Adultery Making It Work by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Does he fuck you better than me?" Mike asked breathing hard.

She shrugged noncommittally. "He made me cum twice tonight."

"Both times on his cock?"

"Yeah," Jen admitted. She knew whether she came on a man's cock or his tongue was a big deal to Mike. To her an orgasm was an orgasm, but to be truthful the best orgasms of her life probably came from hard fucking on a long thick cock. "Are you okay baby" she asked looking into his eyes.

"Does he fuck better than Scott?"

She thought. "Kinda different. Scott was a fuck buddy, we were buds."

"You had a crush on him," Mike said.

"Maybe, but never more than that," Jen quickly said, wanting to keep Mike in good hurt territory.

"I bet you think about fucking Scott again," Mike said.

"No, not really," Jen lied. She wasn't ever going to fuck Scott again, so what was the point of telling Mike the truth about her fantasies and hurting him?

"What about Tom? Are you going to keep seeing him?"

"You'd like that I bet!" Jen said with a laugh.

She got on top of Mike and guided him inside her. She leaned down and they kissed as she rocked back and forth. "Tom came in my face, my hair, can you smell him?" She moved her lips to his ear so her long blonde hair dbangd over her husband's face. "He came so much he soaked my hair. Can you smell him?"

Mike could smell the musty scent of cum in his wife's hair. It was exhilarating! "Ugh god Jen!" he cried cumming.

Tom asked Jen out the next weekend. Mike was traveling to London again. They'd just released the new international version of Sapphire and it was going gang busters in Europe. There was huge demand from potential (and very rich) investors for briefings by Mike.

"I'm going out with Tom on Saturday," Jen told Mike as he packed. While she didn't feel the need for Mike's permission, she did feel she needed to tell him, he was her husband after all and this was their game.

"Okay," Mike said hesitantly. The doubts and angst were creeping in -- they'd spent a lot of time together lately -- but he knew this was part of the excitement for him.

In London Mike's cell rang. It was Darren!

"Hey Mike, I hear you're in London," Darren said. "Wonder if you can do me a big favor and meet with some of my clients about Sapphire."

"You're kidding," Mike said disbelievingly, remembering how the black man had tried to humiliate him in front of Jen.

Darren chuckled, knowing what Mike was thinking. "Come on Mike, we all had fun, right? How about it? I could use the favor, man."

Darren's candor was disarming. Mike inwardly shrugged. "My only opening is late tomorrow."

"That's perfect, I'll set it up," Darren said immediately.

The next day, the meeting went well. Darren's clients fawned over Mike and practically begged him to let them invest in the Sapphire portfolio. They were ecstatic when Mike said he'd do what he could to get them into Sapphire, if only as minority investors.

Mike saw Darren's bosses lavishing praise on the young black attorney. Darren smiled and looked grateful and relieved. Mike realized this meeting was a big deal for Darren.

Afterwards Darren took Mike out for a drink. "Thanks Mike, you're the man!" Darren gushed.

Mike laughed at the irony of Darren's remark, thinking of the big black man fucking Jen with his monster cock while he sat in a chair pathetically stroking his own much smaller penis. Darren read Mike's mind and they both laughed.

Just then a beautiful curvy blonde approached. "Mike! What a surprise to see you here!"

Mike looked up, surprised. It was Jasmine Kelly. He introduced her to Darren and invited her to join them for a drink.

"I'm working on a story here, the PM's meeting with the North Korea delegation, real news!" Jasmine explained excitedly. She reached over and squeezed Mike's hand. "Thanks again for the interview, it's opened doors for me, like this assignment." Her pretty hand lingered over Mike's. She subtlety caressed his hand. Mike awkwardly pulled his hand away. Warding off the awkward moment, Jasmine asked Darren what he did.

"How long are you in London?" Darren asked.

"Through the weekend," she said glancing at Mike.

"Must get lonely traveling," Darren said.

"Yeah, dinner by yourself gets old real fast," she said with a laugh, again looking at Mike.

A man with a camera stepped up. "Hello Mr. Andrews, Miss Kelly, I'm with the London Times, may I take a picture?" the man said with a rich British accent.

Mike was stunned to be recognized by a reporter. Jasmine, used to requests like this, moved closer to Mike and gave a dazzling smile into the camera.

After the photographer left, when Mike didn't say anything, Jasmine finished her drink. "I've got to bolt," she said getting up. "Maybe I'll see you in New York Mike. By the way, I liked your Thunder Road."

"Oh, ah, thanks," Mike said shyly.

"Man, she's hot!" Darren gushed watching Jasmine walk away. "She used to work for ESPN right?"

"Yeah," Mike said, also watching the young beauty walk away. Like every other man in the bar, he felt his cock stir. Breaking his eyes away, he said to Darren, "I was surprised you didn't ask her out."

Darren laughed. "Mike, you're fucking clueless. She's interested in you, not me."

"No she's not," Mike said.

"Okay buddy, whatever," he said with another laugh. "I get it. If I had my pick of Jen and Jasmine, I'd pick Jen too." He slapped Mike on the back good naturedly. "But Jasmine would be a fun way to pass the evening."

Darren got up and shook Mike's hand. "Thanks again for the meeting Mike, it was a big deal, I owe you one. If you ever need a favor, you call me."

Jasmine was interested in him? Up to that point on this London trip, Mike had been worrying about Jen with Tom. Now he was less concerned. If a beautiful girl like Jasmine was interested in him, then surely Jen also saw his virtues. Maybe he didn't have the best body or the biggest cock, but he had other qualities. He decided to not worry so much about Jen, but instead enjoy her relationship with Tom.

Tom picked Jen up at her apartment on his motorcycle. Jen felt nervous, not wanting her neighbors to see. To most of the world she was a faithful wife. It was only at work that her extramarital activities were be a well-known secret. But it was dark, and Tom said it would be easier to pick her up.

"Where are we going?" she asked getting on his bike. She'd worn skinny jeans, a snug top, and cowboy boots.

"It's a surprise," he said smiling. He looked her up and down, liking what he saw.

They rode out of New York, and Jen saw lights approaching. "A country fair!" she squealed excitedly. She loved fairs and amusement parks.

They walked through the fair, laughing and joking. At some point Tom took Jen's hand, and they spent the rest of the evening holding hands.

Tom told Jen he visited this fair every year. "What's the scariest ride?" she asked with an excited childlike smile. Tom led Jen to the haunted hay ride, and she spent the entire ride squealing and clutching his arm as headless ghosts and crazies with chainsaws jumped out of the shadows.

Tom won Jen a furry stuff toy at the baseball throw game, and then took her on the Ferris wheel. The ride got stuck while they were at the top, and they laughed and flirted for 20 minutes as they had the best view of the fair, the entire time with Tom's arm around Jen.

"This is so much fun!" Jen said later melting into his arms. They kissed and people around them smiled at the young couple.

"Johnny's with Adria tonight," Tom said as they mounted his bike. "Spend the night with me."

"I can't, it's one of our rules," she explained. Seeing his annoyance, she hugged his arm. "Come to my place."

Tom fucked Jen violently, taking out his annoyance and anger on her body. She loved it and he gave her an amazing toe curling orgasm, but the difference between this "angry man" and the tender one from the fair mystified her.

Afterwards he pulled out his cigarettes. "Smoke?" he asked.

"Um, wait," she said opening up the bedroom windows. "Mike hates cigarette smoke," she explained getting back into bed. He lit one for her, and then one for himself.

"Mike has a lot of rules," Tom said.

"Don't start, okay?" she said gently, rubbing his arm. "Are you hungry?" she asked with a smile, wanting to change the subject.

"Starving!" he said grinning back.

"I can't cook, but we can order pizza or Chinese," she said smiling holding up the phone.

"Let's see what's in your kitchen," Tom said laughing. He made herb omelets, and they washed it down with a bottle of red wine.

"This is so good!" she gushed gobbling down the omelet. Sex always made her ravenous!

"What's that you're wearing?" he asked.

"It's Mike's old fraternity shirt," she said. She always wore it hanging around and to sleep. Seeing Tom frown, she whipped it off. "Better?" she asked smiling.

"Much!" he said and he attacked her tits.

"Stop I'm still eating!" she laughed playfully hitting him on the head.

"I've got something better you can swallow," he said putting her over his shoulder and carrying her back to bed. She squealed and playfully hit him on the back.

He threw her onto the bed, and she saw the "angry man" in his face. "Wait, wait," she softly said, brushing her hand across his cheek. "Make love to me this time."

"I'm not sure I know how to do that," he said suddenly looking uncertain. His vulnerability melted her heart.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM