Adultery Making It Work by xleglover-COMPLETED
Making It Work Ch. 09

Making It Work -- Part 10

The kick-off of the Google campaign was less than a month away. Keri ordered a big team meeting at the Venetian in Vegas, to finalize the campaign.

"You're bringing Tom?" Mike asked as he watched Jen pack.

"Yeah, his part of the campaign is really important," she said. "I'm bringing a buncha other people too, not just Allie and Scott." She hesitantly asked, "You're okay if I hang with him?"

"Yeah, he's your boyfriend right?" Mike joked.

Jen pressed her body against his. "Is this working for you?" she asked, putting her arms around his neck.

"Yeah," he said putting his arms around her waist. "I think it's working this time. What do you think?"

"I think so too," she said affectionately tussling his hair. "Maybe we've figured out how to make it work."

The next day when Jen arrived at the Venetian, Keri called and said "Come to my penthouse for a pre-meeting."

"Hi Keri," Jen said stepping out of the private elevator.

"Come here," Keri ordered pulling Jen into the bedroom. She threw Jen onto the bed. She pulled up her slim pencil skirt and straddled Jen's face. Keri wasn't wearing panties, and her pussy lips glistened with excitement.

Keri rubbed her hairless pussy against Jen's face. "Make me cum sex toy," Keri ordered. Giggling, Jen licked Keri and got her friend and mentor off.

Later Keri and Jen sat in bed, naked and drinking champagne, gossiping and giggling like school girls. After Jen had made the sexy older woman cum with her tongue, Keri had returned the favor with a dildo and vibrator.

"I can't believe all the sex I'm getting!" Jen gushed, laughing.

"Are you getting enough?" Keri asked smiling.

"Never!" Jen joked.

Keri stroked down Jen's flat tummy to her pussy. "Your pussy is so pretty, like a high schooler's."

"God Keri!" Jen laughed.

"I'm not kidding, the lips are so thin and tight."

"Keri!"

"Really," Keri teased. "I wish I had a cock to fuck you."

"Oh my god!" Jen laughed. "I need a cigarette after that," she said reaching for the Virginia Slims in her purse.

Jen lit 2, and they both enjoyed a long drag. "Tom's your lover now?" Keri asked with a delighted smile, blowing out smoke. "He's a cutie."

Jen nodded. "More like my boyfriend if you ask Mike," she said with a laugh.

"Mike's dealing with it better this time?"

"I think so," Jen said.

"Tom's here this trip?" Keri asked.

Jen nodded. "I've got to run too, he's waiting for me." She got out of bed and hurriedly dressed. Keri was fun, but she wanted Tom's big cock.

Keri thought about asking Jen for a threesome. But while Jen might share her own body, she didn't like sharing her men. Keri was okay with that. She liked Jen a lot, and anyway Keri had her choice of hunky men (and pretty girls too).

Keri took a shower and got into PJs. Then she pulled out her files to prep for tomorrow. Fun was over, this was going to be a long week.

The meeting lasted a week, grueling 12 hour days. But when they weren't working, Jen and Tom were fucking. Tom had his own room in the Venetian, but he spent most of his time in Jen's room and eventually started sleeping there too.

During the meetings Jen was all business, in charge, super prepared and brilliant. Keri, also all business in the meetings, was very pleased with the progress of Jen and her team, and felt they were ready for the launch.

Outside the meetings, Jen let her hair down. For her, it was great to have so much time with Tom. It was constant fun and partying. Jen's team maintained some decorum by partying separately from Keri's Google team, but otherwise it was like a never ending happy hour.

In addition to Tom, Jen had brought Allie, Scott, Calvin, and 5 other team members for the meeting. When the team was together, Jen played it cool with Tom. But everyone knew she and Tom had a thing going, it was a well-known secret. It was pretty obvious they were together. They didn't make out or hold hands, but they were always together, always sitting next to each other, always talking and laughing, and Jen seemed to hang on Tom's every word. You'd have to be blind to not see they were a couple.

As team leader, Jen spent an obligatory amount of time socializing with her team, but otherwise left the team to their own partying. Of course, whenever Jen wasn't there, neither was Tom.

Jen and Tom weren't gamblers, so they spent their alone time on other Vegas attractions. They fucked a lot of course. A lot! But they did the things couples do in Vegas, like going to shows, eating at great restaurants, exploring the Strip. They rode the fake gondola at the Venetian, the roller coaster at New York-New York and went to the fun but not-so-sexy Zumanity show. Away from the rest of the team, they held hands constantly and kissed a lot. Jen left her wedding rings in her purse. Whenever Tom put his arm around her she melted into him.

Jen knew she was falling hard for Tom. She decided to let it happen, to let herself be carried away with it. She loved the thrill and excitement of a new romance, all that NRE! She was having a ball with him, and he rocked her world sexually! He was freaking amazing in bed! She also felt good helping him get over his bad marriage with Adria, and she adored little Tommy.

She tried not to feel guilty or concerned about Mike. To be honest, other than calling him once a day in the morning (as she'd promised), she didn't think of him too often. For one, she was too busy with the meetings. For another, she was too infatuated with Tom and having too much fun.

Tom and Jen were in bed. They'd just had another mind-blowing fuck session, and Jen was on her stomach beside him, sleeping. She was working way harder than everyone else -- impressing everyone, including him -- and when not working they were playing and fucking non-stop. Exhaustion had finally overtook her and she dozed peacefully next to him.

Her face was turned towards him. God she was so pretty! With her blonde locks falling around her face, she looked like an innocent angel. He carefully pulled the sheet from her body. Although he'd just cum, he felt his cock stir at the sight of her. She had a fantastic body! So tight and firm, yet soft and shapely in all the right places. Her ass and legs were amazing, even her feet were pretty.

He was beginning to appreciate the virtues of tiny tits. Sure, he couldn't tit fuck Jen like he could Adria. But Adria's had begun to seriously sag, and the last time he'd seen them (over a year ago), they didn't look nearly as nice as when they started dating over a decade ago. Part of that was due to breast feeding Tommy, but a lot of it was due to gravity. Tom had a feeling Jen's small shapely breasts would look as perky and perfect for a very long time, even after she started having babies (if that ever happened).

He gently ran his finger along the slope of her tight shapely ass. She'd be even more perfect if she had some ink. "Something right here," he though running his finger tip on her lower back just above her ass. He was a biker at heart, and he liked tattoos, he had a few on his arms. He'd convinced Adria to get a tramp stamp, and one on her ankle. That's exactly what Jen needed, a black tribal right above her fine ass.

Tom was fully hard now, and thinking of waking Jen up for more sex. Just then her phone rang. The caller ID said it was her husband Mike. He debated whether to answer. Finally he shrugged and answered.

"Yeah?" he said.

Mike hesitated, and then asked "Is this Tom?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Where's Jen?" Mike asked.

Tom looked at the swell of Jen's tight shapely ass. "She's sleeping."

"Oh," Mike said. "You're with her?"

"Of course I'm with her dumb shit, I've got her phone don't I, what a stupid-ass question," Tom thought. He had no respect for Mike. What man would allow his wife -- especially a wife as stunning as Jen -- have sex with other men? He didn't care how smart Mike was, how rich he was, Tom had no respect for Mike, he was a pathetic loser.

But Tom didn't want to start trouble, as that might get back to Jen. So instead he simply said, "Yeah."

"Ask her to call me, okay?" Mike said.

"Sure," Tom said and hung up.

Jen stirred. "Baby who was that?" she said sleepily.

Tom handed her the phone. "Mike, he wants you to call."

"Okay," Jen said taking the phone. Somewhere in her sleepy head Jen realized she'd forgotten to call Mike that morning. But she was exhausted. "I'll call him later," she said, then fell back to sleep.

Tom was annoyed as he looked at the blonde beauty lying next to him. Yeah, Mike was a pathetic loser, a pathetic cuckold. But Mike was her husband. She was his. Tom was temporary, he only had Jen on loan. Even worse, it was the cuckold Mike doing the loaning. The thought frustrated and angered him.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM