?" he asked rubbing her back and feeling the lack of a bra strap, his erection growing.

"Forget it," she laughed incredulously, pushing his hand away. "You might get some later -- maybe! -- but not now." She was no longer mad at him, but she still felt annoyed and the way he'd groped her in the plane had been sooo embarrassing.

She pulled off the blouse. Then she moved her hands to the side and unzipped her skirt, pushing it down her long legs. This left her in just stockings and high heels. Mike stared at her landing strip, matted from Tom's cum. He was practically salivating.

She saw him looking. Fuck it, she thought. He was her husband after all, she loved him, and they were on vacation. Looking at him with a crooked smile, she pushed him onto the bed. She pulled off his pants and straddled his crotch, then guided him into her.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM