Adultery Making It Work by xleglover-COMPLETED
"I love you baby," Jen said kissing Mike, and then she fell asleep again.

When Jen finally woke up for good, it was almost dark. Her headache was down to a mild throb. She was starving, but her stomach still felt queasy. Anticipating this, Mike had cooked bacon and eggs. There was nothing better than grease to offset a hangover! Jen hungrily ate the food and started feeling normal again.

Mike got a warm wet towel and wiped the splotches of Jason's dried cum from Jen's body. Evidence of their fucking remained, with a hickey on her neck and bite marks on her breasts. The sight upset Mike, but he was rock hard again. Jen went down on her husband, the bobbing on his cock only slightly making her head feel bad.

Later that night they lay on their sides, looking into the other's face and talking. "I don't know what came over me," Jen explained. "I guess it was the excitement of getting the Google account."

"You made it happen baby," Mike assured her. He joked, "You deserved a good fucking."

Jen smiled, thinking how Mike's statement echoed Keri's advice. She asked, "You're not mad?"

He shook his head no. "You know I love it when you play the game," he assured her. "Was Jason good?"

"Um ... I think so, I can't remember," she said with an embarrassed laugh. "God, I'm a drunk and a slut!" They laughed. Then she hesitantly asked, "You're not upset?" She didn't remember everything, but she remembered enough of how she'd treated him.

"I'm okay," Mike said, although he was still coming to grips with how she'd been so dismissive of him. He said, "You know, you let him fuck you without a condom."

"Yeah," Jen said looking down. She remembered that part. She'd already decided how she was going to handle this topic. "Baby, honey, don't you think the condom rule is kinda silly? I mean, I'm on the pill --."

"The pill doesn't always work," Mike interrupted.

"It mostly does," Jen insisted. "Who do you know who's gotten pregnant on the pill?"

"There's STDs."

"Yeah, but as long as I play with people I know ..." Jen said.

"You know Jason?"

"Well, sorta," Jen said. "Allie knows him."

Mike tried to explain his feelings. "It's just ... when a guy's in you bareback, and cums in you, that's really intimate," he said.

Jen rolled her eyes and laughed. "Mike, come on, how is that any more intimate than when I suck and fuck him?"

Mike frowned at Jen's rebuke. She could tell she'd hurt his feelings, but she wasn't going to back down on this one. His condom rule was silly, and it detracted from her pleasure. She liked feeling a man bare in her, she liked feeling him cum in her. Honestly she thought his rule silly and controlling. After talking with Keri, and all her success at work with Kellogg and now Google, she felt empowered.

Despite his hurt feelings, he was hard as a rock. She wrapped her hand around his shaft and stroked him. "Maybe I should put a condom on you to let you see how it feels," she teased him. She meant it as a joke, but his cock jerked at her words. She suppressed a smile, thinking of what Keri had said: "Mike likes to watch right? He's into the cuckold, humiliation thing?"

Jen got on top of her husband and put him inside her. "Don't worry baby, I'd never make you wear a condom," she said.

"Did Jason feel better than me, inside you?" he groaned.

"You know I like big ones," she said. "But you feel good too," she quickly added.

"He's bigger than me?"

"Well --- yeah!" she said with a laugh as if saying "hello?!"

"Are you going to see him again?"

"Maybe. You'd like that, huh?"

"Are you going to date him?"

Jen smiled coyly. "That's what you want, for me to have a boyfriend?"

Mike hesitated, then hissed, "Yes!"

"What about what happened with Ricky and Scott?"

"We can handle it better now," he assured her.

"That's what you said after Ricky," she said giggling. "You're incorrigible Mike." She kissed him.

"Will you do it? Find a new boyfriend?"

"Not Jason," Jen said. "I don't like him enough."

"Another guy then?"

"We'll see," Jen said noncommittally. But Mike noticed she hadn't said no, and looked like she was considering it. With that thought he came.

Jen spent Monday morning apologizing to her team for drinking too much. She wore a scarf to hide the hickey Jason left on her neck.

She needn't have worried. There were 15 people on her Google team, including Allie and Scott, her top lieutenants. They all adored her. Her projects were always winners, and everyone on the team got bonuses and raises. Also, she shared credit with everyone, never taking credit for another's work, and mentored and nurtured her team members. Being drop dead gorgeous with a friendly bubbly personality didn't hurt either.

Jen pulled Allie aside. "Did people see me leaving with Jason?" she asked worriedly.

"Probably," Allie said. She laughed seeing Jen's worried expression. "Don't worry, we all sleep around, this is advertising!"

"But I'm married!" Jen insisted.

"You don't think everyone knows about you and Scott? No one cares Jen," Allie assured her. She smiled. "How was Jason? Up to Tony-Tony standards?"

"Maybe not that much," Jen said with a giggle. "But big enough."

"And bubble boy was okay with it?"

Jen shrugged, looking confident. "I'm entitled."

Allie gave her friend an admiring look. "You go girlfriend!" She hugged her best friend. "It's so great to have Jenny back!"

"Seriously?" Jen said at the mention of her schoolgirl name.

"I am being serious!" Allie said with a delighted smile. "You've been the boring wifey Jen for so long, it's great to see the fun loving Jenny again!"

"Whatever," Jen said with a laugh. She paused, then said, "Did Tom see me leave with Jason?"

"I don't think so, he had a babysitter so he left," Allie said. Then she smiled "Is something going on with you two?"

"I told you, he's married," Jen insisted.

"He's not wearing a wedding ring," Allie observed.

Jen had noticed that too. "That doesn't mean anything, a lot of married guys don't wear wedding rings."

Allie smiled knowingly. "I know for a fact he and his wife split up."

"Tom told you?" Jen said. She was surprised, but she wasn't. She knew Tom and Adria had a rocky marriage.

"No, Calvin," Allie said. Calvin was Jen's team member who directly managed Tom's work. Jen fell silent, looking thoughtful.

Jen's admin approached. "Jen, Keri's on the line."

"Gotta go," Jen told Allie.

"Okay, see ya Jenny," Allie teased.

Allie watched her friend as she walked away. She wondered if Mike had any clue of what was happening. She thought bubble boy was an okay guy. Not her type, but he treated her best friend like a princess, and that's all that mattered to her. Her respect for him grew with the Sapphire thing. But clearly he didn't satisfy Jen sexually. Allie could never be with a man who couldn't give her what she needed, no matter how much money he made. She knew Jen's sexual urges were just as strong as hers, and the fact Jen repeatedly slept around proved that. She wondered if Mike would last, especially now that Jen was having so much success in her career. What did she need him for? Especially with hunks like Tom and Scott on the wings, all wanting Jen for their own.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM