Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
FINAL SHOWDOWN (3RD PART)

"I asked her when we could get together again and she said she didn't think that was a good idea. I told her I was attracted to her and I thought that she found me attractive too. I could tell then from the look on her face that she didn't know what to do so I told her to think about it. She closed the car door and started the engine then she left."

I quickly excused myself and went into the men's room and splashed cold water in my face. When I went back into the bar, I told Rohit I needed to leave but I would see him the next night. My thinking at the time was that I should show up at the bar the following night and beat the crap out of Rohit.

When I got home from the bar I found Manisha in the kitchen. I pictured Rohit kissing her in the parking lot and was repulsed by the image. I didn't speak as I went straight to bed. Manisha didn't say anything but she looked a little hurt. We didn't speak at all that night.

When I was sure that Manisha had fallen asleep I got up and went and sat in the living room and tried to figure out what I should do, but I couldn't.

After that I had a difficult time even talking to Manisha. I felt that she had let me down and was getting ready for the major betrayal. It was hard for me to pretend nothing was wrong but I managed. I started coming home after work so I could see what Manisha was up to but she didn't give anything away so eventually I had to go back to the Coffee Room.

I hadn't scene Rohit in a week and when I asked him what was going on with his quest to get Manisha into bed, Rohit said, "Nothing's happening. I called her but she hasn't returned my call."
I asked him if he met her at work or called her at home and he said that she was avoiding him at work. He said, "I don't want to call her at home then have her husband answer the phone."

After that I stopped at the Coffee Room every couple of nights to see if Rohit had talked to Manisha. The answer was always the same. Manisha wouldn't return his call. I was starting to feel better and I was beginning to think that Manisha must have come to her senses. Then on Monday I stopped in the bar and asked Rohit what he was up to and he said, "I just got off the phone with Manisha."

I said, "You what?"

He said, "I just got off the phone with Manisha. I called her at home and she said her husband wasn't home so we talked for twenty minutes. I asked her if she was ready to go out with me and she said that she was. Now I don't know where to take her. I can't take her to my place. I am thinking of getting a room."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. For a moment I thought that Rohit must have figured out who I really was and he was just having fun with me, but I knew that wasn't true.

"And when are you meeting with her?" I asked.
"Wednesday, after work," came the reply.

She had even agreed on a day too. I never really believed that she would agree to go with him. And even though I was quite shocked by what Rohit had just told me I still believed that Manisha wouldn't actually go any further with him.

When I went home that night I was in a fog. This man had just made a date with my wife, and had made up her mind to have sex with her, and here I was facilitating the whole thing. I think I remained in that condition right up till Wednesday.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 10-01-2022, 03:12 PM