Adultery Making It Work by xleglover-COMPLETED
He took his hand away, but she kept rubbing him. He felt huge! He was an ass, but she so wanted him!

Fuck it! she thought. She undid his pants and pulled out his cock. Holding his shaft (he was so long and thick she needed both hands), she looked at his face. He smugly smiled triumphantly at her. He'd won. But she didn't care. She'd use his body for her own pleasure, then kick his ass out.

She lowered her head and took him into her mouth. He was so thick she had to open wide. But by now she was an expert on going down on big guys. Soon he was rolling his head back and moaning.

After just moments Tom grabbed her hair and pulled her off his cock. He didn't want to cum in her mouth, he had better plans.

Jen gave him a sly smile. She knew what would happen next. They'd undress and fondle, exploring the other's great body. He'd go down on her and work hard to prove how good he was. Maybe she'd suck him a little more, maybe 69 him. He'd ask if he needed to wear a condom. She'd tell him no ... or maybe she'd make him wear one, to punish him for earlier. Either way she'd enjoy a great fucking, he certainly had the muscular body and big hard cock to give her what she wanted.

Suddenly, Tom pulled her up and threw her face first onto the sofa. In what seemed like a single motion, he yanked up her skirt and ripped off her panties! Before she could react, he positioned his hard cock at her pussy and rammed his cock balls deep into her!

Jen yelped at the sudden penetration. She was soaking wet, but he was huge, both long and thick. With his hand on the back of her head, he pushed her face into the cushion, stifling any protest.

He fucked her rough and hard! He had amazing stamina, ramming her over and over, long and hard thrusts! Not able to do anything, Jen gave into the moment, especially since his fucking was rapidly turning from pain to pleasure. She groaned into the cushion and shuddered as her orgasm hit. Eventually Tom came, cumming inside her, but not before bringing her to orgasm again.

They stayed connected, panting. Finally Jen coldly said, "Get off me."

Tom got off Jen and sat on the sofa. Bent over the sofa, Jen slowly got up.

She pulled down her skirt. "Get out," she ordered, her voice weak from the fucking and orgasms.

"Sorry," Tom said. "But you deserved that."

"Get out," she said again. He left.

She had a hard time concentrating the next day at work. She'd been with a lot of confident, aggressive guys. In fact, other than Mike, every man she'd ever dated fit that bill. But despite being aggressive jerks, those guys had been considerate lovers, worked hard to satisfy her, as if each guy was competing with her past lovers to give her more pleasure.

Tom hadn't been considerate at all. Yes he'd made her cum, but he hadn't tried to do that. Her orgasms had been unintended side effects of his hard relentless fucking.

It hadn't been bang. She'd gone down on him, she'd wanted him to fuck her. But she'd been completely out of control. He took what he wanted.

She shivered.

She'd liked it.

That afternoon Tom stopped by her office.

"What do you want?" Jen said coldly.

"So that's how you're playing it?" he asked with a smile, closing her door. "Indignant lover?"

"I'm not your lover. It was a one-night stand, a mistake."

"Don't tell me you didn't love it Jenny," he said with a smug smile. "How many times did you cum? Two, three times?"

Jen's jaw drop. "I thought you were nice, but I was wrong. You need to leave. And stop calling me Jenny."

Tom confidently walked around her desk and pulled her out of her chair. Just like last night, before she could do anything, he violently yanked up her skirt and ripped off her panties, and then he was inside her. He fucked her hard and fast on her desk. She arched her back in orgasm, and he came moments later.

He pulled out, fixed his pants and left, abruptly leaving her on the desk, her legs spread, his cum spilling from her pussy.

That night Mike got home and Jen told him about Tom. He got incredibly excited and immediately fucked her.

Mike sensed a shadow over his wife. "Do you like him?" he asked. "Are you friends?"

"I guess we're still friends. I've seen another side of him."

"You do like the aggressive asshole type," Mike joked.

"Yeah," she said with a laugh. "I don't know ... he was really aggressive. Like Darren, but Tom wasn't role playing, it was real."

"You liked it though," Mike said.

Jen looked surprised. "How did you know?"

Mike shrugged. "If you didn't like it you wouldn't be agonizing about it now."

"I'm not agonizing about it," Jen said with a laugh, but Mike could tell she was being evasive.

"I think you should see him again," Mike said.

"Really? Tom's not exactly boyfriend material."

"I'm not so sure," Mike said smiling. "You said you like him. How you liked Scott."

"Yeah, but ..." Jen said doubtfully. Tom and Scott were different. Scott was boisterous and larger than life, easy to like. Tom was more reserved and clearly had a darker side. She might be friends with Tom but she didn't feel like she'd ever be buds with him the way she'd been with Scott.

The next Saturday, with Mike's encouragement, she called Tom and they agreed to meet. As he opened the door to his row house, she half expected him to slam her against the wall and fuck her brains out. But instead he wore a friendly smile, holding little Tommy.

Tommy gleefully squealed, delighted to see Jen. She took him from Tom and they played and laughed. Tom joined them on the floor and the 3 played board games, joking and laughing the entire time.

Maria came to take Tommy over to Adria's apartment, she had him through Monday. Tommy insisted Jen read him stories before he would go.

Afterwards, Tom and Jen soberly sat on the sofa. There was an awkward silence. Finally Jen said "Are you always so rough?" When he didn't answer, she said, "It's like, you have so much anger inside."

He shrugged. "You'd be angry too if you'd lived with Adria as long as me." He laughed like it was a joke, but his eyes were serious. Then he added "You liked it though, right?" His smile wasn't smug or arrogant, but boyish and teasing, disarming even.

"Okay, yeah, I liked it," Jen admitted with a laugh. "I guess I'm trying to figure you out." She motioned to the toys on the floor. "With Tommy you're so gentle."

Tom move closer and put his hand behind Jen's head. "I can be gentle in bed too."

"Yeah?" she said looking into his eyes.

"Yeah," he said, and he kissed her.

"God that was amazing!" Jen gushed some time later, panting as they finished. Tom, his athletic body covered in sweat, lit a cigarette and handed her one. They smoked as they recovered from their orgasms, both of them nude lying next to each other, Jen's pussy full of his cream.

"So what's the deal with you and Mike?" Tom asked. He'd heard rumors at the office. "You have an open marriage?"

"Something like that," she said, not wanting to get into it.

"He knows you're with me?"

"Yes."

"You had a thing with Scott, right?"

Jen took a drag of the cigarette. "I don't want to talk about that, okay?"

"Whatever," Tom said, suddenly irritated. "So what am I, the flavor of the month?"

She looked at him, and then tenderly rubbed his chest. "We're having fun, right?"

"What is this?" he asked, motioning at the air but talking about their relationship.

"What do you want it to be?" Jen replied still rubbing his chest.

Tom liked Jen. Although he'd married a brunette, he had a thing for blondes, and Jen was a very pretty blonde. He preferred busty girls, but Jen's small ones were perky and very shapely, and her ass and legs were incredible. She had a charming, engaging personality. The fact she was his boss and such a rising star made her even more appealing.

She was clearly offering herself to him. He didn't like the idea of a relationship with a married woman -- where was the future in that? But looking down her sexy body, the idea of spending time with this incredibly girl was very tempting.

Tom gave Jen a crooked grin. "I'm not always the nicest guy."

"I've figured that out," Jen said with a laugh.

"You're okay with that?"

She grinned slyly. "Maybe I'm not looking for a nice guy."

Her fingers trailed down Tom's chest, tracing the hard ripples of his six pack. His cock stirred back to life. She lowered her head and went down on him.

Early the next week Tom called. "So how does this work, I ask you out like we're dating?" he asked.

"I guess you could text me," she teased.

He smiled. "You want to go out after work?"

"Okay."

"You don't have to check with Mike?"

"Let me worry about that," she said.

As she expected, Mike was thrilled she was going out on a date with Tom. He told her he'd wait up.

Jen met Tom at a restaurant near his house. They talked and laughed, flirted, and got to know each other better, enjoying each other's company.

At one point Tom called her Jenny. "Sorry, going to rip me a new one now?" he joked.

"You can call me Jenny," she said with a laugh, squeezing his hand.

They'd known each other for years, but didn't really know much about the other. Their conversation was lively and affectionate, at times even tender.

There was no tenderness in their sex later. Tom fucked Jen violently, relentlessly pounding her from behind like a slutty dog, then roughly flipping her over and fucking her even harder with her ankles at her ears. He pounded her hard, abused her pussy, for almost 20 minutes, and at the end he stuffed his cock down her throat making her gag, and then pulled out and came all over her face.

Later at home, Jen told Mike, "It's like he's fighting a war in bed. He has so much anger inside."

"He made you cum though, right?" Mike asked. "You liked it?"

"Yeah," she admitted with a sheepish smile. "But ..." she looked off, thoughtful.

"What?" Mike prompted.

"He can be so tender and kind too, especially around Tommy," she said. She also remembered their tender lovemaking, although that had been just one time. "I think Adria really messed up his head."

"So ... is his cock big?" Mike asked.

Jen looked back at her husband. She realized she'd been thinking about Tom instead of paying attention to him. Switching gears, she gave him a sexy teasing smile. "Really big," she said wrapping her hand around Mike's shaft. "A lot bigger than you."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM