Adultery Making It Work by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Nope," she said kissing him.

"Did you jerk Mike off?" he asked. A hand job would've been all she could do, she'd been gone only 5 minutes.

"Shhhh," she hushed him, not wanting him to talk about Mike. She whispered into Tom's ear so there was no chance Mike could hear, "I wanna talk about you." She giggled and joked "where did you learn to fuck like that?"

"Not with Adria," he joked back.

"It got really that bad with her?" Jen asked. Tom had never explained their breakup.

"It was like a war, in everything, including sex," he said. "Still is." He quickly added, "Not the sex part -- we stopped having sex a long time ago."

Jen laughed. "Don't worry Tom I'm not the jealous type."

"I'm just saying, towards the end, when we fucked it was like two alley cats clawing each other," he said.

She nodded. She was getting a better understanding of where his pent up anger was coming from.

Tom grinned and motioned to her rings. "You said you wouldn't wear those with me," he said, part joking, part serious.

Jen gave him a what-the-fuck laugh. "I can't take them off with Mike here."

He laughed and pulled her to him, kissing her. "Okay, then admit you were mine when we were fucking."

She rolled her eyes. "Seriously?"

"Come on, give me something," he laughed.

"Okay okay," she said with a laugh. Whatever. She looked at the door. Seeing no sign of Mike, she whispered "when you're fucking me, you're the only man I'm thinking about."

He smiled, clearly pleased. "That makes me feel good."

"You should be flattered," she joked. Then she got serious and whispered. "You can never tell Mike I said that. Or anything I say about him. It would be real shitty."

"I think he knows, that's why he left," Tom said smugly. "He doesn't know what he wants, does he?"

"Don't judge him okay? He's a complicated person."

Tom frowned. "I just don't get why you're together. You're so different."

Jen put a finger over his lips. "Don't go there, okay?"

Tom scowled and gave her a whatever shrug.

Jen smiled. "Do you want to fight or fuck?"

Tom grinned back. She squealed as he pulled her into his arms.

Later, Mike felt soft lips on his cheek. He opened his eyes and saw Jen's pretty smiling face.

"Hi sleepy head," she said smiling. "I thought you were coming back into the bedroom."

Mike glanced at the clock. It was 3am, he'd dozed on the sofa for a couple of hours. "I did," he said. "But after a while I came out here. You know ..."

"Yeah," she said understanding, affectionately brushing her hand through his hair. The hot wife fantasy turned Mike on beyond belief, but if he saw too much it hurt. "Come to bed," she said pulling him up.

"Where's Tom?" Mike asked in their bedroom. The sheets were soiled with sex juices and the room reeked of sex. It got Mike hot.

"Guest room," Jen answered, kissing Mike.

"You smell like him, he's all over you," Mike said excitedly.

"He's inside me too," Jen said. "My pussy and my mouth." She pressed her lips against Mike's, pushing her tongue into his mouth.

They got on the bed and Mike hurriedly got between Jen's open legs. "I won't last long," he said.

"That's okay," she assured him, taking his shaft and guiding him into her. He came after just a few frantic strokes.

Melancholy hit him. "I wish I could fuck you better," he lamented.

Jen hugged him. "You know I love making love to you," she assured him.

"I hardly ever made you cum."

"Yes you do," she assured him. In fact, he could make her cum with his mouth, but usually not his cock, not when she was in a relationship with a well-endowed guy like Tom who knew how to fuck.

"I wish I had a bigger cock."

Jen giggled, but not in a hurtful way.

"What?"

She affectionately squeezed his penis. "Sometimes I think you like your little thing, because it fuels your fantasies."

Mike couldn't help smiling. "You know me too well," he joked, and they both laughed. "So I have a "little thing" huh?"

"You said it, not me," Jen said acting innocent. They fell asleep spooning.

Jen woke up with the sun. Mike was still asleep. She got out of bed, careful not to wake Mike. She quietly crept to the guest room.

She kissed Tom's cheek, and he slowly opened his eyes. "Hey you," she said affectionately, kissing him again. They kissed and were soon seriously making out and petting.

Jen reluctantly broke away. "You better get going." She knew it would be better if Tom left before Mike woke up.

"Okay," Tom said disappointed, reaching for his pants. Jen stopped him.

She kissed him and smiled into his eyes. "I wouldn't make you leave without taking care of this" she said rubbing his hard cock. Then she went down on him, doing her magic until he came in her mouth.

They emerge from the guest room an hour later, Tom fully dressed. Tom had taken a while to cum -- enjoying every second of Jen's talented mouth, tongue and hands! -- and then they'd snuggled and whispered in bed.

Jen glanced at the master bedroom. Mike still seemed asleep. She walked Tom to the door, holding his arm and hand. "I had a great time," she said kissing him. "You fuck me so good," she added with a giggle. Her pussy longed now for Tom's cock, her body longed for his lips and hands. She wanted to jump his bones and fuck him right there in the foyer. But she knew it would be best if he was gone when Mike woke up.

Tom kissed her back. "I'll see you later this week?"

"You bet mister," Jen said smiling and beaming into his eyes, and they kissed again.

When Jen returned to the master bedroom Mike was awake. "Hey baby," she said. "Tom just left." She went into the bathroom and brushed her teeth.

"You just went down on him?" Mike asked when she got back into bed.

"I couldn't send him away with blue balls," she joked. He looked upset. She rubbed his arm. "You're okay, right?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah?" she asked to make sure. She knew the signs, and sensed he was jealous and hurt. With the temptation of Tom now gone, it was easier for her to focus on Mike's needs. She admitted, "I know I paid a lot attention to him --."

"That's the whole point though," he assured her with a forced smile. "I'm okay, really. You know how I get. But I liked it."

"You did?" she asked rubbing his arm.

"Yeah I did, really, I love watching you."

She smiled. She saw he was hard. She brushed her hair to the side and lowered her head, taking his cock into her mouth. She was tired and her jaw ached -- Tom had taken forever to cum -- but Mike was a lot smaller and she knew he wouldn't last long. She briefly thought of getting on top and pulling him into her. But at that moment she was more interested in quickly getting Mike off and then going back to sleep.

A little later, Mike watched his wife sleep. He'd cum in her mouth 15 minutes ago, and she'd quickly drifted to sleep.

She was so pretty. Even after being together and married for years, he still couldn't believe she was his. Why would such a pretty girl marry a math geek like him?

A girl like her should be with a man's man like Tom or Ricky, or even that asshole Scott. Okay, maybe not Scott. And definitely not Colin. But Tom seemed like an okay guy. And he'd been friends with Ricky in college. Why would a stunningly beautiful girl like Jen pick him over guys like them?

Then again, why was he so into sharing her with other men? He asked himself this question all the time. Sometimes he wondered if he was gay. But outside the context of guys fucking his wife, he had no sexual interest in men. So that wasn't it.

He was insecure, especially about Jen. Maybe giving her away to other men, and then having her come back to him helped ease his insecurities.

Maybe it was love. He knew Jen had a huge sexual appetite, and he knew he wasn't a great lover. So maybe he let Jen play with other men to satisfy her sexual needs, because he loved her so much.

He didn't know why. All he knew was, since they'd opened Pandora's Box that first time with Ricky in college, he'd been obsessed with Jen with other men. And sex with other men wasn't enough. He craved the emotions too. He wanted her to date another man, develop feelings for him. In his darkest fantasies, he wanted her to fall in love with her boyfriend. In his MOST extreme fantasies, she'd spend all her time with her boyfriend, leave him and move in with her boyfriend, let her boyfriend get her pregnant.

These extreme fantasies scared him. What if they really happened? What if in a bout of perverted lustful insanity he encouraged Jen, even pleaded with her, to leave him for another man, or have another man's baby? Then he'd lose her forever.

The more he thought about it, the more scared he got. But the more excited he got too.

He let Jen sleep for a few hours. But then he couldn't stand it anymore. He woke her up with kisses, and fondled her body, her perfect slim dancer's body. Then he went down on her. He wasn't into creampies. But he needed to make her cum, to prove he could still give her pleasure.

Then, after she came, he entered her. It felt so good! Her pussy was so perfect, even after fucking Tom all night long. His orgasm was wonderful, but it wasn't the physical pleasure he really needed. He needed the soulful contentment of his body connected with hers, of his seed shooting into her body. Because that connection made his lustful demons go away, it grounded him.

After sex they snuggled and finally got up. They took a walk and held hands. It was a sunny, lazy Sunday and they window shopped, enjoying the spectacle of New York City. They stopped and watched the ice skaters at Rockefeller Center.

"Feel like skating before grabbing lunch?" Mike asked smiling.

Jen was momentarily distracted. One of the skaters resembled Tom, and she looked closely at him. Then she realized it wasn't Tom. "What honey?" she asked looking back at Mike.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM