Adultery Making It Work by xleglover-COMPLETED
Making It Work Ch. 10

Keri met with Jen in NYC for an update. Launch was only a few days away. Four hours later, pleased with the progress of Jen's team, she dragged her young friend to a bar for a drink.

"How are things with you and Tom?" she asked with a delighted smile. "Still wonderful?"

"Freaking wonderful!" Jen gushed.

"And Mike is happy?" she asked.

"I think so," Jen said.

"So ... is Tom different from other guys you've known?" Keri asked.

Jen knew she was referring to Scott, Rickey and Colin. "I don't know," she said. Physically Tom was similar. Tall, handsome, great body, fantastic in bed. Like the others, Tom was confident, almost arrogant. She was attracted to guys like that, she couldn't help it. She liked it when a guy took control, a leader not a follower.

"He has a son Tommy, he's adorable," Jen said. That's what made Tom different. He was tender and kind around Tommy. She liked that, a really confident guy with a sensitive tender side.

"It's working this time for Mike?" Keri asked again.

"He has his ups and downs," Jen said with a shrug. "But even the downs aren't too bad this time. Like, the other day we went to happy hour and I paid a lot of attention to Tom -- but Mike practically bangd me in the taxi home."

"In the taxi?" Keri asked wide-eyed.

"I know, right?" Jen giggled rolling her eyes.

"I guess Mike's really into the cuckold/humiliation fantasy," Keri said.

"I guess," Jen said. She thought of her recent fantasies. "Maybe I'm getting into it too."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know," Jen said truthfully. She didn't want to say anything more.

Keri gave her younger friend a long, intrigued look. Finally she said, "I think I know something Mike would like." She did a quick search on her Android and handed Jen the phone.

Jen's eyes grew wide as she watched the video. "I'd have to be really mad at Mike to do that to him," she said laughing.

"I bet he'd like it," Keri said a sparkle in her eyes.

"Would you do that to Jim?"

"No way he'd kill me," Keri said immediately.

"Okay then," Jen said with another laugh.

Jen and her team worked non-stop, and then finally their Google campaigned launched, going out in print, internet, TV, radio, all forms of media. This initial campaign targeted Google's new Android operating system, the new release of Chrome and new products like Google Glass.

Advertising critics, commentators and reviewers immediately touted the campaign as pioneering, innovative and cutting edge. A week later, ecstatic with the early returns, Keri threw a big party, renting out the exclusive NYC restaurant Per Se.

Everyone would be there, not just Jen's team, but all the partners; this was their company's biggest project in years. Lots of Google VIPs would be there too. For Jen it was like a coming out ball, she was being hailed as one of the brightest young marketing stars in the country.

Mike was invited and of course he went, this was Jen's big day. Keri immediately gave him a hug and kiss hello. "We finally meet," she said warmly, "I feel like I already know you." She took his arm and led him through the crowd. "Let's go find your lovely wife."

Jen was surrounded by all the bigwigs, everyone congratulating her. "Look who I found wandering around," Keri said to Jen.

Jen hugged and kissed Mike, and held his arm as she introduced him. Suddenly, everyone's attention focused on Mike. He was bombarded with questions about Sapphire, many about whether the fund was going to re-open soon for new inventors.

A little later Keri returned holding her husband Jim's arm and introduced him around. Mike and Jen were grateful for the opportunity to step away from the limelight. "I'm so proud of you," Mike gushed.

"I'm proud of you mister," Jen said beaming into his eyes.

"I can't wait until Cabo," Mike said. They'd decided to go to Cabo after the launch for a few days, to get away from it all and re-energize.

"Me too!" she agreed.

Keri approached and took Jen's arm. "Still a lot of mingling to do," she told Jen, smiling. She led Jen back into the fray, working the crowd.

Keri's husband Jim approached Mike and introduced himself. "How about a drink?" Jim said. Mike was happy to get away from the crowd, and sensed Jim wanted that too. Advertising people certainly knew how to throw a party, but this was a madhouse.

They found a semi-quiet table, away from the big party. Both ordered single malt scotch. "I've wanted to talk to you," Jim said. "Your wife is very lovely. I hope I'm not being too forward."

"No, that's okay," Mike said. Jim had fucked Jen after all, in a threesome with Keri. It was awkward to sit here and talk about it, but Jim wasn't coming on too strong. He reminded Mike of a good natured college professor. "Keri is beautiful too."

"Yes," Jim agreed, and gave Mike a knowing look. "It's a worn saying, but it's difficult to be married to such a beautiful girl."

"You have an open marriage?" Mike asked.

"I guess Jen told you our story?" Jim asked.

"Yeah ... hope that's okay," Mike said, feeling like he was prying.

"No worries," Jim laughed. "I know about your marriage too, I read Jen's file."

"The file?" Mike said confused.

"You know, the file Keri put together on Jen when she was being vetted for the project," Jim said.

"Oh yeah, that file," Mike said. Jen had never told him about any file, but he didn't want Jim to know that. He hesitantly asked, "How does your open marriage work?"

"Sometimes another person joins us, usually a girl," Jim said. "Like that time with Jen." He quickly added, "Does it bother you to talk about it?"

"No, that's okay," Mike said. Then he laughed, thinking how strange it was to have this conversation with a guy he just met.

Jim read Mike's mind and he laughed too. They ordered a re-fill on their scotch. Then Jim continued. "Mostly though, we play on our own. Keri travels a lot. She has a regular lover on her team, Byron. She has lovers around the country too. I do too. I know that sounds hedonistic ..."

"I'd be the last person to judge someone else," Mike joked, laughing.

"I guess so," Jim laughed back.

"Can I ask you something?" Mike said. "Don't you get jealous? Upset if Keri spends too much time with other guys?"

"Yes, I guess," Jim said with a shrug. "Like I said, it's hard to be married to someone so beautiful, Keri has a lot more suitors than me." He laughed. "But if I get lonely, I call one of my lovers, or find a new lover." Mike knew Jim would have no trouble doing that. While not the best looking guy, Jim was rich and powerful, both strong aphrodisiacs.

"Keri's with her lovers more than I'm with mine," Jim said with a laugh. "I think our wives are both insatiable. But it works for us, we're happy, and our sex life is always exciting."

"That's good," Mike said, nodding and thinking.

"Jen doesn't want you to sleep with other girls?" Jim asked. "If you don't mind me saying, that seems unfair."

"I really don't want anyone else," Mike said with a shrug.

"Still ... look, I like Jen, but she seems a little spoiled," Jim said.

"Just a little?" Mike said with a laugh, knowing Jen better than anyone, including her flaws. "I hear what you're saying. But I'm okay with the way things are."

"You've gone through some tough times?" Jim asked. He'd read Jen's file, so knew the answer was yes.

"Yeah," Mike admitted. "But it's better this time. I don't expect you to understand. No offense, but you either get it or don't. To be honest, I pushed her into this, and she's never done anything I didn't want, not really. It hurts sometimes, but that's part of it for me. I feel like we're closer now than ever."

Back in the main part of the restaurant, Jen managed to break away from Keri and was momentarily alone with Tom. "Hi," he said.

"Hey you," she said. She inconspicuously gave his hand a quick squeeze.

"Sure we can't get together tonight?" he asked with a raised inquiring eyebrow.

"You know that's not possible," she said. They'd talked about it earlier. She missed him, wanted him ... it'd been over a week, they'd been so busy with the launch. Her infatuation with him hadn't ended. But she had to spend tonight with Mike.

"This weekend then," Tom said.

"I can't, remember?" she said gently. "Mike and I are going to Cabo tomorrow."

"Jeez Jen," he said frustrated. "Then why not tonight? We can even go to your place, so Mike can watch."

Jen shook her head. "Try to understand Tom. This is a big day for me. Mike will want me to celebrate it with him."

"What do you want?"

"Don't go there, okay?" she said gently.

"So it's all about him?" he said bitterly.

"Tom, come on," she said. "He's my husband."

"Did I tell you how proud I am of you?" Mike said later at home, hugging and kissing Jen.

"Thanks," she said hugging him back. "I saw you with Jim. What'd you talk about?"

"Oh yeah," Mike said, pretending like he just remembered. He asked nonchalantly, "Keri ran a report on you?"

"Um yeah," Jen stammered. "You know, SOP stuff."

"Can I see it?" Mike asked. "Jim said it mentioned me and had a section on our marriage."

"Oh yeah sure, I think it's at work, I'll look for it," she lied. In fact, she had the thick report in her closet not 15 feet away. There were parts of the report she didn't want Mike to see, like its description of her no good dad and his effect on her, and how fucked up she was just before meeting him. He knew her history of course, but she didn't think he'd connected the dots on how close to the edge she'd been before meeting him. She knew her husband thought she was the best thing since slice bread, and was embarrassed he might find out how much of a fuck up she'd been before meeting him.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM