Adultery Making It Work by xleglover-COMPLETED
He smiled sheepishly. Seeing him smile, she joked "You could've waited until we got home. That creep was touching me."

"It probably got you hot," he said with a knowing grin. He understood his wife better than she knew.

"Jerk!" she said hitting his arm, looking embarrassed.

"I felt you cum," he said.

"No I didn't," she lied.

"Whatever," he laughed. "You know what would've made tonight a lot better?" he asked.

"What?"

"If I would've been in the crowd watching you and Tom, instead of in the group feeling like a loser with all the populars."

"You're not a loser Mike," she assured him. "God, you make more than everyone there combined. Twice, three times more."

"Money doesn't make a person popular," Mike said with a shrug.

"Mike, wanna know something?" Jen said looking into his eyes. "I fell in love with you because you're not one of those popular people."

"Okay," Mike said grinning.

"I'm not kidding."

"Okay," he said again. "What did you and Tom do outside?"

"We kissed a little, but mostly just talked."

"You like him a lot, huh?" Mike asked.

"I like him enough," she said.

"Are you going to see him this weekend?"

"I didn't think you'd want me to," Jen said surprised.

"I can tell you want to see him."

"I do kinda," she admitted.

Tom picked Jen up Saturday afternoon. "A motorcycle?" Mike asked looking out the window, frowning. He didn't like motorcycles, they weren't safe, especially driving through a congested city like New York.

"It's okay baby, he's a safe driver," Jen said, wearing a leather jacket, skinny jeans and pointy toe cowboy boots. "I'll see you tomorrow," she said giving Mike a quick kiss.

Looking out the window, Mike watched Jen put on a helmet and get on the bike behind Tom. If neighbors were looking, they might think Jen was going for a ride with a platonic guy friend. But as they started off, Tom reached back and put his hand possessively on Jen's thigh, like she was his. Jen didn't make him take his hand away.

Mike jerked off, cumming at the memory of Tom putting his hand on Jen's thigh. Melancholy swept over him after cumming.

He decided to go out. He showered and dressed, then he walked aimlessly around the city. He found himself in front of Bar Americain, one of his favorite restaurants. He headed to the bar, knowing they served the full menu there. He was surprised to see the owner / celebrity chef, Bobby Flay. He was sitting with a beautiful blonde girl. It was Jasmine Kelly.

Jasmine jumped up smiling when she saw Mike. She gave him a hug and kiss hello. Mike couldn't help noticing how curvy and soft she felt as they hugged. She insisted he join them.

Bobby had a drink with them, and then excused himself to go back to the kitchen. As soon as Bobby left, Jasmine scooted her chair closer to Mike's. She insisted on buying him dinner, to thank him for the interview. As they ate, a photographer from the New York Times Magazine asked to take their picture, having first recognized Jasmine, and then also Mike. Mike smiled awkwardly, still not used to so much attention. Jasmine moved closer to Mike, put her arm through his, and gave the photographer a dazzling smile. Mike forgot his anxieties about Jen as he spent an enjoyable evening with the enchanting Jasmine.

Tom and Jen rode back to his place. Tommy squealed and jumped into Jen's arms. Maria left, it was her day off. Tom had a babysitter coming later.

Jen played with Tommy and read books while Tom made dinner for Tommy. Tommy ran upstairs to his bedroom to get more toys. Jen took the opportunity to take off her wedding and engagement rings and put them in her purse.

The babysitter arrived, Dawn, a pretty brunette high school junior. She was bubbly and had a great cheerleader's body and showed it off in skinny jeans and a tight sweater. Dawn fawned over Tom. It was clear she had a crush on him. Tom seemed to like the attention from the pretty teen cheerleader.

"Dawn's kinda young for you, isn't she?" Jen joked later as they walked to the neighborhood restaurant, her arm in his.

"Sorry about that, she's had a crush on me forever," Tom said.

"Don't worry, I'm not the jealous type," Jen laughed. "Just don't get horny and do something stupid, she's definitely jail bait."

He pulled her into his arms. "I've got you when I get horny," he said grinning.

"You think so huh?" she teased, laughing again.

They went to the sushi place. Hanging out again in his neighborhood, Jen was prepared this time with a story about her and Tom if they ran into people he knew. To her surprise (and horror!), they ran into people SHE knew. Her neighbors Jeremy and Alicia were eating there. Jen immediately pulled her hand from Tom's, but not before Alicia saw them holding hands.

Jeremy and Alicia had just gotten there too, so they invited Jen and Tom to join them. Jen introduced Tom as an old friend.

"Where's Mike?" Alicia asked suspiciously.

"Oh, um, he's drowning in work," Jen stammered. "You know, his Sapphire thing."

"Yeah ..." Alicia said. She doubted Jen's story, especially when she looked down and saw Jen without her wedding ring.

Under the table, Tom put his hand on Jen's thigh. She pushed his hand away and gave him a look.

As they talked, Tom leaned towards Jen. It was subtle, but Alicia noticed. "How long have you known each other?" she asked suspiciously.

"Oh, a while," Jen stammered. "Back in college."

"Did you date?" Alicia pressed.

Jen said "No," but at the same instant Tom said "Yes."

Flushed, Jen said "We dated for a while."

"Oh okay," Alicia said. "I guess then you met Mike."

"Yeah, we dated before I met Mike," Jen stammered.

After dinner as they walked to their car, Jeremy asked "Do you think she's cheating on Mike?"

"I'm sure she is!" Alicia said gleefully. This gossip was too good! She couldn't wait to get home to tell her friends.

"God, I can't believe that happened," Jen lamented after dinner when they got back to Tom's place. Dawn had left a few minutes earlier and Tommy was asleep.

"They believed you," Tom said.

"I don't think so," Jen said doubtfully. "You didn't help."

He shrugged. "Just come clean, tell people you have an open marriage. It'd be a lot easier." She frowned at him. He pulled her into his arms. "Come on, don't let it ruin the evening," he said.

"Okay," Jen said with a smile, and they kissed. They fucked in his bedroom. Their sex got better and better. Jen pulled a pillow over her head when her orgasm hit, not wanting to wake up Tommy.

After, Jen brushed her hair, put on lipstick and wiggled into a sexy baby doll nightie. She knew it was silly to put on lipstick to go to bed, but she was really into Tom and wanted to be pretty for him.

"You look really good," Tom admired.

"Thanks, so do you," she said eyeing his bare well-defined chest. He only wore boxers to bed, and she liked that. She liked looking at his tanned, ripped body.

"You know, sometimes at night Tommy climbs into bed," he said.

"Oh," Jen said. She hadn't thought of that. The flimsy almost see-through nightie would not be cool if Tommy saw her.

Tom reached over into his dresser and pulled out his old college football jersey. "You could wear this," he said handing it to her.

"I didn't know you played for Michigan State," Jen said. She ran her finger along his last name stitched into the jersey, "Mason." "I don't think I can wear this, I hate Michigan State," she joked. Penn State and Michigan State were bitter rivals.

"It's soft though," she observed. She took off the nightie and put on his jersey. "Comfy," she said smiling into his eyes. Tom had on the biggest smile.

Jen knew he took it as another sign she was his, like the wedding ring thing. But she WAS his during their dates, right? She wondered if this was crossing the line, whether Mike would get hurt. Well, he was the one who wanted her to date Tom, not just have a sexual relationship. And it's not like she had to tell him about it. Also, truthfully, she liked wearing Tom's jersey.

The jersey soon came off as they fucked again. But before she fell asleep she put it back on.

Jen got home just before dinner the next day. She'd spent the day with Tom and Tommy, doing fun things for Tommy like going to the Central Park zoo and seeing the latest Disney movie. It was fun and felt good holding Tommy's hand as they walked through the zoo, and to hold him in her lap during the movie.

Tommy liked seeing his dad holding hands with Jenny. More than once he asked, "Jenny, are you my daddy's girl friend?"

Each time Jen would share a delighted smile with Tom and say "Yes I am."

Tom fucked Jen twice before going home to Mike, once when they got up Sunday morning, and again later while Tommy napped. Before she left, Jen gave Tom a blowjob as Tommy played with wood blocks downstairs.

Later that night, in bed, Jen said, "Something happened." She told Mike how she'd run into Jeremy and Alicia, who lived just two doors down and were in their neighborhood social circle.

"I guess it was bound to happen," Mike said.

"Yeah, but what do we do? Tom said we should tell people we have an open marriage."

Mike frowned. Not only didn't he like the idea, he didn't like Tom's gall of even suggesting it. He was her lover, temporary boyfriend, that was it, he had no say in their marriage.

But Mike didn't want to get angry and ruin the evening. Staying calm, he said "I don't like that idea. It's better if we let people think you've having an affair. The open marriage thing is too hard to explain. Everyone gets cheating."

She grimaced. "It makes me look like a slutty cheating bitch," she said.

"It makes me look like a husband who can't satisfy his wife," Mike said. "But when we stop playing the game, people will think we worked it out. We won't have to explain anything."

There were a lot of things Jen hated about the idea. But this way she could play innocent, the same thing she was doing now. Let people think what they wanted to think.

"What do you think?" he asked.

"I guess ...," she said tentatively.

Mike pulled her to him. After being with Tom, she wasn't in the mood. But she went with it. He was her husband after all, so she moved her body the right way under him, and moaned at appropriate times. As usual, he came fast. "Sorry," he said after he finished.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM