Adultery Making It Work by xleglover-COMPLETED
Keri lightly kissed Jen's lips. "You like that?" Keri softly said.

"Yeah," Jen said nervously.

Keri kissed Jen again, still soft but longer this time. "How was that, okay?" Keri said.

"Yeah," Jen said still nervous. Sex with Allie had been easier since they were so close. It was harder with Keri, who she knew hardly at all.

They kissed again, and this time Keri slipped her tongue into Jen's mouth.

Jen broke away still looking unsure. But she was excited enough to want to continue. "Um, can I have one now?" she asked nervously.

Keri smiled and gave Jen an Ecstasy, and Jim gave her a full glass of Dom. Jen swallowed the pill by gulping down the champagne. As she did, Keri and Jim shared a delighted excited smile.

Almost immediately Jen felt more relaxed. Keri approached and kissed the younger girl again. This time Jen kissed back and they made out. When they stopped both were panting.

Keri ran her hand gently down Jen's cheek and neck. "Can I take off your dress?" she asked.

"Okay," Jen said feeling relaxed, almost like floating on air.

Keri whispered into Jen's ear, "Stand up okay? This will drive Jim crazy."

Jen stood up and Keri turned her to face Jim. "Are you ready to see our new princess darling?" Keri said to her husband. Jim nodded, he was panting too. Keri unzipped Jen's dress and slowly pushed it off her shoulders. It fell into a bundle around her high heeled feet.

Keri looked at Jen in the mirror behind her husband. She reached around and put her hands under Jen's breasts, lifting them slightly. "Darling, you like our princess's tiny tits?"

"She's adorable!" Jim gushed.

Keri reached back and unzipped her own dress. Now both girls were just in their stockings and heels (Jen had a garter belt on too, Keri didn't). Keri turned Jen to face her, so they were sideways to Jim. She pushed her large natural 40DDs against Jen's small 32Bs. "Do you like what you see?" Keri asked her husband.

"Incredible!" he panted.

Keri took Jen's hand and led her back to the bed. "Did that bother you?" Keri whispered into Jen's ear. "He likes that."

"No. I wish mine were as large as yours," Jen said.

"Yours are perfect," Keri said.

"Really?"

"Yes," Keri said, and she kissed Jen. Again Jen was tentative first, but soon she was kissing back. They made out, their tongues dancing in their mouths.

Keri instinctively knew Jen's sensitive parts, caressing her neck, just below her ass, the side of her breasts. Soon Jen was moaning and rolling her head back.

Keri broke away, leaving Jen panting and feeling disappointed. "Wait here honey," she said, and then went to her husband.

Keri straddled Jim's legs, kissing him. "I like her," Keri said.

"I like her too," Jim agreed. They kissed some more, and then Keri undressed Jim.

Jim didn't have a "beach body." He was thin and pale. He had the start of a beer gut (or maybe a foie gras and champagne gut), and his arms and chest had little muscular definition. But Keri treated him like he was the sexiest man alive.

Keri returned to the bed, and she and Jen were on their knees on the bed, facing each other. Jim was to their side, inches from them. Keri kissed Jen. "Jim likes you," Keri said.

Jen looked at Jim and smiled. "I like him."

Keri said "I like you too," and the two girls kissed.

Keri broke away from Jen long enough to say "Play with her breasts darling," then she kissed Jen again. Jen moaned into Keri's mouth as her husband joined them on the bed and eagerly fondled Jen's small breasts and sucked her nipples.

Jen kissed Keri's neck. "I like your hair like this," Jen said.

"Jim likes it when I wear it up," Keri said, and they kissed again. Then she turned to her husband. "Lay down honey," she said gently pressing her husband down onto his back.

Keri gave Jen an excited smile. "Go down on him Jen."

Jen looked into Jim's eyes. Then she pulled her long blonde hair to the side, lowered her head, and took Jim's cock into her mouth.

Jim's head rolled back as he felt Jen's tongue twirl around his cock. "She's really good," he gasped to his wife.

Jen had no problem swallowing all of Jim. He was only a little bigger than Mike, nothing like Scott or Ricky and certainly not Darren. She knew she gave good head, and Jim's moans confirmed it.

She felt Keri pull her hair, and she wasn't gentle about it either. "That's enough," she said with a thin smile. She pushed Jen onto her back. "Now it's your turn."

Keri went down on Jen. Mike was good at eating her out, but Keri was better. Or maybe just different, how a girl would do it instead of a guy. She brought her close to an orgasm multiple times but never let her go over the edge. Jen writhed under the sexy woman's tongue, Keri was driving her crazy.

Abruptly she stopped. "Jim's gonna fuck you now," Keri said.

"Okay," Jen said eagerly, wanting Jim's cock -- any cock -- inside her.

Jim positioned himself. Jen said "Do you have a condom?"

"You're on the pill, right?" Keri asked.

"Yeah but ... I promised Mike."

"I get it," Keri said. She got a condom and rolled it on her husband's cock.

Jim positioned his cock at Jen's pussy and then pushed hard, penetrating her balls deep. He stroked back and forth. "God she's so tight," he groaned. "And her pussy feels so good, smooth like silk."

Keri pressed her body against Jen's, and they kissed as Jim fucked her. Keri pushed Jen's hand down, and Jen fingered her as they kissed. Keri moaned into Jen's mouth.

Keri kissed down Jen's body, her breasts, over her flat stomach, and then she licked Jen's clit as her husband fucked her. Jen arched her back and moaned, not used to so much stimulation and pleasure. In moments she came. "Oh fuck!" she cried her feet arching out of her high heels.

Keri and Jim gave Jen a moment to recover. Then Jim pulled out of Jen. He took off the condom. Then Jim mounted his wife in the missionary position.

Instinctively Jen kissed Keri and fondled her breasts as her husband fucked her. As Keri got close to orgasm, Jen moved her mouth to Keri's hard nipples, sucking and twirling her tongue over them.

"Oh god I'm cumming!" Keri cried pulling Jen tight against her bosom. They stayed that way for long moments, Keri hugging Jen as she came down from her orgasm.

Jim hadn't cum yet. He wanted to be inside Jen's young tight pussy again.

He rolled Jen onto her back and got between her legs. Jen had her cum face on, this threesome had her so turned on. But she retained enough of her good sense to push again Jim's chest as his cockhead pressed between her pussy lips. "Jim, condom ..."

"Come on Jen," he urged her, pushing harder, his face covered in lust.

Jen grunted as Jim's unsheathed cockhead popped into her pussy. "Jim ..." she protested.

Just then Keri rolled Jen's hard nipple between her thumb and finger and flicked her tongue in her ear. "It's okay honey, he's clean I swear."

Jim pushed more of his cock into her. Skin on skin felt sooo good! It was sooo much better that way! Fuck it, Jen thought, her promise to Mike a distant memory. She opened her legs wider and raised her pelvis to meet his thrust, inviting his bare cock into her.

Jim groaned as he sunk his cock balls deep into her. Her pussy felt so good, so tight and smooth, and bareback felt even better. He fucked her hard and fast. They kissed as they fucked, and Keri continued to fondle her breasts and rub her nipples. Jen arched her back and came again.

"God I'm cumming!" Jim shouted.

Jen didn't even consider telling Jim to pull out. With her own orgasm peaking, Jen hugged him tight and cried, "Don't stop Jim! Fuck me hard! Cum inside me!"

Jim cried out as he came, shooting this cum into Jen's pussy. Jen was surprised at the force of his ejaculation, feeling the streams of his fertile sperm hitting against her walls.

Jen called Mike as soon as she got to her room. "How was it?" he asked excitedly.

"Freaking amazing!" Jen gushed. Mike came twice as she told him the story. He got particularly excited (and a little jealous) when Jen told him she'd cum on Jim's cock -- twice! -- even though he wasn't much larger than Mike.

Jen decided not to tell Mike about letting Jim fuck her bareback, not wanting to ruin the mood. She felt guilty about breaking her promise, but deep down she thought his rule was a little silly. She was on the pill after all and Jim was safe, she trusted him and Keri. And bareback felt so much better. She'd tell Mike later.

"You'll see them again tomorrow?" Mike asked.

"I'll see Keri, we have a meeting," Jen said. "I'm not sure about Jim."

"It's okay with me if you want to see them again, or just Keri," Mike said. "I guess I'd rather you not see Jim alone."

Jen heard the anxiety in her husband's voice. She was glad she hadn't told him Jim had fucked her bareback, and cum inside her.

The next morning Jen got a call from Byron. "No need for a group meeting today, you guys are on the short list, congrats," Byron said. "Keri would like you to join her for lunch at Botero to discuss next steps."

Allie and Scott were thrilled to hear they'd made the short list! AND they had a free day in Vegas! They'd been fucking when Jen called.

"He's ruining my pussy for other men," Allie whispered with a giggle. "Sure you don't want to join us?"

"No thanks," Jen laughed on the phone. "Anyway I have a 1-on-1 with Keri to talk about next steps."

"Too bad boss-lady," Allie teased. She hung up the phone and then went back to sucking Scott's cock.

Jen frowned as she hung up the phone. She hated to admit it, but she was a little envious of Allie. Scott was a jerk, but he had a great body and was a great fuck. Last night with Keri and Jim had been good, but she knew the excitement was mostly due to her pent up horniness and naughtiness of the threesome, rather than physical attraction to Jim.

Keri gave Jen a kiss on the cheek in the restaurant. "We had a lot of fun last night," she said.

"I did too," Jen said, although she felt a little awkward. A waiter arrived and poured champagne for the 2 girls.

Keri handed Jen a large file. "Here it is," she said.

Jen read the file, her cheeks going red at times. She sipped the champagne as she read, the waiter twice refilling her glass. Jen noticed the 2 DVDs. "Who watched these?" she asked.

"Just me and Jim," Keri assured her. Then she admitted, "Maybe Byron. He's very discreet."

Jen frowned thinking of Byron watching her on the videos. She'd noticed him. It'd been impossible not to, he was really good looking.

She handed the thick file back to Keri.

"You can keep it," Keri said. "There aren't any copies."

"Okay," Jen said. "Thanks." She put the file in her large Gucci bag.

They talked business for a while. They finished the champagne and the waiter brought another bottle. Then Keri said "Did you tell Mike about last night? Is he alright?"

Jen nodded. "It got him so excited. I think he's a little jealous of Jim though since he made me cum. He's kinda sensitive about that."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM