Adultery Making It Work by xleglover-COMPLETED
Scott cornered Jen. He stuck his tongue down her throat and groped her tits. By that time, Jen was well pass wasted. She kissed him back, snaking her hand down his body and rubbing his hard-on. The rest of the team politely looked the other way, but they all knew about Jen's affair with Scott, it was a well known secret.

Allie pulled Jen away. "Are you really sure you want to start this again?" she asked.

"You're the one trying to get me to open my legs for him," Jen shot back.

"I've just been messing with you," Allie said laughing.

Jen stared daggers into Allie. "All I know is, I need fucked," she drunkenly said. "Where is Tony-Tony when you need him?"

"Oh my god, I haven't thought about him in years!" Allie said laughing. "God that man could fuck!"

"I never fucked him," Jen said regretfully.

"That's what you get for getting married," Allie said with an "I told you so" smile.

"Mike would love it if I fucked Tony-Tony, I wish I'd known that back then," Jen said.

"God you are so drunk!" Allie said laughing. "Anyway, I don't think Mike would like seeing you sucking face with Scott."

"Then who?" Jen said. "I need fucked, and after today I'm entitled."

"Mike will be home soon, right?" Allie offered.

Jen rolled her eyes. "I need a big one," she said.

Allie broke out laughing. "Oh my god, you are sooo going to regret tonight! You know I'm never going to let you live this down, right?" Then Allie looked over to the bartender. "You want a big one, huh? There you go. His name's Jason."

Jen looked at the bartender. She'd notice him before. He was very young (still in college), very good looking, and he'd hit on her more than once. "Is he good?"

"Honestly I haven't been able to snag him yet," Allie admitted. "Can you believe it? To him I'm a horny cougar."

"So when I get him into my bed he'll be another hot guy I fucked before you," Jen teased, referring to their adventures in college (before she met Mike).

"Bitch!" Allie said laughing again.

Mike's plane landed late. He tried texting and calling Jen, but she didn't answer. He hurried home, anxious to hear how her Google pitch went.

Their apartment was quiet when he entered. He immediately saw Jen's blouse on the floor. Then, listening closer, he heard moans coming from their bedroom.

He silently walked to their bedroom, his heart pounding. The door was open, and he looked in. Jen was on her knees, between a man's open legs. Her blouse was off, but otherwise she was fully clothed.

Mike didn't know the man. His pants were off, and his head was rolled back. Jen's long blonde hair shielded Mike's view, but he could tell what she was doing by how her head bobbed up and down in his lap.

Mike walked into the room. Jen felt his presence and raised her head, looking at him. She looked high and drunk, but horny too with her cum face on, her lips glistening with saliva and the man's precum.

She smiled drunkenly and said "Hey baby, I bagged Google today."

"That's good," Mike said, his throat dry.

Jen stroked Jason's long thick shaft. "This is Jason, I bagged him too," she drunkenly giggled. "Sit here baby," she said motioning next to Jason. "Take off your clothes," she told him.

Mike took off his clothes and sat next to Jason on the bed. Jen had her hand wrapped around Jason's cock, and now she wrapped her other hand around Mike's hard cock.

"He's so much bigger than you Mike," Jen said, stroking both of them.

Mike looked down and saw Jason was both longer and wider than his own penis. "Yeah," he breathed.

Jen released Mike's cock and went back down on Jason. Mike watched as his wife bobbed on the younger man's much larger cock.

"You're gonna make me cum," Jason warned.

Jen immediately let Jason fall from her mouth. "Not yet," she told him. "Not yet." She got up and straddled Jason's legs, and they made out.

Jason ran his hands over Jen's body. He reached back and unsnapped her bra. "Here," she said pulling away and pulling off her bra. Jason's eyes ogled her tits.

"You like what you see?" Jen teased him with a smile.

"I've wanted to see these for a long time," Jason said.

"Yeah?" Jen breathed. "How about touching them?" she asked pulling his hands so he cupped them.

"You have a nice touch," Jen said as he rolled her nipples between his thumbs and fingers. "God," she moaned rolling her head back as he sucked one of her nipples into his mouth.

With an effort Jen pulled away from Jason. Her heart pounded and she was panting. She looked at Mike. She'd been ignoring him and he looked hurt. But she remembered Keri's advice: "you're entitled." She looked away from Mike as if he wasn't even there and turned all her attention back to Jason.

She smiled at him. "What else have you wanted to see?" she asked.

"You've got incredible legs!" Jason gushed.

"You think so huh?" Jen teased. She got off his lap and slowly unzipped her skirt. Then she slowly pushed the skirt down her long legs.

"What do you think?" Jen said with a sly smile to Jason, doing a pirouette in her high heels in front of him.

"God you're incredible!" he gushed. "I've always wondered if you wore stockings or pantyhose."

"Well now you know," Jen said moving closer to him so his face almost touched her flat stomach. "I always wear stockings."

"Now it's your turn," she said unbuttoning his shirt. "I want to see you."

Jason had an impressive chest, well defined and hard. "Nice," she admired tracing his pecs and abs with the tips of her nails. She glanced over at Mike, looking her husband up and down. His body was soft, nothing like Jason's hard athletic body. Mike flushed under his wife's critical appraisal.

Jason pulled Jen towards him and they made out. Not able to resist, Mike reached over and caressed his wife's ass and legs. His hand inadvertently brushed against Jason's thigh, and the younger man flinched. Sensing this and not wanting to ruin the mood, Jen snapped, "Just watch Mike, you'll get your turn okay?"

Mike recoiled at Jen's rebuke. She went back to kissing Jason.

Jen reached between their bodies and gently squeezed Jason's cockhead. "I want this inside me," she said. She flicked her tongue in Jason's ear. "Rip my panties off."

"Like this?" Jason said effortlessly ripping the filmy lacy material off her.

"Yeah, like that," Jen giggled delightedly.

Jason aggressively stuck his tongue down Jen's throat, then he abruptly rolled her over. He pushed her down onto the bed and roughly threw open her legs. "You like it rough, is that it?" he said.

"If that's what you want," Jen said coyly, but she liked the way he took charge.

"This is what you want?" he said rubbing his thick cockhead between her pussy lips.

"God yes, give it to me!"

"Beg me for it," Jason said with an evil arrogant grin.

"Please, fuck me Jason!" she urged him.

"Jen wait," Mike said. He reached into the nightstand and handed her a condom.

Jason looked disappointed. Jen felt disappointed, she wanted to feel this impressive specimen of a man inside her without anything between them. Remembering Keri's advice, "you're entitled," she pushed Mike's hand away. "I want him this way," she told him dismissively.

"Jen!" Mike said.

Jen ignored Mike and turned her attention back to Jason. "Come on fuck me," she urged him. "Don't worry about him, he won't bother us."

Jason looked warily at Mike. When Mike made no motion to intervene, Jason smiled smugly and turned back to Jen. He leaned down and pressed his cock into the folds of her pussy. They both grunted as his cock penetrated her.

"Your pussy feels good," Jason groaned.

"Yeah? You like how I feel?"

"Fucking right," Jason said as he slowly pushed his cock balls deep into Jen's tight pussy.

Soon Jen and her new lover were fucking wildly. Disheartened and emasculated, Mike moved to the chair across from the bed. He watched as Jason fucked Jen's brains out. He watched as she wrapped her arms around his neck to kiss him, and he watched as she moaned into her young lover's mouth as he made her cum. Despite being hurt he was painfully hard. He took out his cock and played with himself as he watched Jason continue to fuck her.

"I'm cumming!" Jason warned. "Where do you want it?"

"Cum inside me baby!" Jen urged him, hugging him tighter. Jason's young muscular body tensed and he loudly groaned as he deposited a huge load of his sperm inside Jen's womb.

Jason held Jen for long moments, hugging and kissing her. When she didn't say anything, he looked at her face. She'd passed out.

Jason pulled out and then dressed. He glanced at Mike, who stared at his wife, his hand wet with his own cum. Jason awkwardly left, not saying anything to Mike.

Mike felt numb. Jen's legs were partially open. Her pussy lips gaped open, and thick milky sperm seeped out. Mike finally got up and wiped his hand on a towel. He pulled the covers over Jen, then kissed and hugged her. Although asleep, she automatically rolled over into his arms. Mike fell asleep.

The next day was Saturday, which was good for Jen because she was in no condition to work. She woke up terribly hung over, and twice got sick. Mike nursed her and wiped her face, giving her Advil and lots of water. He helped her back to bed where she passed out again. She woke up again around noon. Her head pounded and her stomach felt queasy. Mike tenderly gave her more water and Advil.

"God baby I'm so sorry about last night," she said. She didn't remember everything but she remembered enough.

"We'll talk about it later," Mike said. He felt hurt and confused, but also very horny. Last night with her passed out, he had taken off her high heels and rolled off her stockings, and dressed her in his old college t-shirt and cotton VS panties. Now, he pulled off the panties and pushed the t-shirt over her tits.

He opened her legs, and she didn't resist. Still hung over, the last thing she wanted was sex, but she owed him this.

Mike looked down at his wife's pussy. Jason's dried cum was evident around her pussy lips, in her trimmed landing strip, and upper thighs. The sight inflamed him even more. But she was bone dry. He spit on his hand and rubbed the lubrication between Jen's folds. Then he pushed in. She felt looser than normal. Jason has stretched her, and her pussy hadn't fully recovered yet. But she still felt wonderful, and knowing the reason for her looseness made him lightheaded with lust. He came after only a few thrusts, a fantastic orgasm.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM