Adultery Making It Work by xleglover-COMPLETED
"I'll help you," she said pulling him to her, and they kissed. Soon they were seriously making out, passionately but not violently.

She gently ran her nails up and down his back, caressing him from his neck to below his ass. He moaned. "You like that?" she whispered looking into his eyes.

"Yeah," he moaned.

"Touch me like that," she encouraged him. He did and she was soon moaning too.

She reached between their bodies and took hold of his shaft. She guided him into her. "Make love to me Tom," she whispered.

He pushed into her, but unlike before he took his time. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. Soon he was balls deep in her, and she continued to kiss him. Their fucking turned fervent, but they continued to kiss, moaning into the other's mouth.

He rotated his hips, increasing her pleasure. "That feels good," she breathed into his mouth.

"You like that?" he said, his lips not leaving hers.

"Yeah, it feels amazing, don't stop," she urged him, her eyes clenched as her orgasm neared. Other guys had the same moves, but every guy was different, and Tom felt so good. He kept rotating his hips as he moved back and forth, and soon Jen arched her back and groaned as her orgasm hit, intense pleasure flooding through her body. Tom fucked her through her orgasm, but then for the first time he held back after, letting her recover.

"God that was so good, thank you," Jen gushed, panting.

"You don't have to thank me," Tom smiled sheepishly.

"I know, it was just sooo good," Jen gushed looking into his eyes and brushing her hand across his cheek. "Let me on top."

He hesitated, a frown crossing his brow. Instinctively she said, "I won't be like Adria."

Almost reluctantly he let her on top. Jen smiled and ran her hands over his chest. "You've got such a great body," she gushed. She moved up and down on his cock. "You feel so good inside me."

Tom tried to take control, to flip her onto her back, but she leaned down and held his arms to the side. "Let me," she said gently, kissing him as she moved back and forth on his shaft.

She squeezed her pussy muscles as she moved up, and then squeezed again moving down. He was already tight inside her -- his cock was so gloriously thick! -- but it was like her soft smooth pussy was enticingly caressing his shaft. He moaned into Jen's mouth, his orgasm nearing.

Wanting to return the pleasure, Tom raised his muscular ass on her downward thrusts, rotating his hips. Pleasure shot through Jen's body! From this angle, his rotating-the-hips thing felt even better! She quickly felt another orgasm approach.

They fucked like that for long minutes, the sweat making their bodies glisten, their lips never parting. Finally Tom held his breath, and then he groaned as his orgasm hit. He pumped in and out, shooting streams of hot cum into Jen's pussy. The sensations of Tom's ejaculation pushed Jen over the edge, and her body shook and shuddered as pleasure exploded in her body.

Jen collapsed on Tom, both of them panting. Even as his cock softened their bodies remained connected, that's how long he was. Jen liked the feeling, lying on his muscular chest, his strong arms around her, his half hard cock still filling her up. She felt content and aglow inside.

"That was sooo freaking good!" Jen gushed, giggling. She got up, still straddling him, his cock still inside her. She beamed into his eyes.

He was smiling too. He reached up and cupped her breasts, his caresses more affectionate than sexual. He'd always preferred big breasted girls like Adria, but he was quickly getting to like Jen's small ones. They were perky and shapely and her nipples were like erasers, and they so fit her slender ballerina's body. The fact Adria's big 38DD tits had begun to sag in recent years (especially after breast feeding Tommy) made Jen's small breasts look even more perfect.

Tom ran his hands from her tits down her taut stomach, to her firm thighs. He marveled at how her body was so firm yet so shapely and soft.

Jen smiled as he explored her body. Then she leaned down and kissed him. "You better go," she said gently.

There was Mike's no sleeping over rule, and it was almost 4am. "We can do it again. It's not sleeping over if we stay up all night," he joked.

"Um, I'm not sure it works that way," she giggled. Finally she got off him, his long python-like cock seeming to take forever to slide out of her. "You're amazing," she gushed looking into his eyes and rubbing his chest. "But I've got to work tomorrow, so I need to sleep a little."

Tom felt disappointed, but he was on a physical and emotional high and didn't want to spoil the moment. He smiled and kissed Jen, then he dressed. Jen held his arm and hand to the door. Before he left she got on her tip toes and gave him a long kiss. "I had so much fun tonight," she said smiling and beaming into his eyes.

Jen got back into bed, the room smelling like sex and cigarette smoke. She'd clean it later.

She didn't really have to work Sunday, but there was Mike's no sleeping over rule. More importantly, warning bells were going off in her head. She'd had the best time at the fair, and their sex had been nothing short of spectacular. She felt feelings growing for Tom. She knew Mike wanted that, but she was gun-shy after Ricky and Scott. She could easily go head-over-heels for Tom. She wasn't sure that was a good idea, no matter Keri's advice about being entitled.

She smiled seeing the stuffed animal Tom had won her. She got up and put it in the box in her closet where she kept Ricky's high school ring, Scott's pink bustier and Colin's love letters to her from high school. She kept these mementos because she couldn't help having some lingering feelings for guys she'd been so close to, emotionally and physically, if only for a little while. She suspected Mike knew she kept these keepsakes, but he never mentioned it. She wondered if he kept tokens of his past girlfriends. Although, as far as she knew, she was his only serious relationship.

A few days later Mike got home from London. She described her date with Tom, stroking him and then getting on top and guiding him into her. "This is how you fucked him?" Mike said excitedly.

"Yeah, like this," she said squeezing her pussy muscles.

"God it feels so good!" Mike gushed. Jen had done that with him before and he loved it.

"He came so hard," Jen said.

"You came too?"

"Yeah, it was really good."

Mike grunted and came, his body lurching upwards.

They hugged afterwards. "You didn't cum?" Mike asked, knowing she hadn't.

"That's okay, I had my share with Tom," Jen giggled. "It felt good though," she quickly added snuggling into his arms.

Mike knew his wife often didn't cum when they had intercourse, but almost always came on the thick shafts of her well-endowed muscular lovers. With his passion sated, he felt jealous and inadequate. But he knew those dark feelings would pass, and he didn't want to upset her. That would be unfair, as they'd both made the decision to play the game again, and the whole point of the game was her lovers' better sexual abilities. Also, he was still aglow from the ego boost of his meeting with Jasmine Kelly.

"Did you have fun with Tom?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"Are you going to see him again?"

"I guess ... maybe," she answered. She rested her chin on Mike's chest and looked into his eyes. "Are you sure you want to do this again?"

"It's exciting for both of us right?" he said. "We won't be young forever, we'll start a family soon, so this is the time to have fun."

"It's not always fun," she said kissing his chest.

Mike knew she was referring to the dark times with Ricky and Scott. "We know a lot more now," he assured her.

Also, Sapphire was going great and he had pretty girls like Jasmine Kelly interested in him. His confidence and self-esteem were at all-time highs. He felt sure he could deal with Jen in a heavy relationship with another man. It would be exciting for both of them. And, he was confident Jen would eventually tire of Tom, just as she had with Ricky and Scott.

"He wanted me to spend the night," Jen said. She quickly added, "I said no of course."

Without thinking, Mike said "You could have if you wanted."

"Really?" she said surprised. "You'd be okay with that?"

"Yeah, I mean, I wasn't here anyway," Mike said.

Jen studied her husband. "Okay, good to know," she said, laying her head back on his chest.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM