Adultery Making It Work by xleglover-COMPLETED
"I know," Mike said.

"He might want to start alone," she said.

"I get it, that's okay."

Jen kissed her husband. Then the doorbell rang. It was Tom.

Mike and Tom shook hands. Mike's cock stirred as Tom and Jen kissed hello. He raised an eyebrow when Tom called Jen "Jenny," but didn't say anything.

Mike served drinks, and they sat with Jen between the boys. There was awkward small talk. Finally Jen whispered something to Tom, and he got up and went into the bed room.

"You're okay?" she asked Mike, taking both his hands.

"Yeah," Mike said, feeling both excited and jealous. "He calls you Jenny?"

Jen shrugged. "Allie started it at work. It's no big deal." She squeezed his hands. "Join us in a bit. Maybe 15 minutes. Don't worry, we won't start without you."

"Okay."

"I love you," Jen said to Mike. She squeezed his hands again and then joined Tom in the bedroom.

Jen mostly closed the door, but not all the way so Mike was able to hear, although he couldn't make out words. He heard talking at first, easy going and lighthearted with giggles and laughter. Then the talking turned serious, with more whispers. Then he heard kissing, and then soft moans.

He watched the clock, and at exactly 15 minutes he went into the bedroom. True to Jen's promise they hadn't started other than kissing and petting. They were sitting on the bed, both still fully dressed. They were making out and touching each other.

Jen sensed Mike enter the room and broke the kiss. Her lips glistened with Tom's and her own spit, her lipstick already gone. "Hi baby," she said with a smile. She had her cum face on. She motioned to the chair next to the bed. "Sit there okay?" Jen didn't want Mike on the bed. Tom was already weirded out by this, and she didn't want Mike to accidentally touch him as he caressed her.

Tom avoided looking at Mike, trying to pretend he wasn't there. He reached behind Jen and unzipped her dress. He'd tried to do that before but to his annoyance she'd stopped him, saying they had to wait for Mike.

Tom undressed Jen to her lingerie, bra, panties, stockings and high heels. His cocked leaped at seeing Jen also wearing a garter belt. "I like this," he whispered, running his fingertips across the lacy garter straps.

"I'll wear it again for you," she whispered back, their lips barely parting.

Jen undressed Tom. She made a production of unbuckling his pants, making sure Mike got a good look of the big tent in Tom's shorts. She slowly pulled off Tom's shorts, giving Mike a sly smile, playing up Tom's big cock to Mike. She knew Mike was loving this, and wasn't surprised to see his face covered in barely controlled lust.

Jen wrapped both hands around Tom's long thick shaft. Still smiling slyly, she said to Mike "take off your pants honey." Mike did, and he held his hard cock with his right hand. Jen continued to look into Mike's eyes, and they were both thinking the same thing. Jen could barely hold Tom's cock even with both hands, yet Mike could easily hold his own with a single hand. Tom was so much bigger than Mike, there was no comparison. Mike felt ready to burst.

Tom couldn't help noticing Mike's small dick, after all the dude was sitting just a couple of feet away. At some level, he reveled in his much bigger cock and more muscular body. He knew of course Mike was the husband and he just the boyfriend. Still, he enjoyed the favorable comparison and the implicit "fuck you" to Mike.

But he didn't like the way Jen was paying so much attention to Mike. He'd agreed Mike could watch, but she was fucking HIM, not Mike.

"Come here," Tom said pulling Jen up to him. They kissed again. He fondled her tits and she continued to stroke his cock. Jen kissed and licked down his muscular chest and over his well-defined six pack, and then went down on him.

As Tom enjoyed the feeling of his cock in Jen's soft hot mouth, he glanced at Mike. Mike's eyes were glazed over with lust, and he was slowly stroking his pathetically small dick. What a pervert!

Jen's lips and tongue moved to the underside of Tom's balls, and he rolled his head back. He quickly forgot Mike was there. Jen was really good at giving head, way better than Adria. Jen didn't mind swallowing cum -- liked it even. She liked it when he sprayed her face too. She had the youthful, pretty face of an innocent coed, but had a slutty side to her, and he found the combination incredibly sexy and irresistible.

Mike watched as Tom pulled Jen off his cock and rolled her onto her back. Jen opened her legs, her cum face on. She reached down and guided Tom into her pussy. She grunted as the thick cockhead penetrated her.

Jen grimaced as Tom pushed into her. He was so thick it hurt, but he took his time, pushing in slow. It surprised her, usually he rammed himself in, but she didn't say anything because going slow felt good, she liked it better that way.

He got all the way in. He leaned down and they kissed. For the next 30 minutes their lips never parted except for scattered whispers.

He slowly pumped back and forth, taking long slow strokes. "That's good," Jen moaned. He fucked her that way for a long time, long and slow. It was like a slow burn, her orgasm slowly building, fleeting, there but not there. She almost told him to fuck her harder and faster, to finish her off, but it felt so good, the slow build up, like an ocean wave getting bigger and bigger and not knowing when it would crash down.

As they fucked and kissed, Tom held Jen's hands to her side. He felt the rings on her left hand. He pressed his finger against the rings and whispered "you're mine right now."

Her eyes were closed, her brow creased, she was so close. "Not now" she said, not wanting to deal with macho alpha guy stuff at that moment, not with her body on the brink of this massive orgasm.

Suddenly the orgasmic wave crashed! She groaned and her back arched, her toes curled in her high heels, and wave after wave of intense orgasmic pleasure cascaded through her body.

As the waves finally settled down, she panted "where did you freaking learn to do that?"

"Must be getting my mojo back," he joked, and they laughed at their inside joke. Then Jen wrapped her arms around Tom's neck and they kissed.

Tom gave Jen time to recover, then he began moving inside her again. She expected him to do the angry man thing and roughly fuck her brains out -- more macho alpha guy thing -- but instead he was considerate although relentless. He fucked her hard and fast, but not angry. It was like he channeled all that anger and other dark emotions into giving her pleasure. He was definitely getting his mojo back, and he was rocking her world! Then he started doing the rotating-the-hips thing, driving her out of her mind! He made her cum again, and the orgasm while not as intense as last time never seemed to stop! She moaned and screamed and clawed his back and arms, completely out of control. Finally he shouted he was cumming, and she hugged him tight and begged him to cum inside her.

Their bodies were covered in sweat and still connected, his softening cock still deep inside her. They panted and looked into the other's eyes, as if both amazed such intense pleasure was even possible. She glanced at the clock and saw they'd been fucking for 30 minutes. "Wow," Jen thought, marveling at Tom's strength and stamina.

Suddenly Jen remembered Mike! She looked over at the chair. It was empty. "God not again," she thought, worried but also annoyed. Hadn't Mike asked to watch them? Hadn't she cautioned this might happen?

"Let me up," Jen said pushing against Tom's chest. Tom reluctantly pulled out. Immediately creamy cum spilled from her pussy. She wiped herself with a towel. She stepped out of her high heels and put on a robe. "Wait here, okay?" she said to Tom. She gave him a quick kiss, then she went out.

Mike was on the sofa sipping a scotch.

"Hey you," she said hiding her annoyance. "You disappeared."

"I'm okay, I just needed some air," Mike said with a forced smile. Mike had left halfway through, there was only so much he could take. But he wasn't going to give Jen a hard time about it. This was their game and he knew her, he knew she lost control, she'd even warned him.

"You're okay then?" she asked sitting on his lap, feeling relieved.

"Yeah."

"I can tell Tom he needs to go," she said. She didn't want Tom to go, but if Mike was upset ...

"No, he can stay," Mike said. They'd earlier agreed Tom would spend the night.

"Are you coming back in?" she asked.

"I will, after I finish this," Mike said jiggling the ice in the glass.

"Okay," Jen said, rubbing his chest. She hesitantly said, "It's probably best if you sit in the chair, not the bed. Tom's kinda weirded out --."

"I get it," Mike said immediately. He felt like a third wheel. But that was part of his fantasy too.

"I'll take care of this if you want," Jen said reaching down and cupping Mike's cock. He was hard again.

Mike sense she wanted to get back to Tom. "That's okay, I'm good."

Jen felt relieved, she DID want to get back to Tom. But that made her feel guilty. Wanting to make sure Mike was enjoying this too, she took his hand and put it on her stocking top. "He came a lot in me," she said with a sexy smile.

"Yeah," Mike said hoarsely, his hand caressing the lace wet with Tom's cum. "Good thing you're on the pill, or you'd be pregnant right now."

Jen smiled inside, knowing her husband's darkest sexual fantasies. "Hmmm, I think I'm safe, you know how I forget to take the pill sometimes." Feeling Mike's cock jerk under her, she teased him more. "If he gets me pregnant I'll have to have his baby, you know I'm a good catholic girl."

"God Jen," Mike moaned.

She giggled and gave him a quick kiss. "Join us when you're ready," she said getting up.

Jen went back into the bedroom, again closing the door almost all the way. She took off the robe. She wore only the garter belt and stockings. She stepped back into the black high heels. At some point Tom had taken off her bra and panties. Being sweaty the stockings felt uncomfortable, but she knew both her men would want her to keep them on so she did.

She got back into bed with Tom. "I half expected you to tell me to leave," he said.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM