Adultery Making It Work by xleglover-COMPLETED
The next week Tom stopped by Jen's office. "Hey you, what's up?" she asked smiling, glad to see him.

"Dropping off new storyboards with Calvin," he said. "How about lunch?"

Jen grimaced, gesturing at the pile of papers on her desk. "Don't think I can get away."

"Let me help you out," Tom said, and he mischievously shoved the papers to the side. "See? Clean desk."

Jen gawked, but with a smile. "Did you really just do that?"

Tom laughed. He playfully grabbed her arm and pulled her up. "Come on, I bet you haven't gotten out since the Google pitch. You deserve an afternoon out."

Jen opened her arms in surrender. "Okay, okay let's go," she said with a laugh.

"Anything to drink?" the waiter said at the restaurant.

"Yeah, she'll have a Cosmo, and I'll take a whiskey and coke," Tom said.

Jen laughed. "Liquid lunch?"

"With cherries," Tom said to the waiter. He deadpanned to Jen, "Fruit appetizers."

"Yeah, right," she said sarcastically, smiling.

As they finished their first round and ordered another, Jen hesitantly asked, "I heard you and Adria broke up?" She'd noticed again the absence of a wedding ring.

Tom nodded. "We separated a while ago," he explained. "We pretended we were still together for Tommy Jr., but we haven't lived together for over a year."

"God Tom I'm sorry."

"Don't be, really," he said with a sincere smile. He laughed, "Believe me, Adria's a lot happier without me!"

"I don't know about that, but, well, okay," Jen said feeling awkward.

Tom's phone rang and he looked at caller id. "It's the nanny, I'll be right back." Jen watched him walk away, admiring his ass. She couldn't help smiling. This changed everything!

They finished their second round as the waiter cleared the dishes. "Let's have one more," Tom said.

"I've got to get some work done today," Jen said with a laugh.

"Just one more," he said, motioning to the waiter.

"Well okay, twist my arm," Jen said with another laugh. She was definitely tipsy.

"How'd you get into advertising?" she asked as their new drinks arrived.

"In college I was pre-med," he said.

"You're kidding."

"Seriously. My parents loved the idea, so did Adria."

"You knew her then?"

"Yeah, we met in college, started dating when we were sophomores."

"How do you go from pre-med to artist?" Jen asked skeptically.

"Hey, I was pretty good at pre-med," he insisted with playful indignation. "Do you know there're over 100 bones in the wrist?"

"I'm sooo glad you told me that, my life is now complete," Jen teased.

"Shut up bitch," he joked. "I'll show you." He took her hand. "This is the radius, and this is the ulna," he said moving his fingertips along Jen's wrist. "This is the scaphoid, this is the triquetral, the pisiform." He took his time, listing more bones, slowly and lightly moving his fingertips over her wrist.

Jen's wrist was really sensitive. Her pussy tingled. Was he intentionally turning her on?

"I've got to get back," Jen said.

"Finish your drink first," Tom said, now tracing circles on Jen's wrist and palm.

She let him touch her, enjoying the sensations, looking into his eyes. Then abruptly she pulled her hand away and stood up. "I'll see you later," she said, feeling unsteady on her legs, from the alcohol and something else.

She didn't tell Mike about Tom. If she did he'd nag her about him and she didn't want to deal with that.

That night they had sex. Mike's lovemaking was tender and loving, but physically she was left wanting more. Mike always made sure she came with his tongue or fingers, but she craved a hard fucking from a long thick cock, especially after ... what? After an afternoon with the hunky and gorgeous -- and single -- Tom, where he fed her drinks and tried to seduce her?

She liked Tom. She knew he liked her. They'd been flirting forever, and she often caught him looking. Now he was available. He was kinda bossy, but she liked that. Maybe Keri was right, she needed a regular lover on her team.

The next week she stopped by Calvin's office. "Hi Calvin," she said. "Did you get my revisions on Tom's latest storyboards?"

"Yep, here they are," Calvin said holding up a portfolio. "I'm planning to see him tomorrow."

"Don't bother," Jen said taking the portfolio from him. "I have another meeting in his neighborhood, I'll drop them off."

"Sounds good," Calvin said.

Jen went into her private washroom. She stared into the mirror. "Are you really going to do this?" she asked herself, remembering all the trouble she'd gotten into with Ricky and Scott. "This is about you, not Mike," Keri had said. "And really, how hard was it to get Mike back?"

Making a decision, she took off her blouse and bra. Then she put the blouse back on. She brushed her hair and touched up her makeup. She put on a jacket, then caught a cab to Tom's home studio.

"What a surprise!" Tom said opening the door and seeing Jen.

Butterflies in her stomach, she held up the portfolio. "Just wanted to drop this off."

Tom invited her in. "I thought Calvin was dropping them off tomorrow."

"I was in the neighborhood, so thought I'd save Calvin the trip."

"Okay, cool beans," Tom said. Just then Tom Jr. barreled into the room. He was a burst of energy, running circles around the adults.

"He's adorable!" Jen said delightedly. She pulled Tommy into her arms. "Do you know how cute you are?" she gushed to the young toddler, hugging him. Jen knelt on the floor and played with Tommy. Tom smiled seeing his son laugh delightedly playing with Jen. Tommy had always liked Jen.

An older plump Mexican woman came in and scooped Tommy into her arms. "Come on Tommy, your papa is working, and we need to see mama." Tommy hugged Jen and then went with Maria.

"That's Maria, Tommy's nanny," Tom explained to Jen. "It's Adria's night with Tommy. Come on, show me your edits."

"Okay," Jen said, and they sat down on the sofa. She crossed her legs, and wasn't too careful as her skirt hiked up her thighs. Tom noticed of course. Her legs were incredible! He searched for signs of stocking tops -- he'd seen them before and suspected she regularly wore thigh high stockings instead of pantyhose -- and saw a hint of black lace just below the skirt's hem. Jen noticed him noticing, but pretended not to.

As she went over her comments, Tom leaned in closer until they almost touched. After about 30 minutes, she casually unbuttoned her jacket, as if warm. She felt his eyes on her chest. He couldn't see much with her jacket still on, but he could see enough with the jacket unbuttoned. Hints of her nipples denting the silky fabric. Again she pretended not to notice his stares, but a surreptitious glance at his lap told her he was hard.

Finally Jen got up. "Thanks for taking so much time to hear my comments," she said. They'd worked late, it was dark outside.

"My pleasure," he said smiling. "How about a drink?"

"I probably should get home," Jen said, playing hard to get.

Tom nodded. "You husband's waiting?"

"No, I'm a single girl tonight, Mike's in London." He'd left the day before.

"You can't eat alone," he said. "Come on, there's a great sushi place down the street."

"I adore sushi!" Jen said delightedly. "Mike's more of a meat and potatoes guy." She smiled inside. She liked being pursued, it was part of the fun.

"Great Jenny, I'll get my keys," Tom said.

Jen took a step back. "What did you call me?"

"Jenny," he said. "I heard Allie calling you that."

"No one's called me Jenny since college."

"To me, you're more Jenny than Jen."

"You think so huh?" she teased with a crooked smile. God he was presumptuous! "It's no big deal. You can call me Jenny if you want."

At the restaurant over sushi and sake, they talked and flirted, laughed and flirted some more. They'd always gotten along, had fun together, been physically attracted to each other, but now there was a serious sexual tension in the air.

After a while Jen decided to take the plunge. She took off the jacket. Tom's suspicions that she was braless were immediately confirmed. While the blouse was dark and almost opaque, her hard nipples clearly dented the thin silky fabric.

"I think you forgot something when you got dressed this morning," he joked, staring at her braless chest. His cock was getting uncomfortably hard.

"I think you need manners," Jen chastised him, but with a smile. She was pleased he couldn't take his eyes off her chest. She put a finger under his chin and raised his head. "Hello, I'm up here," she teased.

"You go out like that and expect guys not to look?" he laughed.

"Not my problem," she said with a shrug.

Tom liked her self-confidence, but she needed to be brought down a rung or two. She was his boss at work, but not here. "You've got quite a reputation at work," he said with a knowing smile.

In the past she might have gotten evasive or defensive, but now she didn't care, especially after multiple rounds of strong sake. She was entitled. "What reputation is that?" she said with a smile.

Tom couldn't help smiling admiringly at her. What a ball buster! She definitely needed to be put in her place!

"For one, you're a control freak," Tom said.

"I'm the boss, I have to be," she said.

"I'm not talking about work."

"What do you mean?"

"You tease a guy, fuck him, go on dates, and then dump him without any warning."

Jen's jaw dropped. "Did you really just say that to me?"

Tom smiled. "You asked."

"You know I'm married," she said suddenly annoyed.

"I'm not judging you Jenny. I'm just saying --."

"Call me Jen, okay?" she snapped.

"Whatever," Tom said with an annoyed shrug. Soon after they left and Tom drove Jen home on his bike.

They stood awkwardly in front of her apartment. Finally Jen asked, "Wanna come up?" Tom smiled inside. He knew he'd won.

In the apartment, Jen poured two glasses of wine and handed one to Tom. Instead of taking it, Tom cupped her braless breast and rubbed her hard nipple through the sheer blouse.

"You've got a lot of nerve," Jen said, holding both glasses as he groped her tits.

"I don't hear you saying stop."

"Stop," Jen said.

Tom laughed. He took the offered wine glass and sat on the sofa, looking at Jen.

He drank the wine and then put the glass aside. "Come here," he ordered.

"Why?"

"Come here," he ordered again.

Jen looked away and scowled, as if irritated with him. But she put the wine glass on the table and walked over to him. "What?" she asked irritably.

Tom wore a smug, confident smile. He reached up to her shoulder and roughly pulled her down to her knees between his spread legs. When she gave him a what-the-fuck look, he said "You know what to do."

"Are you fucking out of your mind?" she said indignantly, but she didn't get up even after he took his hand away. "I'm your boss, I can fire your ass!"

"You're not going to fire me Jenny," he said confidently.

Jen glared at him. But her heart pounded in her chest, and her pussy throbbed. She definitely had her cum face on.

Thinking she needed a little more encouragement, Tom took her hand and put it over his hard-on. He moved her hand over the full length of his shaft, to give her an idea of how hard, how long, and how thick he was. "You know what to do," he repeated.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM