Adultery Making It Work by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Do you mind?" Jen asked Mike. He shook his head and Jen joined Tom and the others.

Mike made small talk with a few people he knew. He glanced at the door. The smokers came back in twos and threes. Allie and Scott returned, smiling and glancing at Mike. They sat down and others who didn't smoke approached them as if wanting the scoop. People whispered and laughed. They repeatedly glanced at Mike, at least that's how he felt.

Jen and Tom were still gone. Five minutes stretched to ten, and then 15. What were they doing? Was she blowing him? Was he fucking her in the alley, against the brick wall?

At 30 minutes they finally returned. "Sorry," Jen whispered to him as she sat, squeezing his hand under the table. Mike felt like everyone was looking at him. Coming here had been a mistake.

Sometime later Tom got up and announced he had to get home, babysitter issues. Jen smiled and waved goodbye to Tom. Mike sensed she wanted to walk him to the door, probably to give him a hug and kiss goodbye. "Go ahead if you want," he whispered bitterly to Jen.

Knowing he was upset, Jen hugged Mike's arm and squeezed his hand. She realized she'd spent too much time outside with Tom. After spending so much time in Vegas together, she missed him as much as he missed her. Yes they'd kissed and petted a little, but mostly they talked and laughed, flirted, held hands. Jen had been shocked and alarmed when she realized 30 minutes had passed.

"I'm sorry," Jen said again in the taxi.

"Why'd you even invite me?" Mike asked angrily.

"Mike --."

"If you wanted to be with him tonight, why'd you invite me?" he asked again, his anger rising.

She squeezed his arm. "Mike --."

Suddenly he was on top of her, smashing his lips against hers, pushing his tongue down her throat. He clumsily opened her blouse and pushed her bra up, and then he mauled her tits.

"Mike, stop," she said. He'd never been so wild, so out of control. She glanced at the driver. He wasn't complaining. He adjusted the mirror and their eyes met. Then his eyes traveled down to her exposed breasts. She tried to close her blouse but Mike wouldn't let her.

She felt Mike yank up her skirt. "Stop Mike he's looking," she whispered, trying to push her skirt back down.

Mike roughly pulled off her panties. He pushed her down on the seat and threw open her legs, and then he pulled down his zipper. She'd never seen him like this.

Then he was inside her. He entered easily, she was wet from making out with Tom earlier. The taxi driver adjusted the mirror again, to watch. Jen decided to go with it, and stopped struggling.

The driver turned down an alley and stopped. He wanted to watch. The alley had a light that dimly lit the inside of the car. From the way Mike had her, Jen couldn't help looking directly into the driver's face. He was Mexican, about 40, his skin oily and marred from ache. He was panting, and his eyes were full of lust.

Mike had thrown her legs open, so one leg rested on the top of the driver's seat. The driver caressed her stockinged leg as he watched. Jen wanted to pull her leg back but with Mike on top of her, in such close confides, there was nothing she could do. The driver caressed her leg from her ankle all the way to her bare thigh, above her stocking top. She cringed at his touch, especially when he touched her bare thigh. "He's touching me Mike," she said, but Mike kept fucking her.

The driver had his other hand out of sight. Jen had no doubt what he was doing with it. The driver's eyes never left her, moving from her face to her breasts to her stocking clad legs, caressing her, beating off. The scene was so lewd, her half-dressed, Mike wildly fucking her, the oily Mexican driver feeling her up. Suddenly her body shuddered and she came. It was a small orgasm, but still she was embarrassed the way her body reacted to this lewd scene.

Finally Mike grunted and came. Soon after the driver's eyes rolled up into his head, he grunted and his body lurched.

"Are you finished?" Jen said coldly to Mike. She pushed him off. Mike tried to help button her blouse but she angrily pushed his hands away. She fixed her bra, buttoned her blouse and pulled her skirt down. She got out of the taxi and stomped away. Mike sullenly followed. The driver didn't complain about not getting his fare.

They rode another taxi home in silence. Both of them were hurt, angry and embarrassed. At home Jen jabbed her finger at the guest room. "You're not sleeping with me tonight!" she hissed angrily. In the master bedroom, she immediately got into the shower, feeling soiled and used.

She couldn't sleep. She'd gone over the line, she knew that. She'd paid too much attention to Tom. Mike had a right to be upset. But wasn't that his fantasy? For her to go head-over-heels for another man?

She thought about how he'd gone crazy in the cab. Then she thought ... maybe he HAD gotten excited at happy hour, with her paying so much attention to Tom. Hurt yes, but crazy excited.

She thought again about what had happened. The driver was a creep. But at some level it had turned her on. She'd never told anyone -- not even Mike -- but deep down she had a bang fantasy. She'd never want it to happen of course. But with Mike on top of her in the close confides of the back seat, it was like she was captive, out of control. With the creepy oily driver fondling her with his pudgy fingers. That's why she'd cum. But still ... she shuddered at the memory.

Her nipples were hard, her pussy wet. She rubbed herself, thinking of the taxi driver, touching her, running his hands over her knees, passed her stocking tops to her bare thighs. In her fantasy she imagined the driver climbing into the back seat, kissing her and groping her tits, his tongue violating her mouth, his foul breath making her gag.

But then her fantasy morphed and it was Tom, not the driver. Tom shoved Mike away, his small cock jiggling as it popped from her pussy, and then Tom was between her legs, pushing his glorious huge cock into her.

In her fantasy Mike said "I wish my cock was as big as his."

"I wish it was too," Jen said. She moaned as Tom pushed more of himself inside her. "You never make me feel this good," she said to Mike.

She grabbed Mike's hair and pulled his face to her pussy. "Do something useful, lick my clit as Tom fucks me," she said meanly.

Mike licked her clit. As Tom moved in and out, his thick shaft slid over the flat of Mike's tongue. "Your cuck husband is blowing me!" Tom laughed derisively.

"You can do better than that Mike," Jen said with an evil grin. She pulled Tom out of her and then she pushed against the back of Mike's head, forcing her husband to swallow her lover's cock.

Grinning and getting into it, Tom held Mike's head tight with both hands and fucked his face hard. Mike gagged as Tom pushed his cock down his throat. Jen got on her knees and wrapped her arms around Tom. They made out as Tom fucked Mike's face.

"I'm gonna fucking cum!" Tom groaned into Jen's mouth.

"Cum all over his face!" Jen squealed gleefully. She smiled delightedly as Tom shot thick ropes of his sperm all over Mike's face and hair.

"My god," Jen thought to herself as she recovered from her orgasm. She'd had wild fantasies lately, where she treated Mike really mean. She wondered why. Because of the game? Maybe deep down her sub-conscious was reacting to Mike's desire for her to have sex with other men. Not only have sex, but date and have feelings for other men. Marriage was supposed to be exclusive, her heart and body reserved only for her husband. Their marriage was anything but that. Maybe Mike's desire for her to date and sleep with other men -- and not just any men, but confident gorgeous men with great bodies -- was affecting her psyche for him.

She felt guilty. She went into the guest bedroom. Moonlight shone into the room and she could tell Mike was awake. She crawled into bed, under the covers. He turned onto his side towards her, and they looked into the other's eyes.

"Sorry," he said.

"Sorry too," she said. She did feel sorry. But she was tired of Mike's back-and-forth, wanting her to play the game, but then getting upset at the consequences.

She said gently, "You can't get upset if I pay attention to Tom. You promised you'd handle it better this time."

"You don't have to flaunt it in my face," he said.

"You want me to stop seeing Tom?" she asked.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to stop pushing me into things, and then getting upset," she said frustrated.

After a long silence, Mike said "Maybe that's how it works."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"You know those sites I go to? Ourhotwives and stuff like that? People in this lifestyle make it sound like they never get jealous or upset. I don't see how a husband can see his wife fucking another guy and not get jealous."

"Yeah but ... emotions are a big thing for you, right?" she asked. "I mean, just physical isn't enough. You want me to date Tom, have feelings for him."

"Yeah," he agreed resignedly. "They are for you too, though, right? You get all giddy when you're going with a new guy."

"But then you get upset," Jen said. "Like Vegas. Like tonight."

He shrugged. "I probably shouldn't have gone tonight, not if you were going to spend so much time with him."

She sighed. "I didn't plan it that way, it just happened." She shrugged and said "Maybe you shouldn't have come." She wasn't going to apologize, not again, not after he pushed her to date Tom. She could tell her words stung. To soften the blow, she added with a laugh, "It got you hot though."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM